[Wikimedia-l] WMF trustee Arnnon Geshuri and part in anticompetitive agreements in Google

Re: [Wikimedia-l] COI - was Re: [Board-l] Fwd: WMF etc.

Marc-Andre
On 2016-01-23 1:24 AM, Josh Lim wrote:
> Is there anyone else here who’s subscribed using a Yahoo! address and has spam problems, either with their or others’ e-mails?

Yahoo is known to be problematic for sending and getting mail from labs
as well.

-- Marc

Re: [Wikimedia-l] COI - was Re: [Board-l] Fwd: WMF etc.

Alex Monk
I've had issues receiving MW EmailUser mail from users with Yahoo addresses
too.