[Wikimedia-l] Save the date: Wikimedia Australia committee get-together in Sydney, 7 April

[Wikimedia-l] Save the date: Wikimedia Australia committee get-together in Sydney, 7 April

Craig Franklin
Hi Sydneysiders,

As the WMAU committee will be in Sydney this weekend for the Wikimedia in
Higher Education
symposium<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Sydney/5_April_2013>,
we thought that we should take the opportunity to have a get together with
the Sydney Wikimedia community at large.  As such, we’ve put *Sunday 7 April
* aside for a face-to-face meeting with the community.  This is your
opportunity to meet with the committee, pepper us with Q&A, and talk with
us about the future of the chapter and the Wikimedia movement in general.

The location is still TBA, once we’ve got this secured we’ll let you know
straight away.  At the moment it is planned to be an all day event, but if
you can’t spare the entire day feel free to drop in whenever.

Cheers,

Craig Franklin

Wikimedia Australia

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Save the date: Wikimedia Australia committee get-together in Sydney, 7 April

Craig Franklin
Hi All,

I am delighted to advise that we've now locked in the meeting room at the
Customs House Library in the centre of Sydney for Sunday's session.  If
you're free on the day, please feel free to drop by between 11 and 4 for a
chat.

The library is located just opposite Circular Quay rail station, see the
following link for a map:

https://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=Customs+House+Library,+Sydney,+New+South+Wales&hl=en&ll=-33.862006,151.211776&spn=0.003114,0.006539&sll=-33.862006,151.211293&sspn=0.003114,0.006539&oq=Customs+House&hq=Customs+House+Library,&hnear=Sydney+New+South+Wales&t=m&z=18

Hope to see many of you there!

Regards,
Craig Franklin
Wikimedia Australia

On 2 April 2013 21:33, Craig Franklin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Sydneysiders,
>

> As the WMAU committee will be in Sydney this weekend for the Wikimedia in
> Higher Education symposium<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Sydney/5_April_2013>,
> we thought that we should take the opportunity to have a get together with
> the Sydney Wikimedia community at large.  As such, we’ve put *Sunday 7
> April* aside for a face-to-face meeting with the community.  This is your
> opportunity to meet with the committee, pepper us with Q&A, and talk with
> us about the future of the chapter and the Wikimedia movement in general.
>

> The location is still TBA, once we’ve got this secured we’ll let you know
> straight away.  At the moment it is planned to be an all day event, but if
> you can’t spare the entire day feel free to drop in whenever.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Craig Franklin
>
> Wikimedia Australia

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Save the date: Wikimedia Australia committee get-together in Sydney, 7 April

Thomas Dalton
Why are these emails going to Wikimedia-l? They aren't really of interest
to anyone outside Australia...