[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Erzyan Language User Group

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Erzyan Language User Group

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
the Wikimedians of Erzyan Language User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User
Group.

The group aims to promote the development of Wikipedia in the Erzya
language, and to document topics related to the Erzya language, culture and
community.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Affiliations Committee

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Erzya_language_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Erzyan Language User Group

Anna Stillwell
Congratulations. I look forward to your contributions.
And thank you Affiliations Committee for this work.
Warmly,
/a

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 8:38 AM, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> the Wikimedians of Erzyan Language User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User
> Group.
>
> The group aims to promote the development of Wikipedia in the Erzya
> language, and to document topics related to the Erzya language, culture and
> community.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Affiliations Committee
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Erzya_
> language_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Erzyan Language User Group

Sydney Poore
Congratulations Wikimedians of Erzyan Language User Group, and welcome to
the Wikimedia affiliate family.
Warm regards,
Sydney

Sydney Poore
User:FloNight
Co-founder Kentucky Wikimedians,
Co-founder WikiWomen User Group,
Co-founder WikiConference North America
Board member of Wiki Project Med Foundation,
Member of Simple Annual Plan Grant Committee

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 11:38 AM, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> the Wikimedians of Erzyan Language User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User
> Group.
>
> The group aims to promote the development of Wikipedia in the Erzya
> language, and to document topics related to the Erzya language, culture and
> community.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Affiliations Committee
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Erzya_
> language_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Erzyan Language User Group

Biyanto Rebin
Yeay! Another language user group. Congratulations!

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> the Wikimedians of Erzyan Language User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User
> Group.
>
> The group aims to promote the development of Wikipedia in the Erzya
> language, and to document topics related to the Erzya language, culture and
> community.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Affiliations Committee
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Erzya_
> language_User_Group

Biyanto Rebin | Ketua Umum (*Chair*) 2016-2018
Wikimedia Indonesia
Nomor Ponsel: +62 8989 037379
Surel: [hidden email]
~~~~

Dukung upaya kami membebaskan pengetahuan:
http://wikimedia.or.id/wiki/Wikimedia_Indonesia:Donasi

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Erzyan Language User Group

NC Hasive
​Congratulations!

-Hasive
WMBD​

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 11:22 AM, Biyanto Rebin <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yeay! Another language user group. Congratulations!

> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> > the Wikimedians of Erzyan Language User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User
> > Group.
> >
> > The group aims to promote the development of Wikipedia in the Erzya
> > language, and to document topics related to the Erzya language, culture
> and
> > community.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kirill Lokshin
> > Affiliations Committee
> >
> > [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Erzya_
> > language_User_Group

> Biyanto Rebin | Ketua Umum (*Chair*) 2016-2018
> Wikimedia Indonesia
> Nomor Ponsel: +62 8989 037379
> Surel: [hidden email]
> ~~~~
>
> Dukung upaya kami membebaskan pengetahuan:
> http://wikimedia.or.id/wiki/Wikimedia_Indonesia:Donasi

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752

Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd/>