[Wikimedia-l] The WMAR's ad about Wikipedia

[Wikimedia-l] The WMAR's ad about Wikipedia

Anna Torres-2
Dear all,

After launching our documentary film about our community and editors,
Wikimedia Argentina is now launching an ad to reach new public and position
the organization in he mass media.

Hope you all like it! You can find it here
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Spot_%22Soy_Wikipedista%22_WMAR.webm>
.

Hugs!

--
Anna Torres Adell
Directora Ejecutiva

Re: [Wikimedia-l] The WMAR's ad about Wikipedia

Pine W
Hola Anna,

Me gusta el video! Además de la conciencia pública, ¿cuáles son sus
objetivos para la campaña de publicidad?

Pine

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 2:06 PM, Anna Torres <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> After launching our documentary film about our community and editors,
> Wikimedia Argentina is now launching an ad to reach new public and position
> the organization in he mass media.
>
> Hope you all like it! You can find it here
> <
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Spot_%22Soy_Wikipedista%22_WMAR.webm
> >
> .
>
> Hugs!
>
> --
> Anna Torres Adell
> Directora Ejecutiva
> *A.C. Wikimedia Argentina*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] The WMAR's ad about Wikipedia

Alex Wang
Thanks for sharing, Anna!

Where/how does WMAR plan on distributing this ad?

Cheers,

Alex

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 3:50 PM, Pine W <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hola Anna,
>
> Me gusta el video! Además de la conciencia pública, ¿cuáles son sus
> objetivos para la campaña de publicidad?
>
> Pine
>
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 2:06 PM, Anna Torres <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Dear all,
> >
> > After launching our documentary film about our community and editors,
> > Wikimedia Argentina is now launching an ad to reach new public and
> position
> > the organization in he mass media.
> >
> > Hope you all like it! You can find it here
> > <
> >
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Spot_%22Soy_Wikipedista%22_WMAR.webm
> > >
> > .
> >
> > Hugs!