[Wikimedia-l] Resignation announcement, and a parting remark to everyone

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
82 messages Options
12345
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Some interesting thing about our "friend" User:Shujenchang

Addis Wang
Hi Huib

Thanks for your remind at first!

I understand, but that's not how things should be concluded. "This guy from zh wiki, this thing happened in zh wiki, so it's your zh wiki stuff". I'm not talking about the problem of a project or some projects or "foundation wide problem". I'm taking about a person.

It seems I never using the word stole in "computer things". It's might be my limited writing skills let you misunderstand, but please "be careful". And he posted "personal attacks" not the "vandalism". And I believe User:Shujenchang is a male.

Stealing the account? He admitted.

Addis

在 2013-5-19,上午2:56,Huib Laurens <[hidden email]> 写道:

> Hi Addis,
>
> I'm not sure what you try to do with this e-mail, because this behavior
> seems to be zh wiki only and not a foundation wide problem. This seems to
> be like trowing dirt.
>
> Secondly you say that the user "stole" the computer from a user and then
> used a closed browser to vandalize Wikipedia. This is because the user says
> his computer was stolen. But there is no way in earth to proof that this
> was the case. (NO checkuser will be able to confirm that the user you are
> blaming used somebody elses his computer to edit as a IP number).
>
> As last you say that he / she stole the account of the ex boyfriend and
> used it to vandalize Wikipedia. Why do you think it was her? Its good
> possible that the ex used his account in her house or WiFi or a place where
> they both come oftenly and then vandalize Wikipedia. Did a CU confirmed
> that it was her computer?
>
> The fact that the blocking user is also a CU it would be very easy to frame
> somebody like this. And you don't really give any proof. So please be
> careful before you destroy people's names.
>
>
>
>
> On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 8:30 PM, AddisWang <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone
>>
>> There may be no reason for me to post a Blocking Notification to the mail
>> list, but this thing will absolutely  let you feel shocked which I think
>> it's necessary to reveal what kind of people working with us, and even
>> making important decision.
>>
>> User:Shujenchang, as know as User:ZH979433, who announced to quit the
>> Chinese Wikipedia after local CheckUsers were elected. But coincidentally,
>> the person who was strongly against the the ZHWP has local CheckUser, was
>> checked and blocked for his disgusting and abominable behavior.
>>
>> User:Shujenchang stole his ex-boyfriend's Wikipedia account and vandalize
>> Wikipedia because of the broken relationship. By considering his
>> announcement that forever quit ZHWP, User:BenMQ only blocked him in one
>> month to warning. People will lose control in sometimes, it might be too
>> unfriendly if presuming his moral quality only by this. When we thought
>> User: Shujenchang will leave ZHWP and things turn to good, another crazy
>> thing happened.
>>
>> User:Shujenchang post personal attacks on his ex-boyfriend by using the
>> account of User:Ltdccba when Ltdccba went to the restroom and left his
>> laptop. By using others' trust, User:Shujenchang framed the person who took
>> him as friend. Was checked twice, I finally understand why User:Shujenchang
>> tried to stop the election of local CheckUser.
>>
>> His account was blocked right now by User:BenMQ. But this "friend" still
>> try to do something on Wikimedia. Please be aware of this thing, who knows
>> who is next EX or next Ltdccba.
>>
>> The first Blocking Notification:
>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Shujenchang#Blocking_Notification_on_ZHWP
>> Meta User Page: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Shujenchang
>> Voting Members of the Wikimania 2014 Jury:
>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2014_jury
>> Blocking information on zhwp:
>> http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:%E5%B0%81%E7%A6%81%E7%94%A8%E6%88%B7/ZH979433
>> User:Ltdccba's explanation:
>> https://zh.wikipedia.org/?oldid=26580664#.E8.AF.B7.E4.B8.8D.E8.A6.81.E4.BB.BF.E7.85.A7IP.E7.94.A8.E6.88.B7.E7.AD.BE.E5.90.8D
>>
>> Sorry if disturbing!
>>
>> Best Wishes!
>>
>> Addis Wang
>> _______________________________________________
>> Wikimedia-l mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Met vriendelijke groet,
>
> Huib Laurens
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l


_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list
[hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Some interesting thing about our "friend" User:Shujenchang

Addis Wang
In reply to this post by Deryck Chan-2
Deryck

仅觉事虽源于中文维基,但实为其个人问题,而此人长期活跃在其他项目,恐不利。在下只顾借此提醒他人,未顾及中文维基之影响,做法的确欠妥。感谢提醒,之后会慎重。

Addis
在 2013-5-19,上午3:16,Deryck Chan <[hidden email]> 写道:

> Addis:
> 从我来看,事情大概已经解决了,没必要小题大做。家丑不出外扬。在一个这么公开的环境里面谈论中文维基百科的小事,实在不适合。
> 翘仔
>
> On 18 May 2013 19:30, AddisWang <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone
>>
>> There may be no reason for me to post a Blocking Notification to the mail
>> list, but this thing will absolutely  let you feel shocked which I think
>> it's necessary to reveal what kind of people working with us, and even
>> making important decision.
>>
>> User:Shujenchang, as know as User:ZH979433, who announced to quit the
>> Chinese Wikipedia after local CheckUsers were elected. But coincidentally,
>> the person who was strongly against the the ZHWP has local CheckUser, was
>> checked and blocked for his disgusting and abominable behavior.
>>
>> User:Shujenchang stole his ex-boyfriend's Wikipedia account and vandalize
>> Wikipedia because of the broken relationship. By considering his
>> announcement that forever quit ZHWP, User:BenMQ only blocked him in one
>> month to warning. People will lose control in sometimes, it might be too
>> unfriendly if presuming his moral quality only by this. When we thought
>> User: Shujenchang will leave ZHWP and things turn to good, another crazy
>> thing happened.
>>
>> User:Shujenchang post personal attacks on his ex-boyfriend by using the
>> account of User:Ltdccba when Ltdccba went to the restroom and left his
>> laptop. By using others' trust, User:Shujenchang framed the person who took
>> him as friend. Was checked twice, I finally understand why User:Shujenchang
>> tried to stop the election of local CheckUser.
>>
>> His account was blocked right now by User:BenMQ. But this "friend" still
>> try to do something on Wikimedia. Please be aware of this thing, who knows
>> who is next EX or next Ltdccba.
>>
>> The first Blocking Notification:
>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Shujenchang#Blocking_Notification_on_ZHWP
>> Meta User Page: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Shujenchang
>> Voting Members of the Wikimania 2014 Jury:
>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2014_jury
>> Blocking information on zhwp:
>> http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:%E5%B0%81%E7%A6%81%E7%94%A8%E6%88%B7/ZH979433
>> User:Ltdccba's explanation:
>> https://zh.wikipedia.org/?oldid=26580664#.E8.AF.B7.E4.B8.8D.E8.A6.81.E4.BB.BF.E7.85.A7IP.E7.94.A8.E6.88.B7.E7.AD.BE.E5.90.8D
>>
>> Sorry if disturbing!
>>
>> Best Wishes!
>>
>> Addis Wang
>> _______________________________________________
>> Wikimedia-l mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l
>>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l


_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list
[hidden email]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l
12345