Quantcast

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikivoyage Association

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikivoyage Association

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
the Wikivoyage Association [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.  The group plans
to support Wikivoyage in various ways, including fundraising, promotion,
and technical development.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikivoyage_Association

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Wikivoyage Association

Lodewijk
Very pleased to hear that the Wikivoyage Association, which exists longer
than most chapters and predates the adoption of Wikivoyage as a Wikimedia
projects. Recognition well deserved! I hope this will help expand their
userbase and activities.

Lodewijk