[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikipedia & Education User Group

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikipedia & Education User Group

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
[1] the Wikipedia & Education User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
group aims to enhance and scale local and global educational efforts,
advocate for education within the Wikimedia movement, and elevate the
narrative of education outside our movement.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1]