[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedistas de Bolivia User Group

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedistas de Bolivia User Group

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
[1] the Wikimedistas de Bolivia User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group.
The group aims to collect, gather, develop and disseminate knowledge about
Bolivian culture and related topics in different languages, and especially
in the languages of the nations and native indigenous peoples of Bolivia.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikimedistas_de_Bolivia
[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedistas_de_Bolivia

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedistas de Bolivia User Group

Shlomi Fish
On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 15:47:10 -0400
Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> [1] the Wikimedistas de Bolivia User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group.
> The group aims to collect, gather, develop and disseminate knowledge about
> Bolivian culture and related topics in different languages, and especially
> in the languages of the nations and native indigenous peoples of Bolivia.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

congrats!

> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1]
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikimedistas_de_Bolivia
> [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedistas_de_Bolivia

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikimedistas de Bolivia User Group

Alhen
Gracias, Dennis y a todos los demás. No damos de felicidad. 😁