[Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

[Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

Katy Love
Hi Wikimedians,

Today WMF's Community Resources team is joined by Delphine Ménard as our
newly appointed Annual Plan Grants
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG> (APG) Program Officer. In that
role, Delphine will support both funding streams included in the Annual
Plan Grants program, including Simple Annual Plan Grants and the Funds
Dissemination Committee's
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Funds_Dissemination_Committee>
(FDC) full process APG, with her focus on the FDC.  We are excited to have
her join our team.

Some of you may know Delphine as [[user:notafish]]. She's a longtime
Wikimedian who has played many roles in our movement. She was WMF's
Chapter's Coordinator many years ago, then a member of the Board of
Wikimedia Deutschland, and most recently, a member of the Funds
Dissemination Committee herself. Her wide array of experiences and roles
will serve her well as the new APG Program Officer.

In the weeks ahead, Delphine will be reaching out to the FDC-funded
organizations and will also be leading the Board's recruitment to fill four
open seats on the FDC. I know she is looking forward to working with all of
you. :)

Cheers,
Katy Love

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

Christophe Henner
Déjà vu!

Welcome to our movement, Delphine!

I hope you will get to like us, even though we are a crazy bunch, don't be
scared :)
Le 21 juin 2016 12:55 AM, "Katy Love" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi Wikimedians,
>
> Today WMF's Community Resources team is joined by Delphine Ménard as our
> newly appointed Annual Plan Grants
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG> (APG) Program Officer. In
> that
> role, Delphine will support both funding streams included in the Annual
> Plan Grants program, including Simple Annual Plan Grants and the Funds
> Dissemination Committee's
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Funds_Dissemination_Committee>
> (FDC) full process APG, with her focus on the FDC.  We are excited to have
> her join our team.
>
> Some of you may know Delphine as [[user:notafish]]. She's a longtime
> Wikimedian who has played many roles in our movement. She was WMF's
> Chapter's Coordinator many years ago, then a member of the Board of
> Wikimedia Deutschland, and most recently, a member of the Funds
> Dissemination Committee herself. Her wide array of experiences and roles
> will serve her well as the new APG Program Officer.
>
> In the weeks ahead, Delphine will be reaching out to the FDC-funded
> organizations and will also be leading the Board's recruitment to fill four
> open seats on the FDC. I know she is looking forward to working with all of
> you. :)
>
> Cheers,
> Katy Love

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

Ad Huikeshoven
Great news and congratulations to Delphine, your team and to yourself Katy.
I wish Delphine a lot of wisdom and strength in her new role.

-- Ad
Op 21 jun. 2016 00:56 schreef "Katy Love" <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Wikimedians,
>
> Today WMF's Community Resources team is joined by Delphine Ménard as our
> newly appointed Annual Plan Grants
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG> (APG) Program Officer. In
> that
> role, Delphine will support both funding streams included in the Annual
> Plan Grants program, including Simple Annual Plan Grants and the Funds
> Dissemination Committee's
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Funds_Dissemination_Committee>
> (FDC) full process APG, with her focus on the FDC.  We are excited to have
> her join our team.
>
> Some of you may know Delphine as [[user:notafish]]. She's a longtime
> Wikimedian who has played many roles in our movement. She was WMF's
> Chapter's Coordinator many years ago, then a member of the Board of
> Wikimedia Deutschland, and most recently, a member of the Funds
> Dissemination Committee herself. Her wide array of experiences and roles
> will serve her well as the new APG Program Officer.
>
> In the weeks ahead, Delphine will be reaching out to the FDC-funded
> organizations and will also be leading the Board's recruitment to fill four
> open seats on the FDC. I know she is looking forward to working with all of
> you. :)
>
> Cheers,
> Katy Love

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

Sandra Rientjes  - Wikimedia Nederland
Excellent news! Looking forward to working with Delphine in her new role.

Sandra Rientjes
Directeur Wikimedia Nederland
06 31786379

verzonden vanaf mobiel
Op 21 jun. 2016 00:56 schreef "Katy Love" <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Wikimedians,
>
> Today WMF's Community Resources team is joined by Delphine Ménard as our
> newly appointed Annual Plan Grants
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG> (APG) Program Officer. In
> that
> role, Delphine will support both funding streams included in the Annual
> Plan Grants program, including Simple Annual Plan Grants and the Funds
> Dissemination Committee's
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Funds_Dissemination_Committee>
> (FDC) full process APG, with her focus on the FDC.  We are excited to have
> her join our team.
>
> Some of you may know Delphine as [[user:notafish]]. She's a longtime
> Wikimedian who has played many roles in our movement. She was WMF's
> Chapter's Coordinator many years ago, then a member of the Board of
> Wikimedia Deutschland, and most recently, a member of the Funds
> Dissemination Committee herself. Her wide array of experiences and roles
> will serve her well as the new APG Program Officer.
>
> In the weeks ahead, Delphine will be reaching out to the FDC-funded
> organizations and will also be leading the Board's recruitment to fill four
> open seats on the FDC. I know she is looking forward to working with all of
> you. :)
>
> Cheers,
> Katy Love

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

Sydney Poore
Congratulations Delphine!

Sydney
On Jun 21, 2016 12:55 AM, "Katy Love" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Wikimedians,
>
> Today WMF's Community Resources team is joined by Delphine Ménard as our
> newly appointed Annual Plan Grants
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG> (APG) Program Officer. In
> that
> role, Delphine will support both funding streams included in the Annual
> Plan Grants program, including Simple Annual Plan Grants and the Funds
> Dissemination Committee's
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Funds_Dissemination_Committee>
> (FDC) full process APG, with her focus on the FDC.  We are excited to have
> her join our team.
>
> Some of you may know Delphine as [[user:notafish]]. She's a longtime
> Wikimedian who has played many roles in our movement. She was WMF's
> Chapter's Coordinator many years ago, then a member of the Board of
> Wikimedia Deutschland, and most recently, a member of the Funds
> Dissemination Committee herself. Her wide array of experiences and roles
> will serve her well as the new APG Program Officer.
>
> In the weeks ahead, Delphine will be reaching out to the FDC-funded
> organizations and will also be leading the Board's recruitment to fill four
> open seats on the FDC. I know she is looking forward to working with all of
> you. :)
>
> Cheers,
> Katy Love

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

Tonmoy Khan
Congratulations Delphine :)

Ali Haidar Khan
Wikimedia Bangladesh
On Jun 21, 2016 12:37 PM, "Sydney Poore" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Delphine!
>
> Sydney
> On Jun 21, 2016 12:55 AM, "Katy Love" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Wikimedians,
> >
> > Today WMF's Community Resources team is joined by Delphine Ménard as our
> > newly appointed Annual Plan Grants
> > <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG> (APG) Program Officer. In
> > that
> > role, Delphine will support both funding streams included in the Annual
> > Plan Grants program, including Simple Annual Plan Grants and the Funds
> > Dissemination Committee's
> > <
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Funds_Dissemination_Committee>
> > (FDC) full process APG, with her focus on the FDC.  We are excited to
> have
> > her join our team.
> >
> > Some of you may know Delphine as [[user:notafish]]. She's a longtime
> > Wikimedian who has played many roles in our movement. She was WMF's
> > Chapter's Coordinator many years ago, then a member of the Board of
> > Wikimedia Deutschland, and most recently, a member of the Funds
> > Dissemination Committee herself. Her wide array of experiences and roles
> > will serve her well as the new APG Program Officer.
> >
> > In the weeks ahead, Delphine will be reaching out to the FDC-funded
> > organizations and will also be leading the Board's recruitment to fill
> four
> > open seats on the FDC. I know she is looking forward to working with all
> of
> > you. :)
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Katy Love

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

Arne Klempert-4
On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 4:44 AM, Christophe Henner
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Déjà vu!
>
> Welcome to our movement, Delphine!
>
> I hope you will get to like us, even though we are a crazy bunch, don't be
> scared :)

Better watch out! From what I've heard she's not even scared by board members...

-- Arne

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

Nicola Zeuner
Welcome Delphine! Looking forward to our work together!

cheers,
Nikki

Nikki Zeuner
Partnerships and Development
Tel. (030) 219 158 260
Mobil: 0172 547 1261
US: 1 (520) 743-6801
www.wikimedia.de

http://spenden.wikimedia.de/

der Nummer 23855 Nz. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für
Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer  27/029/42207
<http://wikimedia.de>

> Hi Wikimedians,
>
> Today WMF's Community Resources team is joined by Delphine Ménard as our
> newly appointed Annual Plan Grants
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG> (APG) Program Officer. In
> that
> role, Delphine will support both funding streams included in the Annual
> Plan Grants program, including Simple Annual Plan Grants and the Funds
> Dissemination Committee's
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Funds_Dissemination_Committee>
> (FDC) full process APG, with her focus on the FDC.  We are excited to have
> her join our team.
>
> Some of you may know Delphine as [[user:notafish]]. She's a longtime
> Wikimedian who has played many roles in our movement. She was WMF's
> Chapter's Coordinator many years ago, then a member of the Board of
> Wikimedia Deutschland, and most recently, a member of the Funds
> Dissemination Committee herself. Her wide array of experiences and roles
> will serve her well as the new APG Program Officer.
>
> In the weeks ahead, Delphine will be reaching out to the FDC-funded
> organizations and will also be leading the Board's recruitment to fill four
> open seats on the FDC. I know she is looking forward to working with all of
> you. :)
>
> Cheers,
> Katy Love

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

Christophe Henner
Oh yeah? Well that was à long time ago she's now way wiser I hope!

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Déjà vu!
>
> Welcome to our movement, Delphine!
>
> I hope you will get to like us, even though we are a crazy bunch, don't be
> scared :)

Better watch out! From what I've heard she's not even scared by board
members...

-- Arne

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

Nicole Ebber
Excellent news, congrats to Delphine and the team. Excited to work with you
in the new role.

Nicole
On 21 Jun 2016 11:04 am, "Christophe Henner" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Oh yeah? Well that was à long time ago she's now way wiser I hope!
>
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 4:44 AM, Christophe Henner
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Déjà vu!
> >
> > Welcome to our movement, Delphine!
> >
> > I hope you will get to like us, even though we are a crazy bunch, don't
> be
> > scared :)
>
> Better watch out! From what I've heard she's not even scared by board
> members...
>
> -- Arne

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

Shlomi Fish
On Mon, 20 Jun 2016 15:55:14 -0700
Katy Love <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Wikimedians,
>
> Today WMF's Community Resources team is joined by Delphine Ménard as our
> newly appointed Annual Plan Grants
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG> (APG) Program Officer. In that
> role, Delphine will support both funding streams included in the Annual
> Plan Grants program, including Simple Annual Plan Grants and the Funds
> Dissemination Committee's
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Funds_Dissemination_Committee>
> (FDC) full process APG, with her focus on the FDC.  We are excited to have
> her join our team.

Welcome, Delphine and good luck.

        -- Shlomi

> Some of you may know Delphine as [[user:notafish]]. She's a longtime
> Wikimedian who has played many roles in our movement. She was WMF's
> Chapter's Coordinator many years ago, then a member of the Board of
> Wikimedia Deutschland, and most recently, a member of the Funds
> Dissemination Committee herself. Her wide array of experiences and roles
> will serve her well as the new APG Program Officer.
>
> In the weeks ahead, Delphine will be reaching out to the FDC-funded
> organizations and will also be leading the Board's recruitment to fill four
> open seats on the FDC. I know she is looking forward to working with all of
> you. :)
>
> Cheers,
> Katy Love

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

attolippip
Great news!
Congratulations Delphine!

Best regards,
antanana / Nataliia Tymkiv
Wikimedia Ukraine

> Hi Wikimedians,
>
> Today WMF's Community Resources team is joined by Delphine Ménard as our
> newly appointed Annual Plan Grants
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG> (APG) Program Officer. In
> that
> role, Delphine will support both funding streams included in the Annual
> Plan Grants program, including Simple Annual Plan Grants and the Funds
> Dissemination Committee's
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Funds_Dissemination_Committee>
> (FDC) full process APG, with her focus on the FDC.  We are excited to have
> her join our team.
>
> Some of you may know Delphine as [[user:notafish]]. She's a longtime
> Wikimedian who has played many roles in our movement. She was WMF's
> Chapter's Coordinator many years ago, then a member of the Board of
> Wikimedia Deutschland, and most recently, a member of the Funds
> Dissemination Committee herself. Her wide array of experiences and roles
> will serve her well as the new APG Program Officer.
>
> In the weeks ahead, Delphine will be reaching out to the FDC-funded
> organizations and will also be leading the Board's recruitment to fill four
> open seats on the FDC. I know she is looking forward to working with all of
> you. :)
>
> Cheers,
> Katy Love

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

Ting Chen-2
Congratulations to both WMF and Delphine, this is a very good move.

Just curious: Will Delphine and family now be moving to SF or will you
be working from remote mostly?

Greetings

Ting

Am 06/21/2016 um 12:55 AM schrieb Katy Love:

> Hi Wikimedians,
>
> Today WMF's Community Resources team is joined by Delphine Ménard as our
> newly appointed Annual Plan Grants
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG> (APG) Program Officer. In that
> role, Delphine will support both funding streams included in the Annual
> Plan Grants program, including Simple Annual Plan Grants and the Funds
> Dissemination Committee's
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Funds_Dissemination_Committee>
> (FDC) full process APG, with her focus on the FDC.  We are excited to have
> her join our team.
>
> Some of you may know Delphine as [[user:notafish]]. She's a longtime
> Wikimedian who has played many roles in our movement. She was WMF's
> Chapter's Coordinator many years ago, then a member of the Board of
> Wikimedia Deutschland, and most recently, a member of the Funds
> Dissemination Committee herself. Her wide array of experiences and roles
> will serve her well as the new APG Program Officer.
>
> In the weeks ahead, Delphine will be reaching out to the FDC-funded
> organizations and will also be leading the Board's recruitment to fill four
> open seats on the FDC. I know she is looking forward to working with all of
> you. :)
>
> Cheers,
> Katy Love

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

Pierre-Selim
Bienvenue Delphine, I am looking forward to boire un verre pour fêter ça ;)
Le 21 juin 2016 11:56 AM, "Ting Chen" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Congratulations to both WMF and Delphine, this is a very good move.

Just curious: Will Delphine and family now be moving to SF or will you be
working from remote mostly?

Greetings

Ting

Am 06/21/2016 um 12:55 AM schrieb Katy Love:

> Hi Wikimedians,
>
> Today WMF's Community Resources team is joined by Delphine Ménard as our
> newly appointed Annual Plan Grants
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG> (APG) Program Officer. In
> that
> role, Delphine will support both funding streams included in the Annual
> Plan Grants program, including Simple Annual Plan Grants and the Funds
> Dissemination Committee's
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Funds_Dissemination_Committee>
> (FDC) full process APG, with her focus on the FDC.  We are excited to have
> her join our team.
>
> Some of you may know Delphine as [[user:notafish]]. She's a longtime
> Wikimedian who has played many roles in our movement. She was WMF's
> Chapter's Coordinator many years ago, then a member of the Board of
> Wikimedia Deutschland, and most recently, a member of the Funds
> Dissemination Committee herself. Her wide array of experiences and roles
> will serve her well as the new APG Program Officer.
>
> In the weeks ahead, Delphine will be reaching out to the FDC-funded
> organizations and will also be leading the Board's recruitment to fill four
> open seats on the FDC. I know she is looking forward to working with all of
> you. :)
>
> Cheers,
> Katy Love

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

Erik Zachte-3
Great news! Congrats, Delphine.

Erik

Bienvenue Delphine, I am looking forward to boire un verre pour fêter ça ;)
Le 21 juin 2016 11:56 AM, "Ting Chen" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Congratulations to both WMF and Delphine, this is a very good move.

Just curious: Will Delphine and family now be moving to SF or will you be
working from remote mostly?

Greetings

Ting

Am 06/21/2016 um 12:55 AM schrieb Katy Love:

> Hi Wikimedians,
>
> Today WMF's Community Resources team is joined by Delphine Ménard as our
> newly appointed Annual Plan Grants
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG> (APG) Program Officer. In
> that
> role, Delphine will support both funding streams included in the Annual
> Plan Grants program, including Simple Annual Plan Grants and the Funds
> Dissemination Committee's
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Funds_Dissemination_Committee>
> (FDC) full process APG, with her focus on the FDC.  We are excited to have
> her join our team.
>
> Some of you may know Delphine as [[user:notafish]]. She's a longtime
> Wikimedian who has played many roles in our movement. She was WMF's
> Chapter's Coordinator many years ago, then a member of the Board of
> Wikimedia Deutschland, and most recently, a member of the Funds
> Dissemination Committee herself. Her wide array of experiences and roles
> will serve her well as the new APG Program Officer.
>
> In the weeks ahead, Delphine will be reaching out to the FDC-funded
> organizations and will also be leading the Board's recruitment to fill four
> open seats on the FDC. I know she is looking forward to working with all of
> you. :)
>
> Cheers,
> Katy Love

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

Anna Torres-2
Great new!!! hope to working with you asap 😀

> Great news! Congrats, Delphine.
>
> Erik

Anna Torres Adell
Directora Ejecutiva
*A.C. Wikimedia Argentina*

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 11:56 AM, Ting Chen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Just curious: Will Delphine and family now be moving to SF or will you be
> working from remote mostly?

As a spokesperson of our family I can confirm that at this stage there are
no plans to move away from our current place of residence near Frankfurt,
Germany.

Disclaimer: Any forward-looking statement found in this email is only true
at the time it was written. We are under no obligation to update such
written statements if conditions change or that unexpected occurrences
happen to affect the statement afterwards.

Cheers,
Arne

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

Jan-Bart de Vreede-3
Of course this is likely to change once your children are old enough to run the approvals process… which could be a year or two away ;)

Congrats Delphine!

Jan-Bart

> On 22 Jun 2016, at 00:06, Arne Klempert <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 11:56 AM, Ting Chen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Just curious: Will Delphine and family now be moving to SF or will you be
>> working from remote mostly?
>
> As a spokesperson of our family I can confirm that at this stage there are
> no plans to move away from our current place of residence near Frankfurt,
> Germany.
>
> Disclaimer: Any forward-looking statement found in this email is only true
> at the time it was written. We are under no obligation to update such
> written statements if conditions change or that unexpected occurrences
> happen to affect the statement afterwards.
>
> Cheers,
> Arne

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

Delphine Ménard
On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 7:16 AM, Jan-Bart de Vreede
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Of course this is likely to change once your children are old enough to run the approvals process… which could be a year or two away ;)

You seem to be speaking from experience here. You're scaring me. o.O

But joke aside, thank you all for the warm welcome to my new role. I
am really looking forward to this, and intend to bring the experience
I gathered over the last 10 years or so as a volunteer to my new job.
;) It's still me, you know...

I'll be User:Delphine (WMF) in my official capacity, I'll stay
User:notafish forever though, after all, I am stil not a fish.

Cheers,

Delphine
--
@notafish

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

bobby shabangu
Delphine,

I don't think you need a warm welcome because this has been your home for
centuries I see.

All I can say is that congrats and have fun.

Regards,
Bobby Shabangu