Quantcast

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Lëtzebuerg User Group

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Lëtzebuerg User Group

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
the Wikimedians of Lëtzebuerg User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.

The group aims to encourage Wikimedia movement activities amongst
Luxembourgish communities through the implementation of various projects
and training & outreach events.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Affiliations Committee

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_L%C3%ABtzebuerg_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Lëtzebuerg User Group

Anna Stillwell
Congratulations. It's always good to see new user groups.
And thank you Affiliations Committee for this work.
Warmly,
/a

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 8:38 AM, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> the Wikimedians of Lëtzebuerg User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.
>
> The group aims to encourage Wikimedia movement activities amongst
> Luxembourgish communities through the implementation of various projects
> and training & outreach events.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Affiliations Committee
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_L%C3%ABtzebuerg_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Lëtzebuerg User Group

Hasive
​Congratulations!

Hasive
WMBD​

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 11:58 PM, Anna Stillwell <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations. It's always good to see new user groups.
> And thank you Affiliations Committee for this work.
> Warmly,
> /a
>
> On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 8:38 AM, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> > the Wikimedians of Lëtzebuerg User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.
> >
> > The group aims to encourage Wikimedia movement activities amongst
> > Luxembourgish communities through the implementation of various projects
> > and training & outreach events.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kirill Lokshin
> > Affiliations Committee
> >
> > [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_L%C3%ABtzebuerg_User_Group

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752

Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd/>
fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | www.nhasive.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Lëtzebuerg User Group

Biyanto Rebin
Congratulations to Wikimedians of Lëtzebuerg User Group

Best,

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> the Wikimedians of Lëtzebuerg User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.
>
> The group aims to encourage Wikimedia movement activities amongst
> Luxembourgish communities through the implementation of various projects
> and training & outreach events.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Affiliations Committee
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_L%C3%ABtzebuerg_User_Group

Biyanto Rebin | Ketua Umum (*Chair*) 2016-2018
Wikimedia Indonesia
Nomor Ponsel: +62 8989 037379
Surel: [hidden email]
~~~~

Dukung upaya kami membebaskan pengetahuan:
http://wikimedia.or.id/wiki/Wikimedia_Indonesia:Donasi