[Wikimedia-l] The reinstatement of James Heilman

[Wikimedia-l] The reinstatement of James Heilman

jmh649
Jimmy to clarify some of facts. It was I who reached out to Patricio to put
together a joint statement.

We worked on it in a Google document that I started and as such I am the
own. We were unable to come to an agreement.

--
James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian

The Wikipedia Open Textbook of Medicine
www.opentextbookofmedicine.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] The reinstatement of James Heilman

Jimmy Wales-4
On 2/27/16 7:50 PM, James Heilman wrote:
> Jimmy to clarify some of facts. It was I who reached out to Patricio to put
> together a joint statement.
>
> We worked on it in a Google document that I started and as such I am the
> own. We were unable to come to an agreement.

Ok.  I wasn't involved in that.