Quantcast

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Karavali Wikimedians User Group

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Karavali Wikimedians User Group

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
the Karavali Wikimedians User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.

The group is dedicated to working on the Wikimedia projects in the Indian
languages used in coastal Karnataka and the northern part of Kerala State
in India, including the Tulu, Kannada, and Konkani language Wikipedias.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Affiliations Committee

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Karavali_Wikimedians

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Karavali Wikimedians User Group

Anna Stillwell
Congratulations. It's always good to see new user groups. I lived in
Karnataka for a year. It's difficult to believe that was over 20 years ago.
And thank you Affiliations Committee for this work.
Warmly,
/a

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 8:38 AM, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> the Karavali Wikimedians User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.
>
> The group is dedicated to working on the Wikimedia projects in the Indian
> languages used in coastal Karnataka and the northern part of Kerala State
> in India, including the Tulu, Kannada, and Konkani language Wikipedias.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Affiliations Committee
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Karavali_Wikimedians

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of the Karavali Wikimedians User Group

Sydney Poore
Congratulations Karavali Wikimedians User Group, and welcome to the
Wikimedia affiliate family.
Warm regards,
Sydney

Sydney Poore
User:FloNight
Co-founder Kentucky Wikimedians,
Co-founder WikiWomen User Group,
Co-founder WikiConference North America
Board member of Wiki Project Med Foundation,
Member of Simple Annual Plan Grant Committee

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 11:38 AM, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> the Karavali Wikimedians User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.
>
> The group is dedicated to working on the Wikimedia projects in the Indian
> languages used in coastal Karnataka and the northern part of Kerala State
> in India, including the Tulu, Kannada, and Konkani language Wikipedias.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Affiliations Committee
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Karavali_Wikimedians

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of the Karavali Wikimedians User Group

Hasive
​Congratulations!

Hasive
WMBD​

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 2:53 AM, Sydney Poore <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Karavali Wikimedians User Group, and welcome to the
> Wikimedia affiliate family.
> Warm regards,
> Sydney
>

> Sydney Poore
> User:FloNight
> Co-founder Kentucky Wikimedians,
> Co-founder WikiWomen User Group,
> Co-founder WikiConference North America
> Board member of Wiki Project Med Foundation,
> Member of Simple Annual Plan Grant Committee
>

> On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 11:38 AM, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> > the Karavali Wikimedians User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.
> >
> > The group is dedicated to working on the Wikimedia projects in the Indian
> > languages used in coastal Karnataka and the northern part of Kerala State
> > in India, including the Tulu, Kannada, and Konkani language Wikipedias.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kirill Lokshin
> > Affiliations Committee
> >
> > [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Karavali_Wikimedians

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752

Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd/>