[Wikimedia-l] User Halibutt has passed

Natalia Szafran-Kozakowska
I am sad to inform you that today Krzysztof Machocki (user:Halibutt) has
passed away. With his passing our community loses a brilliant and
passionate Wikimedian and Wikimedia Polska loses a valued spokeperson. But
what is the most important - many of us lose a beloved, beloved friend.

Krzysztof was known for his joy and passion. For his faith in how Wikipedia
makes the world better.
We lose him but let us not lose that faith.

There is a memorial page on Polish Wikipedia. You can leave your
condolences there and we will give them to Krzysztof's family.

https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedysta:Halibutt/Ksi%C4%99ga

--
Natalia Szafran-Kozakowska

Wolny
od wirusów. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: [Wikimedia-l] User Halibutt has passed

Mardetanha-2
Very sad to learn this, he was a good friend and great wikipedian, learnt a
lot fron him about polands history, may his soul rest in peace

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 12:54 AM Natalia Szafran-Kozakowska <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am sad to inform you that today Krzysztof Machocki (user:Halibutt) has
> passed away. With his passing our community loses a brilliant and
> passionate Wikimedian and Wikimedia Polska loses a valued spokeperson. But
> what is the most important - many of us lose a beloved, beloved friend.
>
> Krzysztof was known for his joy and passion. For his faith in how Wikipedia
> makes the world better.
> We lose him but let us not lose that faith.
>
> There is a memorial page on Polish Wikipedia. You can leave your
> condolences there and we will give them to Krzysztof's family.
>
> https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedysta:Halibutt/Ksi%C4%99ga
>

> --
> Natalia Szafran-Kozakowska
>
> <
> >
> Wolny
> od wirusów. www.avast.com
> <

Sent from iphone using Gmail mobile

Re: [Wikimedia-l] User Halibutt has passed

Shlomi Fish
On Wed, 31 Jan 2018 22:24:09 +0100
Natalia Szafran-Kozakowska <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am sad to inform you that today Krzysztof Machocki (user:Halibutt) has
> passed away. With his passing our community loses a brilliant and
> passionate Wikimedian and Wikimedia Polska loses a valued spokeperson. But
> what is the most important - many of us lose a beloved, beloved friend.
>
> Krzysztof was known for his joy and passion. For his faith in how Wikipedia
> makes the world better.
> We lose him but let us not lose that faith.
>
> There is a memorial page on Polish Wikipedia. You can leave your
> condolences there and we will give them to Krzysztof's family.
>
> https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedysta:Halibutt/Ksi%C4%99ga

Sorry to hear about that.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] User Halibutt has passed

Sam Oyeyele
This is quite sad. May his soul rest in peace.

Sam.

________________________________
Natalia Szafran-Kozakowska <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am sad to inform you that today Krzysztof Machocki (user:Halibutt) has
> passed away. With his passing our community loses a brilliant and
> passionate Wikimedian and Wikimedia Polska loses a valued spokeperson. But
> what is the most important - many of us lose a beloved, beloved friend.
>
> Krzysztof was known for his joy and passion. For his faith in how Wikipedia
> makes the world better.
> We lose him but let us not lose that faith.
>
> There is a memorial page on Polish Wikipedia. You can leave your
> condolences there and we will give them to Krzysztof's family.
>
> https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedysta:Halibutt/Ksi%C4%99ga

Sorry to hear about that.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] User Halibutt has passed

Md. Ibrahim Husain
 I am very sorry to hear such a sad news. May his soul rest in peace.
Meraj
On Friday, February 2, 2018, Sam Oyeyele <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This is quite sad. May his soul rest in peace.
>

> Sam.
>
> ________________________________

Mohammad Ibrahim Husain
Mobile: 01921 584733

Re: [Wikimedia-l] User Halibutt has passed

Tanweer Morshed
I am sad to hear this news. His contributions will be remembered by the
Polish and other communities around the world.

On Saturday, February 3, 2018, Md. Ibrahim Husain <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  I am very sorry to hear such a sad news. May his soul rest in peace.
> Meraj
> On Friday, February 2, 2018, Sam Oyeyele <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > This is quite sad. May his soul rest in peace.
> >

> > Sam.

Tanweer