[Wikimedia-l] WMFR financials, 1.2 mio budget, team of 15 FTE

[Wikimedia-l] WMFR financials, 1.2 mio budget, team of 15 FTE

rupert THURNER-2
the linkedin page of emeric says that WMFR has 1.2 Mio Eur budget, 15 FTE
employees. which year was this?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/evallespi/

DirectorCompany NameWikimédia FranceDates EmployedDec 2012 – Sep 2017
Employment
Duration4 yrs 10 mosLocationMontpellier | Paris
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/800480/>

- June 2017 to present : Board of trustees member
- May 2016 to may 2017 : Chairman / President
- October 2014 to April 2016: Vice-chair
- December 2012 to September 2014: Deputy treasurer

Wikimedia France is a non-profit organization (based on "the Association
act of 1901" in France) which promotes and supports 14 projects, the best
known is Wikipedia. The 3 main missions are:
- Increase contents on this projects (quality and quantity) ;
- Facilitation of interested communities ;
- Action on the environment (economic, legal, technical) to make it
favorable to our movement.

Budget: € 1,200,000
Team (Full Time Equivalent) : 15

Main skills: strategy, volunteers & staff management, dyarchical
governance, international relationships, financial and accounting analysis,
internal control, human resources, labour law, press and media
relationships, public policy, lobbying, internal and external communication.

rupert

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMFR financials, 1.2 mio budget, team of 15 FTE

Isaac Olatunde
Hi Rupert,

I am just curious. What are you trying to archive by posting this
information?

Thank you,

Isaac.

On Oct 14, 2017 12:23 PM, "rupert THURNER" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> the linkedin page of emeric says that WMFR has 1.2 Mio Eur budget, 15 FTE
> employees. which year was this?
>
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/evallespi/
>
> DirectorCompany NameWikimédia FranceDates EmployedDec 2012 – Sep 2017
> Employment
> Duration4 yrs 10 mosLocationMontpellier | Paris
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/800480/>
>
> - June 2017 to present : Board of trustees member
> - May 2016 to may 2017 : Chairman / President
> - October 2014 to April 2016: Vice-chair
> - December 2012 to September 2014: Deputy treasurer
>
> Wikimedia France is a non-profit organization (based on "the Association
> act of 1901" in France) which promotes and supports 14 projects, the best
> known is Wikipedia. The 3 main missions are:
> - Increase contents on this projects (quality and quantity) ;
> - Facilitation of interested communities ;
> - Action on the environment (economic, legal, technical) to make it
> favorable to our movement.
>
> Budget: € 1,200,000
> Team (Full Time Equivalent) : 15
>
> Main skills: strategy, volunteers & staff management, dyarchical
> governance, international relationships, financial and accounting analysis,
> internal control, human resources, labour law, press and media
> relationships, public policy, lobbying, internal and external
> communication.
>
> rupert

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMFR financials, 1.2 mio budget, team of 15 FTE

Joseph Seddon-4
I believe that the 1.2million reflected Wikimedia France expenditure for
the previous financial year. I suspect the staff numbers are simply out of
date.

Seddon

On 14 Oct 2017 12:23, "rupert THURNER" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> the linkedin page of emeric says that WMFR has 1.2 Mio Eur budget, 15 FTE
> employees. which year was this?
>
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/evallespi/
>
> DirectorCompany NameWikimédia FranceDates EmployedDec 2012 – Sep 2017
> Employment
> Duration4 yrs 10 mosLocationMontpellier | Paris
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/800480/>
>
> - June 2017 to present : Board of trustees member
> - May 2016 to may 2017 : Chairman / President
> - October 2014 to April 2016: Vice-chair
> - December 2012 to September 2014: Deputy treasurer
>
> Wikimedia France is a non-profit organization (based on "the Association
> act of 1901" in France) which promotes and supports 14 projects, the best
> known is Wikipedia. The 3 main missions are:
> - Increase contents on this projects (quality and quantity) ;
> - Facilitation of interested communities ;
> - Action on the environment (economic, legal, technical) to make it
> favorable to our movement.
>
> Budget: € 1,200,000
> Team (Full Time Equivalent) : 15
>
> Main skills: strategy, volunteers & staff management, dyarchical
> governance, international relationships, financial and accounting analysis,
> internal control, human resources, labour law, press and media
> relationships, public policy, lobbying, internal and external
> communication.
>
> rupert

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMFR financials, 1.2 mio budget, team of 15 FTE

Hélène Pedrosa-Masson-3
Hello,

Wikimédia France never had 15 paid employees at the same time. But if
you include members' work (and specially Board members' work), you
easily get 15 Full-time equivalent... This number is a better
representation of Wikimédia France's activity than 10 FTE (real size of
the staff this summer), so I understand that Emeric presents the
association in that way. But I'd like him to update his resume, in order
to let it be known that he is not a Board member anymore, as he has
resigned a month ago.

Best regards,

--

Hélène / [[User:Edhral]], member of Wikimédia France

PS : sorry for my broken English...