[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikipedians of Slovenia User Group

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikipedians of Slovenia User Group

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
[1] the Wikipedians of Slovenia User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group.
The group aims to aid and encourage people to collect, develop and
disseminate freely licensed educational content with a focus on
Slovene-speaking areas, to encourage public and private galleries,
libraries, archives and museums in Slovenia to make their holdings more
broadly and freely available, and to collaborate with these institutions in
an effort to preserve Slovenian heritage.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikipedians_of_Slovenia_User_Group
[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedians_of_Slovenia_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of the Wikipedians of Slovenia User Group

KuboF Hromoslav
Hey, Slovene colleagues, best wishes from Slovakia!
Let's Wikimedia movement never know how to distinguish our countries!
*irony*

KuboF Hromoslav
WUG Wikimedians of Slovakia
Chair

Dňa so, 15. dec 2018 2:50 Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
napísal(a):

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> [1] the Wikipedians of Slovenia User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group.
> The group aims to aid and encourage people to collect, develop and
> disseminate freely licensed educational content with a focus on
> Slovene-speaking areas, to encourage public and private galleries,
> libraries, archives and museums in Slovenia to make their holdings more
> broadly and freely available, and to collaborate with these institutions in
> an effort to preserve Slovenian heritage.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1]
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikipedians_of_Slovenia_User_Group
> [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedians_of_Slovenia_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikipedians of Slovenia User Group

Shlomi Fish
On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 20:49:45 -0500
Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> [1] the Wikipedians of Slovenia User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group.
> The group aims to aid and encourage people to collect, develop and
> disseminate freely licensed educational content with a focus on
> Slovene-speaking areas, to encourage public and private galleries,
> libraries, archives and museums in Slovenia to make their holdings more
> broadly and freely available, and to collaborate with these institutions in
> an effort to preserve Slovenian heritage.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

congratulations and good luck!

> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1]
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikipedians_of_Slovenia_User_Group
> [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedians_of_Slovenia_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikipedians of Slovenia User Group

camelia boban
Welcome Wikipedians of Slovenia User Group, wish you a good work.

Camelia,
on behalf of WikiDonne User Group

--
*Camelia Boban*
*Affiliations Committee Treasurer - **Wikimedia *Foundation

Mail
priva di virus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Il giorno sab 15 dic 2018 alle ore 10:59 Shlomi Fish <[hidden email]>
ha scritto:

> On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 20:49:45 -0500
> Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> > [1] the Wikipedians of Slovenia User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group.
> > The group aims to aid and encourage people to collect, develop and
> > disseminate freely licensed educational content with a focus on
> > Slovene-speaking areas, to encourage public and private galleries,
> > libraries, archives and museums in Slovenia to make their holdings more
> > broadly and freely available, and to collaborate with these institutions
> in
> > an effort to preserve Slovenian heritage.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
> >

> congratulations and good luck!
>
> > Regards,
> > Kirill Lokshin
> > Chair, Affiliations Committee
> >
> > [1]
> >
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikipedians_of_Slovenia_User_Group
> > [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedians_of_Slovenia_User_Group

Mail
priva di virus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikipedians of Slovenia User Group

Sean-2
Good luck! All the best from the Netherlands ;P

Have a goow weekend, Sian N.H.

Dept. Automatisering and IT
Rivierenbuurt Amsterdam Netherlands
Fashion Int.. BV, https://overhemden.com