[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Romania and Moldova User Group

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Romania and Moldova User Group

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
the Wikimedians of Romania and Moldova User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User
Group. The group aims to promote the use of Romanian Wikipedia and its
sister projects by the residents of Romania and Moldova, with the goal of
improving the relevance and perception of Wikimedia projects among readers
and users, as well as within the cultural and scientific communities.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Romania_and_Moldova_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Romania and Moldova User Group

Asaf Bartov-2
Congratulations! :)

   A.

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 5:51 PM Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> the Wikimedians of Romania and Moldova User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User
> Group. The group aims to promote the use of Romanian Wikipedia and its
> sister projects by the residents of Romania and Moldova, with the goal of
> improving the relevance and perception of Wikimedia projects among readers
> and users, as well as within the cultural and scientific communities.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1]
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Romania_and_Moldova_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Romania and Moldova User Group

Lukas Mezger-2
 Felicitări, Wikimedians of Romania and Moldova!

I think it's great to see this approach of a 'cross-border' user group.
Kind regards,

Lukas

--

Dr. Lukas Mezger
Mitglied des Präsidiums / member of the Supervisory Board

Tel. (030) 219 158 260 – (0151) 268 63 931
http://wikimedia.de

http://spenden.wikimedia.de

> Congratulations! :)
>
>    A.
>
> On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 5:51 PM Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> > the Wikimedians of Romania and Moldova User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User
> > Group. The group aims to promote the use of Romanian Wikipedia and its
> > sister projects by the residents of Romania and Moldova, with the goal of
> > improving the relevance and perception of Wikimedia projects among
> readers
> > and users, as well as within the cultural and scientific communities.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kirill Lokshin
> > Chair, Affiliations Committee
> >
> > [1]
> >
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Romania_
> and_Moldova_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Romania and Moldova User Group

Gnangarra-2
kaya woolah wanjoo nyungarang

On 6 February 2018 at 16:24, Kangah Donatien KOFFI <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Welcome!

>> Congratulations! :)
>>
>>    A.
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 5:51 PM Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi everyone!
>>>
>>> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
>>> the Wikimedians of Romania and Moldova User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User
>>> Group. The group aims to promote the use of Romanian Wikipedia and its
>>> sister projects by the residents of Romania and Moldova, with the goal of
>>> improving the relevance and perception of Wikimedia projects among
>>> readers
>>> and users, as well as within the cultural and scientific communities.
>>>
>>> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Kirill Lokshin
>>> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Romania_and_
>>> Moldova_User_Group

> *Donatien Kangah*
> Formateur Numérique| Chef de Projets| Wikimédien

Gideon Digby
Vice President - Wikimedia Australia
M: 0434 986 852
[hidden email]
http://wikimedia.org.au

Wikimedia Australia Inc. is an independent charitable organisation which
supports the efforts of the Wikimedia Foundation in Australia. Your
donations keep the Wikimedia mission alive.
*http://wikimedia.org.au/Donate <https://wikimedia.org.au/Donate>*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Romania and Moldova User Group

Subhashish Panigrahi
Congratulations friends! This is a great news indeed.

Subhashish

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 2:26 PM, Gnangarra <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> kaya woolah wanjoo nyungarang
>
> On 6 February 2018 at 16:24, Kangah Donatien KOFFI <
> [hidden email]
> > wrote:
>
> > Welcome!

> >> Congratulations! :)
> >>
> >>    A.

> recognized
> User
> of

> > *Donatien Kangah*
> > Formateur Numérique| Chef de Projets| Wikimédien

> Gideon Digby
> Vice President - Wikimedia Australia
> M: 0434 986 852
> [hidden email]
> http://wikimedia.org.au
>
> Wikimedia Australia Inc. is an independent charitable organisation which
> supports the efforts of the Wikimedia Foundation in Australia. Your
> donations keep the Wikimedia mission alive.
> *http://wikimedia.org.au/Donate <https://wikimedia.org.au/Donate>*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Romania and Moldova User Group

Nurunnaby Hasive-3
Congratulations.. :)

Hasive

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 1:46 AM, Subhashish Panigrahi <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations friends! This is a great news indeed.
>
> Subhashish
>
> On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 2:26 PM, Gnangarra <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > kaya woolah wanjoo nyungarang
> >
> > On 6 February 2018 at 16:24, Kangah Donatien KOFFI <
> > [hidden email]
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > Welcome!

> [hidden email]

> > recognized
> > User
> its
> goal
> > of

> > > --
> > > *Donatien Kangah*
> > > Formateur Numérique| Chef de Projets| Wikimédien

> > Gideon Digby
> > Vice President - Wikimedia Australia
> > M: 0434 986 852
> > [hidden email]
> > http://wikimedia.org.au
> >
> > Wikimedia Australia Inc. is an independent charitable organisation which
> > supports the efforts of the Wikimedia Foundation in Australia. Your
> > donations keep the Wikimedia mission alive.
> > *http://wikimedia.org.au/Donate <https://wikimedia.org.au/Donate>*

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752

Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd/>
fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | www.nhasive.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Romania and Moldova User Group

Redon Skikuli
Congratulations to the Wikimedians of Romania and Moldova User Group and
welcome.

I was wondering if this is the right place to ask about the issue we are
having in Albania in the recognition of our UG. It has been more than four
months now without any comment from the affiliation committee about our
application. Thank you!

*---*

*Redon Skikuli*
*e-mail: **[hidden email] <[hidden email]>*
*web: **www.skikuli.com <http://www.skikuli.com>*

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 2:51 AM, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> the Wikimedians of Romania and Moldova User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User
> Group. The group aims to promote the use of Romanian Wikipedia and its
> sister projects by the residents of Romania and Moldova, with the goal of
> improving the relevance and perception of Wikimedia projects among readers
> and users, as well as within the cultural and scientific communities.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1]
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Romania_
> and_Moldova_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Romania and Moldova User Group

Md. Ibrahim Husain
 Congratulations to the Wikimedians of Romania and Moldova User Group

Mohammad Ibrahim Husain
Mobile: 01921 584733

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 3:06 PM, Redon Skikuli <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations to the Wikimedians of Romania and Moldova User Group and
> welcome.
>
> I was wondering if this is the right place to ask about the issue we are
> having in Albania in the recognition of our UG. It has been more than four
> months now without any comment from the affiliation committee about our
> application. Thank you!
>

> *---*
>
> *Redon Skikuli*
> *e-mail: **[hidden email] <[hidden email]>*
> *web: **www.skikuli.com <http://www.skikuli.com>*
>

> On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 2:51 AM, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> > the Wikimedians of Romania and Moldova User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User
> > Group. The group aims to promote the use of Romanian Wikipedia and its
> > sister projects by the residents of Romania and Moldova, with the goal of
> > improving the relevance and perception of Wikimedia projects among
> readers
> > and users, as well as within the cultural and scientific communities.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kirill Lokshin
> > Chair, Affiliations Committee
> >
> > [1]
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Romania_
> > and_Moldova_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedians of Romania and Moldova User Group

Redon Skikuli
Forgot to share the link. Here it is:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Albania

*---*