[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimaps User Group

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimaps User Group

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
the Wikimaps User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.

The group aims to gather Wikimedia users engaged in a variety of activities
related to geographic information from across the movement, so that people
with different ideas for using geographic components in their projects are
able to come together, share their expertise, and help each other.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Affiliations Committee

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimaps_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of the Wikimaps User Group

Sydney Poore
Congratulations Wikimaps User Group and welcome to the Wikimedia
affiliate family.
Warm regards,
Sydney

Sydney Poore
User:FloNight
Co-founder Kentucky Wikimedians,
Co-founder WikiWomen User Group,
Co-founder WikiConference North America
Board member of Wiki Project Med Foundation,
Member of Simple Annual Plan Grant Committee

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 11:37 AM, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> the Wikimaps User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.
>
> The group aims to gather Wikimedia users engaged in a variety of
> activities related to geographic information from across the movement, so
> that people with different ideas for using geographic components in their
> projects are able to come together, share their expertise, and help each
> other.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Affiliations Committee
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimaps_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of the Wikimaps User Group

Anna Stillwell
Congratulations. May the force be with you. :)
/a

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 12:54 PM, Sydney Poore <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations Wikimaps User Group and welcome to the Wikimedia
> affiliate family.
> Warm regards,
> Sydney
>
> Sydney Poore
> User:FloNight
> Co-founder Kentucky Wikimedians,
> Co-founder WikiWomen User Group,
> Co-founder WikiConference North America
> Board member of Wiki Project Med Foundation,
> Member of Simple Annual Plan Grant Committee
>

> On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 11:37 AM, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> > the Wikimaps User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.
> >
> > The group aims to gather Wikimedia users engaged in a variety of
> > activities related to geographic information from across the movement, so
> > that people with different ideas for using geographic components in their
> > projects are able to come together, share their expertise, and help each
> > other.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kirill Lokshin
> > Affiliations Committee
> >
> > [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimaps_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of the Wikimaps User Group

Biyanto Rebin
Congratulations, Wikimaps user group!

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> the Wikimaps User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.
>
> The group aims to gather Wikimedia users engaged in a variety of
> activities related to geographic information from across the movement, so
> that people with different ideas for using geographic components in their
> projects are able to come together, share their expertise, and help each
> other.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Affiliations Committee
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimaps_User_Group

Biyanto Rebin | Ketua Umum (*Chair*) 2016-2018
Wikimedia Indonesia
Nomor Ponsel: +62 8989 037379
Surel: [hidden email]
~~~~

Dukung upaya kami membebaskan pengetahuan:
http://wikimedia.or.id/wiki/Wikimedia_Indonesia:Donasi