[Wikimedia-l] Trace of Soul (WLM+WLE) in Republic of Srpska

[Wikimedia-l] Trace of Soul (WLM+WLE) in Republic of Srpska

WМ RepublikaSrpska
Hello everyone!

I am pleased, in front of the Wikimedia Community of the Republic of
Srpska, to inform you that our community received its first annual APG
grant this year and we are very excited about it! :) We have already
started with the initial activities - the Trace of Soul 2017 project. It is
a photo competition revolving around natural and stationary cultural
heritage of the Republic of Srpska. The competition is organized for the
third time in the Republic of Srpska and we hope that it will be
successfully implemented as in the previous years. In addition to the
photo-competitions, we will have a number of accompanying activities -
photo-tours and editing workshops in various cities of the Republic of
Srpska. We hope that this year we will be able to improve the project both
in terms of quality and quantity.

For more information, see Trace of Soul
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Trace_of_Soul_2017>, and
the project
website <http://td.wikimedia.rs.ba/>.

Best,

Bojana

*Замислите свет у коме свака особа на планети има слободан приступ
целокупном људском знању. То је оно на чему ми радимо.*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Trace of Soul (WLM+WLE) in Republic of Srpska

Ivana Guslarević
Congratulations to all Wikimedians of the Republic of Srpska and their hard
work! :)
Trace of Soul is a great competition, and we know that this is just a
beginning of expanding your activities.
Keep doing a great job!

Good luck! :)

Best,

Ивана Гусларевић
менаџер комуникација  Викимедија Србије

p: 011/3348-468 m: 060/74-54-772
w: rs.wikimedia.org e: [hidden email]

*Замислите свет у коме свака особа на планети има слободан приступ
целокупном људском знању. То је оно на чему ми радимо.*

> Hello everyone!
>

> I am pleased, in front of the Wikimedia Community of the Republic of
> Srpska, to inform you that our community received its first annual APG
> grant this year and we are very excited about it! :) We have already
> started with the initial activities - the Trace of Soul 2017 project. It is
> a photo competition revolving around natural and stationary cultural
> heritage of the Republic of Srpska. The competition is organized for the
> third time in the Republic of Srpska and we hope that it will be
> successfully implemented as in the previous years. In addition to the
> photo-competitions, we will have a number of accompanying activities -
> photo-tours and editing workshops in various cities of the Republic of
> Srpska. We hope that this year we will be able to improve the project both
> in terms of quality and quantity.
>
> For more information, see Trace of Soul
> <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Trace_of_Soul_2017>, and
> the project
> website <http://td.wikimedia.rs.ba/>.
>

> Best,
>
> Bojana
>
> *Замислите свет у коме свака особа на планети има слободан приступ
> целокупном људском знању. То је оно на чему ми радимо.*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Trace of Soul (WLM+WLE) in Republic of Srpska

Pine W
I like the name.

Pine

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 12:06 PM, WМ RepublikaSrpska <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone!
>

> I am pleased, in front of the Wikimedia Community of the Republic of
> Srpska, to inform you that our community received its first annual APG
> grant this year and we are very excited about it! :) We have already
> started with the initial activities - the Trace of Soul 2017 project. It is
> a photo competition revolving around natural and stationary cultural
> heritage of the Republic of Srpska. The competition is organized for the
> third time in the Republic of Srpska and we hope that it will be
> successfully implemented as in the previous years. In addition to the
> photo-competitions, we will have a number of accompanying activities -
> photo-tours and editing workshops in various cities of the Republic of
> Srpska. We hope that this year we will be able to improve the project both
> in terms of quality and quantity.
>
> For more information, see Trace of Soul
> <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Trace_of_Soul_2017>, and
> the project
> website <http://td.wikimedia.rs.ba/>.
>

> Best,
>
> Bojana
>
> *Замислите свет у коме свака особа на планети има слободан приступ
> целокупном људском знању. То је оно на чему ми радимо.*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Trace of Soul (WLM+WLE) in Republic of Srpska

WМ RepublikaSrpska
Thanks Ivana! Thanks Pine W! :)

*Замислите свет у коме свака особа на планети има слободан приступ
целокупном људском знању. То је оно на чему ми радимо.*

> I like the name.
>
> Pine
>

> On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 12:06 PM, WМ RepublikaSrpska <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone!
> >

> > I am pleased, in front of the Wikimedia Community of the Republic of
> > Srpska, to inform you that our community received its first annual APG
> > grant this year and we are very excited about it! :) We have already
> > started with the initial activities - the Trace of Soul 2017 project. It
> is
> > a photo competition revolving around natural and stationary cultural
> > heritage of the Republic of Srpska. The competition is organized for the
> > third time in the Republic of Srpska and we hope that it will be
> > successfully implemented as in the previous years. In addition to the
> > photo-competitions, we will have a number of accompanying activities -
> > photo-tours and editing workshops in various cities of the Republic of
> > Srpska. We hope that this year we will be able to improve the project
> both
> > in terms of quality and quantity.
> >
> > For more information, see Trace of Soul
> > <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Trace_of_Soul_2017>, and
> > the project
> > website <http://td.wikimedia.rs.ba/>.
> >

> > Best,
> >
> > Bojana
> >
> > *Замислите свет у коме свака особа на планети има слободан приступ
> > целокупном људском знању. То је оно на чему ми радимо.*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Trace of Soul (WLM+WLE) in Republic of Srpska

Shani Evenstein
Very happy for you! Good luck! :)

Shani.