[Wikimedia-l] WFM 91.7 FM becomes our broadcasting partner in Nigeria

[Wikimedia-l] WFM 91.7 FM becomes our broadcasting partner in Nigeria

shola ishola

Dear wikipedians,

We are delighted to announce that we have reached agreement with the above named prestigious broadcasting station to partner with us in reaching further audience in Nigeria.

The agreement will assist us in reaching wider audience and also actualizing some of our core projects in alignment with the pinnacle of their establishment, which is to promote women in Nigeria.

I will keep you inform as things unfold.
Best RegardsOlushola
Welcome to WFM 91.7 - NIGERIA'S FIRST RADIO STATION FOR WOMEN AND THEIR FAMILIES

|   |
Welcome to WFM 91.7 - NIGERIA'S FIRST RADIO STATION FOR WOMEN AND THEIR FAMILIES
 Keeping listeners company throughout the day with quality, relevant, informative and entertaining programmes tha...  |  |

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WFM 91.7 FM becomes our broadcasting partner in Nigeria

Anna Stillwell
Congratulations.
:)
/a

On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 2:26 PM, shola ishola <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Dear wikipedians,
>
> We are delighted to announce that we have reached agreement with the above
> named prestigious broadcasting station to partner with us in reaching
> further audience in Nigeria.
>
> The agreement will assist us in reaching wider audience and also
> actualizing some of our core projects in alignment with the pinnacle of
> their establishment, which is to promote women in Nigeria.
>
> I will keep you inform as things unfold.
> Best RegardsOlushola
> Welcome to WFM 91.7 - NIGERIA'S FIRST RADIO STATION FOR WOMEN AND THEIR
> FAMILIES
>

> |   |
> Welcome to WFM 91.7 - NIGERIA'S FIRST RADIO STATION FOR WOMEN AND THEIR
> FAMILIES
>  Keeping listeners company throughout the day with quality, relevant,
> informative and entertaining programmes tha...  |  |

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WFM 91.7 FM becomes our broadcasting partner in Nigeria

Quim Gil-2

On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 11:26 PM, shola ishola <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Dear wikipedians,
>
> We are delighted to announce that we have reached agreement with the above
> named prestigious broadcasting station to partner with us in reaching
> further audience in Nigeria.
>
> The agreement will assist us in reaching wider audience and also
> actualizing some of our core projects in alignment with the pinnacle of
> their establishment, which is to promote women in Nigeria.
>
> I will keep you inform as things unfold.
> Best RegardsOlushola
> Welcome to WFM 91.7 - NIGERIA'S FIRST RADIO STATION FOR WOMEN AND THEIR
> FAMILIES
>

> |   |
> Welcome to WFM 91.7 - NIGERIA'S FIRST RADIO STATION FOR WOMEN AND THEIR
> FAMILIES
>  Keeping listeners company throughout the day with quality, relevant,
> informative and entertaining programmes tha...  |  |

This very interesting announcement was kind of cut. Turns out WFM 91.7 has
an informative article in English Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WFM_91.7

Thank you Shola and other contributors of Nigeria for this fresh
initiative! Please report about your progress.

--
Quim Gil
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Qgil

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WFM 91.7 FM becomes our broadcasting partner in Nigeria

Rogol Domedonfors
Would it be possible to point to an explanation of what this partnership
means in practical terms, please?  What will actually happen now that would
not have happened before, and how will it be funded?

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 12:15 PM, Quim Gil <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 11:26 PM, shola ishola <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>

> > Dear wikipedians,
> >
> > We are delighted to announce that we have reached agreement with the
> above
> > named prestigious broadcasting station to partner with us in reaching
> > further audience in Nigeria.
> >
> > The agreement will assist us in reaching wider audience and also
> > actualizing some of our core projects in alignment with the pinnacle of
> > their establishment, which is to promote women in Nigeria.
> >
> > I will keep you inform as things unfold.
> > Best RegardsOlushola
> > Welcome to WFM 91.7 - NIGERIA'S FIRST RADIO STATION FOR WOMEN AND THEIR
> > FAMILIES
> >

> > |   |
> > Welcome to WFM 91.7 - NIGERIA'S FIRST RADIO STATION FOR WOMEN AND THEIR
> > FAMILIES
> >  Keeping listeners company throughout the day with quality, relevant,
> > informative and entertaining programmes tha...  |  |
> >

> This very interesting announcement was kind of cut. Turns out WFM 91.7 has
> an informative article in English Wikipedia:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WFM_91.7
>
> Thank you Shola and other contributors of Nigeria for this fresh
> initiative! Please report about your progress.
>
> --
> Quim Gil
> Engineering Community Manager @ Wikimedia Foundation
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Qgil

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WFM 91.7 FM becomes our broadcasting partner in Nigeria

Rich Farmbrough
Article needate a little work.