[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the West Bengal Wikimedians User Group

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the West Bengal Wikimedians User Group

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
the West Bengal Wikimedians User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.

The group aims to build a strong and diverse volunteer community base
throughout West Bengal by increasing interaction among community members,
encouraging them to develop content in different Wikimedia projects and
organizing various online and offline activities.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Affiliations Committee

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/West_Bengal_Wikimedians

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the West Bengal Wikimedians User Group

Es Be
Thank you.
And Congratulations! :)

*“**OMNIA VINCIT AMOR**”*

শুভেচ্ছান্তে,

*সূর্যদেব বসু *

*Sūrjodē**b Basu*

[hidden email]

* -"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their
common sense"- Gertrude Stein*

On 7 March 2017 at 22:09, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> the West Bengal Wikimedians User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.
>
> The group aims to build a strong and diverse volunteer community base
> throughout West Bengal by increasing interaction among community members,
> encouraging them to develop content in different Wikimedia projects and
> organizing various online and offline activities.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Affiliations Committee
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/West_Bengal_Wikimedians

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the West Bengal Wikimedians User Group

Anna Stillwell
Congratulations. I look forward to your/their contributions.
And thank you Affiliations Committee for this work.
Warmly,
/a

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 8:39 AM, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> the West Bengal Wikimedians User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.
>
> The group aims to build a strong and diverse volunteer community base
> throughout West Bengal by increasing interaction among community members,
> encouraging them to develop content in different Wikimedia projects and
> organizing various online and offline activities.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Affiliations Committee
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/West_Bengal_Wikimedians

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the West Bengal Wikimedians User Group

Sydney Poore
Congratulations West Bengal Wikimedians User Group, and welcome to the
Wikimedia affiliate family.

Sydney

Sydney Poore
User:FloNight
Co-founder Kentucky Wikimedians,
Co-founder WikiWomen User Group,
Co-founder WikiConference North America
Board member of Wiki Project Med Foundation,
Member of Simple Annual Plan Grant Committee

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 12:59 PM, Anna Stillwell <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations. I look forward to your/their contributions.
> And thank you Affiliations Committee for this work.
> Warmly,
> /a
>
> On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 8:39 AM, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> > the West Bengal Wikimedians User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.
> >
> > The group aims to build a strong and diverse volunteer community base
> > throughout West Bengal by increasing interaction among community members,
> > encouraging them to develop content in different Wikimedia projects and
> > organizing various online and offline activities.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kirill Lokshin
> > Affiliations Committee
> >
> > [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/West_Bengal_Wikimedians

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of the West Bengal Wikimedians User Group

Biyanto Rebin
Congratulations for West Bengal User Group!

Best,

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> the West Bengal Wikimedians User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.
>
> The group aims to build a strong and diverse volunteer community base
> throughout West Bengal by increasing interaction among community members,
> encouraging them to develop content in different Wikimedia projects and
> organizing various online and offline activities.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Affiliations Committee
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/West_Bengal_Wikimedians

Biyanto Rebin | Ketua Umum (*Chair*) 2016-2018
Wikimedia Indonesia
Nomor Ponsel: +62 8989 037379
Surel: [hidden email]
~~~~

Dukung upaya kami membebaskan pengetahuan:
http://wikimedia.or.id/wiki/Wikimedia_Indonesia:Donasi

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of the West Bengal Wikimedians User Group

NC Hasive
​Congratulations!

Hasive
WMBD​

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 11:04 AM, Biyanto Rebin <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations for West Bengal User Group!
>

> Best,

> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> > the West Bengal Wikimedians User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.
> >
> > The group aims to build a strong and diverse volunteer community base
> > throughout West Bengal by increasing interaction among community members,
> > encouraging them to develop content in different Wikimedia projects and
> > organizing various online and offline activities.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kirill Lokshin
> > Affiliations Committee
> >
> > [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/West_Bengal_Wikimedians

> Biyanto Rebin | Ketua Umum (*Chair*) 2016-2018
> Wikimedia Indonesia
> Nomor Ponsel: +62 8989 037379
> Surel: [hidden email]
> ~~~~
>
> Dukung upaya kami membebaskan pengetahuan:
> http://wikimedia.or.id/wiki/Wikimedia_Indonesia:Donasi

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752

Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd/>