[Wikimedia-l] WMFr's position about the movement strategy

[Wikimedia-l] WMFr's position about the movement strategy

Emeric Vallespi-2
Dear movement fellows,

Wikimedia France held a board meeting the last week-end and, as we discussed about the movement strategy process which is on-going, we thought that it can be useful and important to share our point of views with you all. It will be our baseline for our participation in the whole process: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2017#WMFr.27s_position

Warm regards,
--
Emeric Vallespi
Chairman

Twitter @evallespi

WIKIMEDIA FRANCE
Association pour le libre partage de la connaissance
www.wikimedia.fr
40 rue de clery, 75002 Paris