[Wikimedia-l] Server switch 2018: No editing for a short while on October 10

[Wikimedia-l] Server switch 2018: No editing for a short while on October 10

Johan Jönsson-2
Hi,

We are be testing our secondary data centre. This will make sure that the
wikis can stay online even after a disaster. On October 10, from a bit
after 14:00 UTC and for up to an hour (but probably not that long), you
won't be able to edit the wikis. This has been repeatedly mentioned in Tech
News, posted on Village Pumps etc, but please help spread this in your
communities, especially with regards to editathons etc.

You'll find more information here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tech/Server_switch_2018

//Johan Jönsson