[Wikimedia-l] Thank you, thank you!

Audrey Abeyta
Dear Wikipedia contributors,

We did it! For the past six weeks, you have all graciously tolerated my
emails requesting participants for my undergraduate senior thesis
project<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Motivations_to_Contribute_to_Wikipedia>
on
users’ motivations to contribute to Wikipedia. On Monday, I reached out to
this community, begging for just eighteen more participants to reach my
target sample size of 100 respondents. We not only reached that goal, but
exceeded it: 161 Wikipedia contributors responded to my questionnaire!

Your insightful responses are invaluable to my project and I cannot express
my gratitude for this community enough, so thank you, thank you, thank you!

When my final paper is written in June, I will make it available to the
Wikipedia community.

Thank you once again for your insight, thoughtful questions, and feedback.

Best,

Audrey