[Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

Nurunnaby Hasive-3
Great! Congratulations Delphine!

Hasive

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 2:26 AM, bobby shabangu <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Delphine,
>
> I don't think you need a warm welcome because this has been your home for
> centuries I see.
>
> All I can say is that congrats and have fun.
>
> Regards,
> Bobby Shabangu
>
> On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 11:02 AM, Delphine Ménard <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 7:16 AM, Jan-Bart de Vreede
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Of course this is likely to change once your children are old enough to
> > run the approvals process… which could be a year or two away ;)
> > >

> > You seem to be speaking from experience here. You're scaring me. o.O
> >

> > But joke aside, thank you all for the warm welcome to my new role. I
> > am really looking forward to this, and intend to bring the experience
> > I gathered over the last 10 years or so as a volunteer to my new job.
> > ;) It's still me, you know...
> >
> > I'll be User:Delphine (WMF) in my official capacity, I'll stay
> > User:notafish forever though, after all, I am stil not a fish.
> >

> > Cheers,
> >
> > Delphine
> > --
> > @notafish

> get
> > lost.
> > Intercultural musings: Ceci n'est pas une endive -
> > http://blog.notanendive.org
> > Photos with simple eyes: notaphoto - http://photo.notafish.org

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752

Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd>
fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | Skype: nhasive | www.nhasive.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome Delphine Ménard as WMF's Annual Plan Grants Program Officer

shola ishola
Contulations, Delphine on your new role.

Olaniyan Olushola
Director, WUGN
Project Lead, Wiki Loves Women
Treasurer, FOSSFA
MD, Olbims Consulting
Phone: +2348154876844
Email: [hidden email]|[hidden email]|[hidden email]
User page: Olaniyan Olushola
Facebook: Olaniyan Shola