[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Igbo Wikimedians User Group

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Igbo Wikimedians User Group

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
[1] the Igbo Wikimedians User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
group aims to support the Igbo Wikimedia community and to encourage people
that are literate in Igbo language at any level to become involved in the
Wikimedia movement.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/
Resolutions/Recognition_Igbo_Wikimedians_User_Group
[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Igbo_Wikimedians_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of the Igbo Wikimedians User Group

Isaac Olatunde
Congratulations to the founding members. I am happy to be part of the story
that led to the establishment of this group. Feel free to ask the existing
user group in Nigeria for help when the need arise.

Congratulations once again!

Regards

Isaac.

On May 11, 2018 5:39 PM, "Kirill Lokshin" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> [1] the Igbo Wikimedians User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
> group aims to support the Igbo Wikimedia community and to encourage people
> that are literate in Igbo language at any level to become involved in the
> Wikimedia movement.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resol
> utions/Recognition_Igbo_Wikimedians_User_Group
> [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Igbo_Wikimedians_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Igbo Wikimedians User Group

Amir E. Aharoni
Excellent news!

It was a pleasure to meet Blossom at the Wikimedia Conference a year ago,
and the activities that Blossom, Tochi, and Uzoma advertise on Twitter look
very promising and inspiring, too.

If any of you are coming to Wikimania, I'd love to meet you!

בתאריך יום ו׳, 11 במאי 2018, 19:39, מאת Kirill Lokshin ‏<
[hidden email]>:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> [1] the Igbo Wikimedians User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
> group aims to support the Igbo Wikimedia community and to encourage people
> that are literate in Igbo language at any level to become involved in the
> Wikimedia movement.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/
> Resolutions/Recognition_Igbo_Wikimedians_User_Group
> [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Igbo_Wikimedians_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Igbo Wikimedians User Group

Massive Eartha
Congratulations to Blossom and everyone in the Igbo Wikimedians User
Group!!!

\o/ \o/ \o/

Kelly
User: MassiveEartha
@LondonLabrish

On Fri, 11 May 2018, 18:10 Amir E. Aharoni, <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Excellent news!
>
> It was a pleasure to meet Blossom at the Wikimedia Conference a year ago,
> and the activities that Blossom, Tochi, and Uzoma advertise on Twitter look
> very promising and inspiring, too.
>
> If any of you are coming to Wikimania, I'd love to meet you!
>
> בתאריך יום ו׳, 11 במאי 2018, 19:39, מאת Kirill Lokshin ‏<
> [hidden email]>:
>
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> > [1] the Igbo Wikimedians User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
> > group aims to support the Igbo Wikimedia community and to encourage
> people
> > that are literate in Igbo language at any level to become involved in the
> > Wikimedia movement.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kirill Lokshin
> > Chair, Affiliations Committee
> >
> > [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/
> > Resolutions/Recognition_Igbo_Wikimedians_User_Group
> > [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Igbo_Wikimedians_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Igbo Wikimedians User Group

Sam Oyeyele
Big congrats. Looking forward to the great projects this new user group has in store! Welcome.

Sam.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Igbo Wikimedians User Group

Zachary McCune
So many congrats to the Igbo Wikimedia community!

On Sun, May 20, 2018 at 9:41 AM, Sam Oyeyele <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Big congrats. Looking forward to the great projects this new user group
> has in store! Welcome.
>
> Sam.

Zachary McCune
Global Audiences