[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians in Residence Exchange Network User Group

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians in Residence Exchange Network User Group

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
[1] the Wikimedians in Residence Exchange Network User Group [2] as a
Wikimedia User Group. The group aims to protect the common elements of the
Wikimedian in Residence role, creating a peer support network which invites
new and experienced Wikimedians in Residence to find each other for
collaboration, and to encourage a global professional environment which
inspires institutions to offer appointments to persons to engage with
Wikimedia projects.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikimedians_in_Residence_Exchange_Network_User_Group
[2]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_in_Residence_Exchange_Network

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians in Residence Exchange Network User Group

Lane Rasberry
Wooooooooooooo woooooo woooo yippee

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 5:47 PM Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> [1] the Wikimedians in Residence Exchange Network User Group [2] as a
> Wikimedia User Group. The group aims to protect the common elements of the
> Wikimedian in Residence role, creating a peer support network which invites
> new and experienced Wikimedians in Residence to find each other for
> collaboration, and to encourage a global professional environment which
> inspires institutions to offer appointments to persons to engage with
> Wikimedia projects.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1]
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikimedians_in_Residence_Exchange_Network_User_Group
> [2]
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_in_Residence_Exchange_Network

Lane Rasberry
user:bluerasberry on Wikipedia
206.801.0814

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians in Residence Exchange Network User Group

Derick Alangi
Hello Everyone,

Congratulations to Wikimedians in Residence Exchange Network User Group for
their official recognition. Feel the gaps :)

*--*
*Regards, Derick .N.,*
*V. Developer {at} Wikimedia*
*See also: https://bit.ly/2xUjuLT <https://bit.ly/2xUjuLT>*