[Wikimedia-l] Reimagining WMF grants consultation: Next steps

[Wikimedia-l] Reimagining WMF grants consultation: Next steps

Alex Wang
Hi everyone,

In August, we asked for community feedback on a proposal to change the

structure of WMF grant programs.

Next steps for implementing changes based on the consultation are now
available:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/Reimagining_WMF_grants/Implementation
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/Reimagining_WMF_grants/Outcomes>

Important dates to note:

1 May: Rapid Grants launch; submission forms available for new Project
Grants program

30 May: Last day to apply for a grant under the current Project & Event
Grants program

1 July: Project Grants and Conference Support launch

Come read about the timeline and next steps for implementing changes based
on your feedback. Your questions and comments are welcome on the discussion
page.

Cheers,

Alex

--
Alexandra Wang
Program Officer

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Reimagining WMF grants consultation: Next steps

Alex Wang
Apologies. Updated hyperlink: