[Wikimedia-l] WMDE-update: Christian Rickerts might become Undersecretary of State

[Wikimedia-l] WMDE-update: Christian Rickerts might become Undersecretary of State

Tim Moritz Hector-2
Dear Wikimedians,

On Saturday, the Green Party has resolved the coalition agreement for the
future Berlin government and nominated their future government officials. The
new designated Minister of economics, Ramona Pop, asked Christian to become
her Undersecretary of State for the new Berlin ministry of economy, energy
and enterprises. Now things are going to happen quite quickly: The future
senate is scheduled to be constituted on December 8th. Right after that,
Christian would take on the new responsibility.

The Supervisory Board of Wikimedia Deutschland and Christian agree that
this is a great opportunity that he should accept. I also see this as a
huge compliment to our work at Wikimedia Deutschland.

We are aware that this opportunity brings a lot of change for our
organisation for the near future as well. Christian and I are currently
working on the next steps together with our staff and community. We will
provide you with regular updates regarding the transition process.

Thank you very much and kind regards

Tim Moritz Hector

--
Tim Moritz Hector
Chair of the Board

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMDE-update: Christian Rickerts might become Undersecretary of State

attolippip
Wow. Good luck with all this :)

Best regards,
antanana / Nataliia Tymkiv

>:

> Dear Wikimedians,
>
> On Saturday, the Green Party has resolved the coalition agreement for the
> future Berlin government and nominated their future government officials.
> The
> new designated Minister of economics, Ramona Pop, asked Christian to become
> her Undersecretary of State for the new Berlin ministry of economy, energy
> and enterprises. Now things are going to happen quite quickly: The future
> senate is scheduled to be constituted on December 8th. Right after that,
> Christian would take on the new responsibility.
>
> The Supervisory Board of Wikimedia Deutschland and Christian agree that
> this is a great opportunity that he should accept. I also see this as a
> huge compliment to our work at Wikimedia Deutschland.
>
> We are aware that this opportunity brings a lot of change for our
> organisation for the near future as well. Christian and I are currently
> working on the next steps together with our staff and community. We will
> provide you with regular updates regarding the transition process.
>
> Thank you very much and kind regards
>
> Tim Moritz Hector
>
> --
> Tim Moritz Hector
> Chair of the Board
> Wikimedia Deutschland e. V.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMDE-update: Christian Rickerts might become Undersecretary of State

Tanweer Morshed
This is surely a great news and a positive matter for WMDE. Wish Christian
all the best.

Regards,
Tanweer

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 5:09 PM, attolippip <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Wow. Good luck with all this :)
>
> Best regards,
> antanana / Nataliia Tymkiv

> de
> >:
>
> > Dear Wikimedians,
> >
> > On Saturday, the Green Party has resolved the coalition agreement for the
> > future Berlin government and nominated their future government officials.
> > The
> > new designated Minister of economics, Ramona Pop, asked Christian to
> become
> > her Undersecretary of State for the new Berlin ministry of economy,
> energy
> > and enterprises. Now things are going to happen quite quickly: The future
> > senate is scheduled to be constituted on December 8th. Right after that,
> > Christian would take on the new responsibility.
> >
> > The Supervisory Board of Wikimedia Deutschland and Christian agree that
> > this is a great opportunity that he should accept. I also see this as a
> > huge compliment to our work at Wikimedia Deutschland.
> >
> > We are aware that this opportunity brings a lot of change for our
> > organisation for the near future as well. Christian and I are currently
> > working on the next steps together with our staff and community. We will
> > provide you with regular updates regarding the transition process.
> >
> > Thank you very much and kind regards
> >
> > Tim Moritz Hector
> >
> > --
> > Tim Moritz Hector
> > Chair of the Board
> > Wikimedia Deutschland e. V.

Tanweer

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMDE-update: Christian Rickerts might become Undersecretary of State

Christophe Henner-3
Congratulations Christian! That is an amazing news and recognition.

Good luck in your new job!

Christophe HENNER
Chair of the board of trustees
[hidden email]
+33650664739

twitter *@schiste*        skype *christophe_henner*

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 1:01 PM, Tanweer Morshed <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> This is surely a great news and a positive matter for WMDE. Wish Christian
> all the best.
>

> Regards,
> Tanweer
>
> On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 5:09 PM, attolippip <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Wow. Good luck with all this :)
> >
> > Best regards,
> > antanana / Nataliia Tymkiv

> <tim-moritz.hector@wikimedia.
> > de
> > >:
> >
> > > Dear Wikimedians,
> > >
> > > On Saturday, the Green Party has resolved the coalition agreement for
> the
> > > future Berlin government and nominated their future government
> officials.
> > > The
> > > new designated Minister of economics, Ramona Pop, asked Christian to
> > become
> > > her Undersecretary of State for the new Berlin ministry of economy,
> > energy
> > > and enterprises. Now things are going to happen quite quickly: The
> future
> > > senate is scheduled to be constituted on December 8th. Right after
> that,
> > > Christian would take on the new responsibility.
> > >
> > > The Supervisory Board of Wikimedia Deutschland and Christian agree that
> > > this is a great opportunity that he should accept. I also see this as a
> > > huge compliment to our work at Wikimedia Deutschland.
> > >
> > > We are aware that this opportunity brings a lot of change for our
> > > organisation for the near future as well. Christian and I are currently
> > > working on the next steps together with our staff and community. We
> will
> > > provide you with regular updates regarding the transition process.
> > >
> > > Thank you very much and kind regards
> > >
> > > Tim Moritz Hector
> > >
> > > --
> > > Tim Moritz Hector
> > > Chair of the Board
> > > Wikimedia Deutschland e. V.

> Regards,
> Tanweer

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMDE-update: Christian Rickerts might become Undersecretary of State

Michael Maggs
What excellent news! Many congratulations to Christian.

Michael
Chair, WMUK

>>> Dear Wikimedians,
>>>
>>> On Saturday, the Green Party has resolved the coalition agreement for the
>>> future Berlin government and nominated their future government officials.
>>> The
>>> new designated Minister of economics, Ramona Pop, asked Christian to
>> become
>>> her Undersecretary of State for the new Berlin ministry of economy,
>> energy
>>> and enterprises. Now things are going to happen quite quickly: The future
>>> senate is scheduled to be constituted on December 8th. Right after that,
>>> Christian would take on the new responsibility.
>>>
>>> The Supervisory Board of Wikimedia Deutschland and Christian agree that
>>> this is a great opportunity that he should accept. I also see this as a
>>> huge compliment to our work at Wikimedia Deutschland.
>>>
>>> We are aware that this opportunity brings a lot of change for our
>>> organisation for the near future as well. Christian and I are currently
>>> working on the next steps together with our staff and community. We will
>>> provide you with regular updates regarding the transition process.
>>>
>>> Thank you very much and kind regards
>>>
>>> Tim Moritz Hector
>>>
>>> --
>>> Tim Moritz Hector
>>> Chair of the Board
>>> Wikimedia Deutschland e. V.

> Regards,
> Tanweer

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMDE-update: Christian Rickerts might become Undersecretary of State

Pierre-Selim
This is a great opportunity.

Congrats!

Le 5 déc. 2016 13:13, "Michael Maggs" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> What excellent news! Many congratulations to Christian.
>
> Michael
> Chair, WMUK

> the
> officials.
> >> become
> >> energy
> future
> that,

> will

> > Regards,
> > Tanweer

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMDE-update: Christian Rickerts might become Undersecretary of State

Quim Gil-2
Congratulations!

Since many people in this list might be confused about the use of "State"
and "Berlin government" in this context, (if I got it right) this role is
about the Senate of Berlin <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senate_of_Berlin>
(not the Bundesrat of Germany
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundesrat_of_Germany>).

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 1:15 PM, Pierre-Selim <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> This is a great opportunity.
>
> Congrats!
>
> Le 5 déc. 2016 13:13, "Michael Maggs" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> > What excellent news! Many congratulations to Christian.
> >
> > Michael
> > Chair, WMUK

> > the
> > officials.
> > future
> > that,

> that
> as a

> currently
> > will

> > > --
> > > Regards,
> > > Tanweer

Quim Gil
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Qgil

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMDE-update: Christian Rickerts might become Undersecretary of State

Sydney Poore
Congratulations! And all the best to Christian and everyone else.

Sydney

On Dec 5, 2016 6:06 AM, "Tim Moritz Hector" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Dear Wikimedians,
>
> On Saturday, the Green Party has resolved the coalition agreement for the
> future Berlin government and nominated their future government officials.
> The
> new designated Minister of economics, Ramona Pop, asked Christian to become
> her Undersecretary of State for the new Berlin ministry of economy, energy
> and enterprises. Now things are going to happen quite quickly: The future
> senate is scheduled to be constituted on December 8th. Right after that,
> Christian would take on the new responsibility.
>
> The Supervisory Board of Wikimedia Deutschland and Christian agree that
> this is a great opportunity that he should accept. I also see this as a
> huge compliment to our work at Wikimedia Deutschland.
>
> We are aware that this opportunity brings a lot of change for our
> organisation for the near future as well. Christian and I are currently
> working on the next steps together with our staff and community. We will
> provide you with regular updates regarding the transition process.
>
> Thank you very much and kind regards
>
> Tim Moritz Hector
>
> --
> Tim Moritz Hector
> Chair of the Board
> Wikimedia Deutschland e. V.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMDE-update: Christian Rickerts might become Undersecretary of State

Katy Love
What an exciting piece of news! Congratulations to you, Christian!! I am
grateful to you and the Board for your work on ensuring a good transition
for WMDE; I am confident you are all in good hands. :)

Katy

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 6:06 AM, Tim Moritz Hector <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Wikimedians,
>
> On Saturday, the Green Party has resolved the coalition agreement for the
> future Berlin government and nominated their future government officials.
> The
> new designated Minister of economics, Ramona Pop, asked Christian to become
> her Undersecretary of State for the new Berlin ministry of economy, energy
> and enterprises. Now things are going to happen quite quickly: The future
> senate is scheduled to be constituted on December 8th. Right after that,
> Christian would take on the new responsibility.
>
> The Supervisory Board of Wikimedia Deutschland and Christian agree that
> this is a great opportunity that he should accept. I also see this as a
> huge compliment to our work at Wikimedia Deutschland.
>
> We are aware that this opportunity brings a lot of change for our
> organisation for the near future as well. Christian and I are currently
> working on the next steps together with our staff and community. We will
> provide you with regular updates regarding the transition process.
>
> Thank you very much and kind regards
>
> Tim Moritz Hector
>
> --
> Tim Moritz Hector
> Chair of the Board
> Wikimedia Deutschland e. V.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMDE-update: Christian Rickerts might become Undersecretary of State

Nurunnaby Hasive-2
Wow! Congratulations Christian!

-Hasive
WMBD

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 10:32 PM, Katy Love <[hidden email]> wrote:

> What an exciting piece of news! Congratulations to you, Christian!! I am
>
> grateful to you and the Board for your work on ensuring a good transition
>
> for WMDE; I am confident you are all in good hands. :)
>

> Katy
>

> On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 6:06 AM, Tim Moritz Hector <
>
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > Dear Wikimedians,
>

> > On Saturday, the Green Party has resolved the coalition agreement for the
>
> > future Berlin government and nominated their future government officials.
>
> > The
>
> > new designated Minister of economics, Ramona Pop, asked Christian to
> become
>
> > her Undersecretary of State for the new Berlin ministry of economy,
> energy
>
> > and enterprises. Now things are going to happen quite quickly: The future
>
> > senate is scheduled to be constituted on December 8th. Right after that,
>
> > Christian would take on the new responsibility.
>

> > The Supervisory Board of Wikimedia Deutschland and Christian agree that
>
> > this is a great opportunity that he should accept. I also see this as a
>
> > huge compliment to our work at Wikimedia Deutschland.
>

> > We are aware that this opportunity brings a lot of change for our
>
> > organisation for the near future as well. Christian and I are currently
>
> > working on the next steps together with our staff and community. We will
>
> > provide you with regular updates regarding the transition process.
>

> > Thank you very much and kind regards
>

> > Tim Moritz Hector
>

> > --
>
> > Tim Moritz Hector
>
> > Chair of the Board
>
> > Wikimedia Deutschland e. V.

Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) @nhasive • www.fb.com/NCHasive Sent from my
iPhone 6 Plus device

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMDE-update: Christian Rickerts might become Undersecretary of State

Katherine Maher
Wonderful news Christian, and congratulations.

I appreciate the thought and consideration for the next steps for WMDE and
the community. We look forward to supporting WMDE during this period of
transition and into the future.

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 10:21 AM, Nurunnaby Hasive <[hidden email]

Katherine Maher

Wikimedia Foundation
149 New Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94105