Quantcast

[Wikimedia-l] WMIL General Assembly meeting and Board elections 2017

[Wikimedia-l] WMIL General Assembly meeting and Board elections 2017

Itzik - Wikimedia Israel
Dear all,

Yesterday (8.5.17) Wikimedia Israel (WMIL) held a general assembly meeting,
during which the members held the elections for members of the Board of
WMIL.

The results of the elections are as follows:

Itzik Edri,(reelected)
Deror Lin, (reelected)
Ido Ivri, (reelected)
Hana Yariv (reelected)
Dana Dekel (reelected)

Audit committee: Oved Cohen (reelected).

The new Board then proceeded to reelect Itzik Edri as the chairperson, and
to elect Ido Ivri as the Board Secretary

Regards,
Itzik

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMIL General Assembly meeting and Board elections 2017

Olatunde Isaac
Congratulations to the new board.

Regards,

Isaac

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 5:01 AM, Itzik - Wikimedia Israel <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Yesterday (8.5.17) Wikimedia Israel (WMIL) held a general assembly meeting,
> during which the members held the elections for members of the Board of
> WMIL.
>
> The results of the elections are as follows:
>
> Itzik Edri,(reelected)
> Deror Lin, (reelected)
> Ido Ivri, (reelected)
> Hana Yariv (reelected)
> Dana Dekel (reelected)
>
> Audit committee: Oved Cohen (reelected).
>
> The new Board then proceeded to reelect Itzik Edri as the chairperson, and
> to elect Ido Ivri as the Board Secretary
>

> Regards,
> Itzik

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMIL General Assembly meeting and Board elections 2017

Chris Keating-2
Yes, congratulations on your successful re-elections :)

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Isaac Olatunde <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations to the new board.
>
> Regards,
>
> Isaac
>
> On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 5:01 AM, Itzik - Wikimedia Israel <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Dear all,
> >
> > Yesterday (8.5.17) Wikimedia Israel (WMIL) held a general assembly
> meeting,
> > during which the members held the elections for members of the Board of
> > WMIL.
> >
> > The results of the elections are as follows:
> >
> > Itzik Edri,(reelected)
> > Deror Lin, (reelected)
> > Ido Ivri, (reelected)
> > Hana Yariv (reelected)
> > Dana Dekel (reelected)
> >
> > Audit committee: Oved Cohen (reelected).
> >
> > The new Board then proceeded to reelect Itzik Edri as the chairperson,
> and
> > to elect Ido Ivri as the Board Secretary
> >

> > Regards,
> > Itzik

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMIL General Assembly meeting and Board elections 2017

Frans Grijzenhout
Hi Itzik, congratulations! I look forward to continue our cooperation.
Regards, Frans

*Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
+31 6 5333 9499  -  http://www.wikimedia.nl/

--
*Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland*
*Postadres*:                     *Bezoekadres:*

:

> Dear all,
>
> Yesterday (8.5.17) Wikimedia Israel (WMIL) held a general assembly meeting,
> during which the members held the elections for members of the Board of
> WMIL.
>
> The results of the elections are as follows:
>
> Itzik Edri,(reelected)
> Deror Lin, (reelected)
> Ido Ivri, (reelected)
> Hana Yariv (reelected)
> Dana Dekel (reelected)
>
> Audit committee: Oved Cohen (reelected).
>
> The new Board then proceeded to reelect Itzik Edri as the chairperson, and
> to elect Ido Ivri as the Board Secretary
>

> Regards,
> Itzik

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMIL General Assembly meeting and Board elections 2017

Tim Moritz Hector-2
+1, congratulations to your re-elections and all the best for your upcoming
term.

Best
Tim

--
Tim Moritz Hector
Chair of the Board

Am 09.05.2017 11:45 schrieb "Frans Grijzenhout" <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Itzik, congratulations! I look forward to continue our cooperation.
> Regards, Frans
>

> *Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
> +31 6 5333 9499  -  http://www.wikimedia.nl/
>
> --
> *Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland*
> *Postadres*:                     *Bezoekadres:*
> Postbus 167                   Mariaplaats 3
> 3500 AD  Utrecht            3511 LH Utrecht
> Kamer van Koophandel 17189036

> [hidden email]>
> :
>
> > Dear all,
> >
> > Yesterday (8.5.17) Wikimedia Israel (WMIL) held a general assembly
> meeting,
> > during which the members held the elections for members of the Board of
> > WMIL.
> >
> > The results of the elections are as follows:
> >
> > Itzik Edri,(reelected)
> > Deror Lin, (reelected)
> > Ido Ivri, (reelected)
> > Hana Yariv (reelected)
> > Dana Dekel (reelected)
> >
> > Audit committee: Oved Cohen (reelected).
> >
> > The new Board then proceeded to reelect Itzik Edri as the chairperson,
> and
> > to elect Ido Ivri as the Board Secretary
> >

> > Regards,
> > Itzik

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMIL General Assembly meeting and Board elections 2017

attolippip
Congratulations!

Best regards,
antanana

:

> Dear all,
>
> Yesterday (8.5.17) Wikimedia Israel (WMIL) held a general assembly meeting,
> during which the members held the elections for members of the Board of
> WMIL.
>
> The results of the elections are as follows:
>
> Itzik Edri,(reelected)
> Deror Lin, (reelected)
> Ido Ivri, (reelected)
> Hana Yariv (reelected)
> Dana Dekel (reelected)
>
> Audit committee: Oved Cohen (reelected).
>
> The new Board then proceeded to reelect Itzik Edri as the chairperson, and
> to elect Ido Ivri as the Board Secretary
>

> Regards,
> Itzik

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMIL General Assembly meeting and Board elections 2017

Gabriel Thullen
Congratulations for the board election. I certainly hope that your GA
meeting went smoother than it has been these past two years in
Switzerland...

Gabe
ex-WMCH board member

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 11:53 AM, Tim Moritz Hector <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1, congratulations to your re-elections and all the best for your upcoming
> term.
>
> Best
> Tim
>

> --
> Tim Moritz Hector
> Chair of the Board
> Wikimedia Deutschland
>

> Am 09.05.2017 11:45 schrieb "Frans Grijzenhout" <[hidden email]>:
>
> > Hi Itzik, congratulations! I look forward to continue our cooperation.
> > Regards, Frans
> >

> > *Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
> > +31 6 5333 9499  -  http://www.wikimedia.nl/
> >
> > --
> > *Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland*
> > *Postadres*:                     *Bezoekadres:*
> > Postbus 167                   Mariaplaats 3
> > 3500 AD  Utrecht            3511 LH Utrecht
> > Kamer van Koophandel 17189036

> > [hidden email]>
> > :
> >
> > > Dear all,
> > >
> > > Yesterday (8.5.17) Wikimedia Israel (WMIL) held a general assembly
> > meeting,
> > > during which the members held the elections for members of the Board of
> > > WMIL.
> > >
> > > The results of the elections are as follows:
> > >
> > > Itzik Edri,(reelected)
> > > Deror Lin, (reelected)
> > > Ido Ivri, (reelected)
> > > Hana Yariv (reelected)
> > > Dana Dekel (reelected)
> > >
> > > Audit committee: Oved Cohen (reelected).
> > >
> > > The new Board then proceeded to reelect Itzik Edri as the chairperson,
> > and
> > > to elect Ido Ivri as the Board Secretary
> > >

> > > Regards,
> > > Itzik

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMIL General Assembly meeting and Board elections 2017

Biyanto Rebin
Congratulations WMIL!

Best regards,

:

> Dear all,
>
> Yesterday (8.5.17) Wikimedia Israel (WMIL) held a general assembly meeting,
> during which the members held the elections for members of the Board of
> WMIL.
>
> The results of the elections are as follows:
>
> Itzik Edri,(reelected)
> Deror Lin, (reelected)
> Ido Ivri, (reelected)
> Hana Yariv (reelected)
> Dana Dekel (reelected)
>
> Audit committee: Oved Cohen (reelected).
>
> The new Board then proceeded to reelect Itzik Edri as the chairperson, and
> to elect Ido Ivri as the Board Secretary
>

> Regards,
> Itzik

Biyanto Rebin | Ketua Umum (*Chair*) 2016-2018
Wikimedia Indonesia
Nomor Ponsel: +62 8989 037379
Surel: [hidden email]
~~~~

Dukung upaya kami membebaskan pengetahuan:
http://wikimedia.or.id/wiki/Wikimedia_Indonesia:Donasi

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMIL General Assembly meeting and Board elections 2017

Dariusz Jemielniak-3
Congrats! You clearly do something right :)

On May 9, 2017 11:02 AM, "Itzik - Wikimedia Israel" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

Dear all,

Yesterday (8.5.17) Wikimedia Israel (WMIL) held a general assembly meeting,
during which the members held the elections for members of the Board of
WMIL.

The results of the elections are as follows:

Itzik Edri,(reelected)
Deror Lin, (reelected)
Ido Ivri, (reelected)
Hana Yariv (reelected)
Dana Dekel (reelected)

Audit committee: Oved Cohen (reelected).

The new Board then proceeded to reelect Itzik Edri as the chairperson, and
to elect Ido Ivri as the Board Secretary

Regards,
Itzik

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMIL General Assembly meeting and Board elections 2017

NC Hasive
Congratulations to the new board.

-Hasive
WMBD

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 5:08 PM, Dariusz Jemielniak <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congrats! You clearly do something right :)
>
> On May 9, 2017 11:02 AM, "Itzik - Wikimedia Israel" <
> [hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> Yesterday (8.5.17) Wikimedia Israel (WMIL) held a general assembly meeting,
> during which the members held the elections for members of the Board of
> WMIL.
>
> The results of the elections are as follows:
>
> Itzik Edri,(reelected)
> Deror Lin, (reelected)
> Ido Ivri, (reelected)
> Hana Yariv (reelected)
> Dana Dekel (reelected)
>
> Audit committee: Oved Cohen (reelected).
>
> The new Board then proceeded to reelect Itzik Edri as the chairperson, and
> to elect Ido Ivri as the Board Secretary
>

> Regards,
> Itzik

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752

Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd/>
fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | www.nhasive.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMIL General Assembly meeting and Board elections 2017

Pierre-Selim
Congrats Itzik, Deror, Ido, Hana and Dana.

> Congratulations to the new board.
>
> -Hasive
> WMBD
>
> On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 5:08 PM, Dariusz Jemielniak <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congrats! You clearly do something right :)
> >
> > On May 9, 2017 11:02 AM, "Itzik - Wikimedia Israel" <
> > [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > Dear all,
> >
> > Yesterday (8.5.17) Wikimedia Israel (WMIL) held a general assembly
> meeting,
> > during which the members held the elections for members of the Board of
> > WMIL.
> >
> > The results of the elections are as follows:
> >
> > Itzik Edri,(reelected)
> > Deror Lin, (reelected)
> > Ido Ivri, (reelected)
> > Hana Yariv (reelected)
> > Dana Dekel (reelected)
> >
> > Audit committee: Oved Cohen (reelected).
> >
> > The new Board then proceeded to reelect Itzik Edri as the chairperson,
> and
> > to elect Ido Ivri as the Board Secretary
> >

> > Regards,
> > Itzik

> *Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
> User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
> GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752
> ​
> Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/
> user:Hasive>
> Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd/>
> fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
> <http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | www.nhasive.com

Pierre-Selim

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WMIL General Assembly meeting and Board elections 2017

Itzik - Wikimedia Israel
Thank you Frans!

*Regards,Itzik Edri*
Chairperson, Wikimedia Israel
+972-54-5878078 | http://www.wikimedia.org.il
sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment!