[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Mali User Group

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Mali User Group

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
[1] the Wikimedians of Mali User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
group aims to promote the Wikimedia Foundation and its projects in Mali,
and to support and encourage people to collect, develop and disseminate
knowledge and other educational, cultural and historic content under free
licenses or in the public domain.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikimedians_of_Mali_User_Group
[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Mali_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Mali User Group

Isaac Olatunde
Congratulations to Wikimedians of Mali. We look toward to collaborating
with you.

Regards

Isaac

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019, 6:13 PM Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> [1] the Wikimedians of Mali User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
> group aims to promote the Wikimedia Foundation and its projects in Mali,
> and to support and encourage people to collect, develop and disseminate
> knowledge and other educational, cultural and historic content under free
> licenses or in the public domain.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1]
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikimedians_of_Mali_User_Group
> [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Mali_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Mali User Group

Paulo Santos Perneta
Congratulations to all Malian Wikimedians, it's really great to have one
more affiliate from Africa! :D

Paulo

Isaac Olatunde <[hidden email]> escreveu no dia sexta, 8/11/2019
à(s) 18:22:

> Congratulations to Wikimedians of Mali. We look toward to collaborating
> with you.
>
> Regards
>
> Isaac
>
> On Fri, Nov 8, 2019, 6:13 PM Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]
> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone!
>>
>> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
>> [1] the Wikimedians of Mali User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
>> group aims to promote the Wikimedia Foundation and its projects in Mali,
>> and to support and encourage people to collect, develop and disseminate
>> knowledge and other educational, cultural and historic content under free
>> licenses or in the public domain.
>>
>> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Kirill Lokshin
>> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>>
>> [1]
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikimedians_of_Mali_User_Group
>> [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Mali_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Mali User Group

KuboF Hromoslav
Great news for Wikimedia movement and Afrika! Congratulation and good luck!
KuboF Hromoslav
Esperanto and Free Knowledge

Dňa pi, 8. nov 2019 18:13 Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
napísal(a):

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> [1] the Wikimedians of Mali User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
> group aims to promote the Wikimedia Foundation and its projects in Mali,
> and to support and encourage people to collect, develop and disseminate
> knowledge and other educational, cultural and historic content under free
> licenses or in the public domain.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1]
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikimedians_of_Mali_User_Group
> [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Mali_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Mali User Group

Bijay chaurasia
Congratulations to Malian Wikimedians. Best wishes

Best regards,
Bijay Chaurasia
MWUG