[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikipedians of Goa User Group

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikipedians of Goa User Group

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
[1] the Wikipedians of Goa User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
group aims to build content related to Goa in all possible languages, to
conduct Wikipedia-related training in Goa, and to help build and sustain
the Konkani Wikipedia.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikipedians_of_Goa_User_Group

[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedians_of_Goa_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikipedians of Goa User Group

Rajeeb Dutta
Great news and many many congratulations to all the members involved in making this happen.
Thanks Kirill for the update.

Best Regards,
Rajeeb Dutta.
(U: Marajozkee)
Sent from my iPhone

> On 31-Jul-2019, at 9:11 PM, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> [1] the Wikipedians of Goa User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
> group aims to build content related to Goa in all possible languages, to
> conduct Wikipedia-related training in Goa, and to help build and sustain
> the Konkani Wikipedia.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1]
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikipedians_of_Goa_User_Group
>
> [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedians_of_Goa_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikipedians of Goa User Group

camelia boban
Wonderful news, congrats to the new UG 🎉.

Camelia, WikiDonne UG

--
*Camelia Boban*

*| Java EE Developer |*

*Affiliations Committee - **Wikimedia *Foundation
Coordinator - Diversity Working Group for Wikimedia Strategy 2030
Chair & co-founder - WikiDonne User Group *| WikiDonne Project ideator*

*Diversity Space @ Wikimania 2019 Co-Lead*
WMIT - WMSE - WMCH - WMAR Member

M. +39 3383385545
[hidden email]
*Aissa Technologies* <http://aissatechnologies.eu/>* | *Twitter
<https://twitter.com/cameliaboban> *|* *LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/camelia-boban-31319122>*
*Wikipedia <https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utente:Camelia.boban> **| **WikiDonne
UG <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiDonne>* | *WikiDonne Project
<https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progetto:WikiDonne> *

Il giorno mer 31 lug 2019 alle ore 17:55 Rajeeb Dutta <[hidden email]>
ha scritto:

> Great news and many many congratulations to all the members involved in
> making this happen.
> Thanks Kirill for the update.
>
> Best Regards,
> Rajeeb Dutta.
> (U: Marajozkee)
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On 31-Jul-2019, at 9:11 PM, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> > [1] the Wikipedians of Goa User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
> > group aims to build content related to Goa in all possible languages, to
> > conduct Wikipedia-related training in Goa, and to help build and sustain
> > the Konkani Wikipedia.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kirill Lokshin
> > Chair, Affiliations Committee
> >
> > [1]
> >
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikipedians_of_Goa_User_Group
> >
> > [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedians_of_Goa_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikipedians of Goa User Group

Natacha Rault via Wikimedia-l
 congratulations!

ha scritto:

> Great news and many many congratulations to all the members involved in
> making this happen.
> Thanks Kirill for the update.
>
> Best Regards,
> Rajeeb Dutta.
> (U: Marajozkee)
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On 31-Jul-2019, at 9:11 PM, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> > [1] the Wikipedians of Goa User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
> > group aims to build content related to Goa in all possible languages, to
> > conduct Wikipedia-related training in Goa, and to help build and sustain
> > the Konkani Wikipedia.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kirill Lokshin
> > Chair, Affiliations Committee
> >
> > [1]
> >
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikipedians_of_Goa_User_Group
> >
> > [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedians_of_Goa_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of the Wikipedians of Goa User Group

Paulo Santos Perneta
Splendid news, congratulations Wikipedians of Goa!! :D

Frederick: It was really great and a privilege meeting you at CC Global
Summit. We at WMPT are very much looking forward to partner with you in
Wikimedia projects, specially those related to lusophony!

Best,

Paulo

Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]> escreveu no dia quarta,
31/07/2019 à(s) 16:41:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> [1] the Wikipedians of Goa User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
> group aims to build content related to Goa in all possible languages, to
> conduct Wikipedia-related training in Goa, and to help build and sustain
> the Konkani Wikipedia.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1]
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikipedians_of_Goa_User_Group
>
> [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedians_of_Goa_User_Group

[Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of the Wikipedians of Goa User Group

Frederick Noronha
Dear all,

Thanks very much indeed for your kind words and warm welcome to the
Wikipedians of Goa User Group.

Our real work starts now! We hope we can live up to the confidence placed
in us, and fulfil our commitments to be an effective user group.

Since we are more geography-focussed (and also looking at Goa's connections
with the rest of India and the outside world), we look forward to working
with all possible groups and individuals on any project that intersects
with Goa. Paulo, we would love to do a lot more in the world of lusophony.
We need your help and involvement too!

Regards and good wishes,

Frederick.

On Thu, 1 Aug 2019 at 03:37, Paulo Santos Perneta <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Splendid news, congratulations Wikipedians of Goa!! :D
>
> Frederick: It was really great and a privilege meeting you at CC Global
> Summit. We at WMPT are very much looking forward to partner with you in
> Wikimedia projects, specially those related to lusophony!
>
> Best,
>
> Paulo
>

> Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]> escreveu no dia quarta,
> 31/07/2019 à(s) 16:41:
>
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> > [1] the Wikipedians of Goa User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
> > group aims to build content related to Goa in all possible languages, to
> > conduct Wikipedia-related training in Goa, and to help build and sustain
> > the Konkani Wikipedia.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kirill Lokshin
> > Chair, Affiliations Committee
> >
> > [1]
> >
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikipedians_of_Goa_User_Group
> >
> > [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedians_of_Goa_User_Group

FN* फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या * فريدريك نورونيا‎ +91-9822122436
AUDIO: https://archive.org/details/goa1556
<https://archive.org/details/@fredericknoronha>
TEXT: http://bit.ly/2SBx41G PIX: http://bit.ly/2Rs1xhl
Can't get through on mobile? Please SMS/WhatsApp