[Wikimedia-l] The Government of Navarre will fund BWUG

[Wikimedia-l] The Government of Navarre will fund BWUG

Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga
Dear all,
It is a real pleasure to announce the agreement reached between Basque Wikimedians User Group and the Government of Navarre to finance projects for the knowledge of Wikimedia platforms in that region.

The agreement, of an initial duration of 6 months and endowed with 25,000€, will serve to initiate work related to local knowledge, GLAM and to multiply the educational program that we have already been carrying out.

You can read more about this agreement in our blog: http://wikimedia.eus/2020/07/wikipedian-euskarazko-eduki-digitalak-sortu-zabaldu-eta-kontsumitzea-sustatuko-du-nafarroako-gobernuak/

And you can learn more about it in Spanish in the Governments website: https://www.navarra.es/es/noticias/2020/07/23/el-gobierno-de-navarra-fomentara-la-creacion-difusion-y-consumo-de-contenidos-digitales-en-euskera-en-wikipedia

Sincerely

Galder

Re: [Wikimedia-l] The Government of Navarre will fund BWUG

Denny Vrandecic-6
Congratulations! Looking forward to see the results of this initiative!

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 2:54 AM Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
> It is a real pleasure to announce the agreement reached between Basque
> Wikimedians User Group and the Government of Navarre to finance projects
> for the knowledge of Wikimedia platforms in that region.
>
> The agreement, of an initial duration of 6 months and endowed with
> 25,000€, will serve to initiate work related to local knowledge, GLAM and
> to multiply the educational program that we have already been carrying out.
>
> You can read more about this agreement in our blog:
> http://wikimedia.eus/2020/07/wikipedian-euskarazko-eduki-digitalak-sortu-zabaldu-eta-kontsumitzea-sustatuko-du-nafarroako-gobernuak/
>
> And you can learn more about it in Spanish in the Governments website:
> https://www.navarra.es/es/noticias/2020/07/23/el-gobierno-de-navarra-fomentara-la-creacion-difusion-y-consumo-de-contenidos-digitales-en-euskera-en-wikipedia
>
> Sincerely
>
> Galder

Re: [Wikimedia-l] The Government of Navarre will fund BWUG

Isaac Olatunde
Hello Galder,

Congratulations to you and the team. Looking forward to reading your report.

Regards

Isaac

On Sat, 25 Jul 2020, 20:38 Denny Vrandečić, <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations! Looking forward to see the results of this initiative!
>
> On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 2:54 AM Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Dear all,
> > It is a real pleasure to announce the agreement reached between Basque
> > Wikimedians User Group and the Government of Navarre to finance projects
> > for the knowledge of Wikimedia platforms in that region.
> >
> > The agreement, of an initial duration of 6 months and endowed with
> > 25,000€, will serve to initiate work related to local knowledge, GLAM and
> > to multiply the educational program that we have already been carrying
> out.
> >
> > You can read more about this agreement in our blog:
> >
> http://wikimedia.eus/2020/07/wikipedian-euskarazko-eduki-digitalak-sortu-zabaldu-eta-kontsumitzea-sustatuko-du-nafarroako-gobernuak/
> >
> > And you can learn more about it in Spanish in the Governments website:
> >
> https://www.navarra.es/es/noticias/2020/07/23/el-gobierno-de-navarra-fomentara-la-creacion-difusion-y-consumo-de-contenidos-digitales-en-euskera-en-wikipedia
> >
> > Sincerely
> >
> > Galder

Re: [Wikimedia-l] The Government of Navarre will fund BWUG

Rajeeb Dutta
Dear Galder,

Thanks for your kind mail and update. I wish you and all the members of Basque Wikimedians User Group all my best wishes, definitely such agreement will definitely create projects which will further add knowledge of Wikimedia platforms in the region.

Best Regards,
Rajeeb.
(U: Marajozkee)
(Sent from my iPhone pardon the brevity)

> On 26-Jul-2020, at 1:27 AM, Isaac Olatunde <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Galder,
>
> Congratulations to you and the team. Looking forward to reading your report.
>
> Regards
>
> Isaac
>
>> On Sat, 25 Jul 2020, 20:38 Denny Vrandečić, <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Congratulations! Looking forward to see the results of this initiative!
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 2:54 AM Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>> It is a real pleasure to announce the agreement reached between Basque
>>> Wikimedians User Group and the Government of Navarre to finance projects
>>> for the knowledge of Wikimedia platforms in that region.
>>>
>>> The agreement, of an initial duration of 6 months and endowed with
>>> 25,000€, will serve to initiate work related to local knowledge, GLAM and
>>> to multiply the educational program that we have already been carrying
>> out.
>>>
>>> You can read more about this agreement in our blog:
>>>
>> http://wikimedia.eus/2020/07/wikipedian-euskarazko-eduki-digitalak-sortu-zabaldu-eta-kontsumitzea-sustatuko-du-nafarroako-gobernuak/
>>>
>>> And you can learn more about it in Spanish in the Governments website:
>>>
>> https://www.navarra.es/es/noticias/2020/07/23/el-gobierno-de-navarra-fomentara-la-creacion-difusion-y-consumo-de-contenidos-digitales-en-euskera-en-wikipedia
>>>
>>> Sincerely
>>>
>>> Galder

Re: [Wikimedia-l] The Government of Navarre will fund BWUG

Olushola Olaniyan
Great!

Congratulations this is an amazing development.

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020, 10:54 AM Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
> It is a real pleasure to announce the agreement reached between Basque
> Wikimedians User Group and the Government of Navarre to finance projects
> for the knowledge of Wikimedia platforms in that region.
>
> The agreement, of an initial duration of 6 months and endowed with
> 25,000€, will serve to initiate work related to local knowledge, GLAM and
> to multiply the educational program that we have already been carrying out.
>
> You can read more about this agreement in our blog:
> http://wikimedia.eus/2020/07/wikipedian-euskarazko-eduki-digitalak-sortu-zabaldu-eta-kontsumitzea-sustatuko-du-nafarroako-gobernuak/
>
> And you can learn more about it in Spanish in the Governments website:
> https://www.navarra.es/es/noticias/2020/07/23/el-gobierno-de-navarra-fomentara-la-creacion-difusion-y-consumo-de-contenidos-digitales-en-euskera-en-wikipedia
>
> Sincerely
>
> Galder

Re: [Wikimedia-l] The Government of Navarre will fund BWUG

ZI Jony
Congratulations it's amazing