[Wikimedia-l] The Billboards Initiative | WACN

[Wikimedia-l] The Billboards Initiative | WACN

Tulsi Bhagat
*Hello everyone,*

*Greetings from Nepal.*

I've recent updates about WACN.[1] I want to share with you all.

*The Billboards Initiative*[2] is officially started now. The project date
is April 01 to June 01, 2019. A rough timeline of “The Billboards
Initiative” can be found on the project page. Let me tell you about the
project;

WACN Part - 1: The Billboards Initiative will be engaging new readers to
Maithili & Nepali Wikipedia through both offline and online platforms.
Offline platform includes display of billboards around two different cities
whereas online platform cover sharing the project via social media sites to
raise Wikipedia awareness among Maithili and Nepali Communities. This
project is focusing to promote two different languages of Wikipedia
simultaneously in two different cities of Nepal.

We will select the main places of two different cities, i.e. Janakpur and
Biratnagar and install billboards (static/digital) there to raise Wikipedia
awareness among the Maithili & Nepali Communities. In the meantime, we will
also be sharing and spreading the project via social media sites such as
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.

For more information, please follow the below links. Thank you for reading.
Having a good weekend. :-)

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WACN

[2]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WACN/Activities/The_Billboards_Initiative

Kind regards,

Tulsi

[image: File:Wikimedia-logo.png]

Tulsi Bhagat (Open-source enthusiast)

Coordinator, WACN

User:Tulsi Bhagat <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Tulsi_Bhagat>

Maithili Wikimedians
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Maithili_Wikimedians_User_Group>

Re: [Wikimedia-l] The Billboards Initiative | WACN

Rupika Sharma
Fantastic! Looking forward to it!

Best Regards,
Rupika Sharma
Wikilover90

On Mon, 1 Apr, 2019, 8:10 PM Tulsi Bhagat <[hidden email] wrote:

> *Hello everyone,*
>
> *Greetings from Nepal.*
>
> I've recent updates about WACN.[1] I want to share with you all.
>
> *The Billboards Initiative*[2] is officially started now. The project date
> is April 01 to June 01, 2019. A rough timeline of “The Billboards
> Initiative” can be found on the project page. Let me tell you about the
> project;
>
> WACN Part - 1: The Billboards Initiative will be engaging new readers to
> Maithili & Nepali Wikipedia through both offline and online platforms.
> Offline platform includes display of billboards around two different cities
> whereas online platform cover sharing the project via social media sites to
> raise Wikipedia awareness among Maithili and Nepali Communities. This
> project is focusing to promote two different languages of Wikipedia
> simultaneously in two different cities of Nepal.
>
> We will select the main places of two different cities, i.e. Janakpur and
> Biratnagar and install billboards (static/digital) there to raise Wikipedia
> awareness among the Maithili & Nepali Communities. In the meantime, we will
> also be sharing and spreading the project via social media sites such as
> Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
>

> For more information, please follow the below links. Thank you for reading.
> Having a good weekend. :-)
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WACN
>
> [2]
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WACN/Activities/The_Billboards_Initiative
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Tulsi
>
> [image: File:Wikimedia-logo.png]
>
> Tulsi Bhagat (Open-source enthusiast)
>
> Coordinator, WACN
>
> User:Tulsi Bhagat <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Tulsi_Bhagat>
>
> Maithili Wikimedians
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Maithili_Wikimedians_User_Group>

Re: [Wikimedia-l] The Billboards Initiative | WACN

Rajeeb Dutta
Great initiative and all my best wishes.

Regards,
Rajeeb Dutta.
Wikimedia India.
Sent from my iPhone