[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Marathi Wikimedians User Group

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Marathi Wikimedians User Group

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
[1] the Marathi Wikimedians User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
group aims to increase awareness about Marathi Wikipedia and other
Wikipedia projects, and to develop programs which will improve editors'
work on the project and work towards addressing the gender gap on Marathi
Wikipedia.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Marathi_Wikimedians_User_Group
[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Marathi_Wikimedians

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Marathi Wikimedians User Group

Rajeeb Dutta
Congratulations to all the Marathi Wikimedians!!
Regards,
Rajeeb (Marajozkee)
Sent from my iPhone