[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Hausa Wikimedians User Group

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Hausa Wikimedians User Group

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
[1] the Hausa Wikimedians User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
group aims to promote the editing of Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects
in Hausa, and to engage and encourage more Hausa speakers to become
contributors to the Wikimedia projects.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Hausa_Wikimedians_User_Group
[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Hausa_Wikimedians_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Hausa Wikimedians User Group

Olushola Olaniyan
Wow!!!!

Olaniyan Olushola
CEO DataAccess Systems Ltd