[Wikimedia-l] Welcome the new Board of Wikimedia Argentina!

[Wikimedia-l] Welcome the new Board of Wikimedia Argentina!

Anna Torres-2
Dear all,

Last Saturday, September 16, the General Assembly of Wikimedia Argentina
took place. This was an election year and new authorities were chosen. The
new Board was define as follows:

 * President: Ivana Lysholm
* Vice-president: Galileo Vidoni
* Secretary: Mariano Pérez
* Deputy Secretary: Ivana Molena
* Treasurer: Nicolás Giorgetti
* Deputy Treasurer: Patricio Molina
* Board members: Esteban Zárate, Andrea Kleiman, Jorge Abreu
* Deputy Board members: Beatrice Murch, Leandro Kibisz

We especially want to congratulate Ivana Lysholm, who takes over her role
as President of the association.

We also want to thank the work of Galileo Vidoni during the last 5 years as
president. During his administration we have grown significantly as an
organization; we have tripled the number of activities and staff, and
fostered our reach and presence nationally and internationally.

We hope that you join in the congratulations and that more than ever, we
continue to build a solid, sustainable and diverse organization in
Argentina!

Hugs,

--
Anna Torres Adell
Directora Ejecutiva

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome the new Board of Wikimedia Argentina!

Sydney Poore
Congratulations to the new board.

Thank you to Ivana Lysholm, Galileo Vidoni, Mariano Pérez, Ivana Molena,
Nicolás Giorgetti, Patricio Molina, Esteban Zárate, Andrea Kleiman, Jorge
Abreu, Beatrice Murch, and Leandro Kibisz for the work that you do in the
wikimedia movememnt.

Sydney

Sydney Poore
User:FloNight
Co-founder Kentucky Wikimedians,
Co-founder WikiWomen User Group,
Co-founder WikiConference North America
Board member of Wiki Project Med Foundation

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 10:27 AM, Anna Torres <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Last Saturday, September 16, the General Assembly of Wikimedia Argentina
> took place. This was an election year and new authorities were chosen. The
> new Board was define as follows:
>
>  * President: Ivana Lysholm
> * Vice-president: Galileo Vidoni
> * Secretary: Mariano Pérez
> * Deputy Secretary: Ivana Molena
> * Treasurer: Nicolás Giorgetti
> * Deputy Treasurer: Patricio Molina
> * Board members: Esteban Zárate, Andrea Kleiman, Jorge Abreu
> * Deputy Board members: Beatrice Murch, Leandro Kibisz
>
> We especially want to congratulate Ivana Lysholm, who takes over her role
> as President of the association.
>
> We also want to thank the work of Galileo Vidoni during the last 5 years as
> president. During his administration we have grown significantly as an
> organization; we have tripled the number of activities and staff, and
> fostered our reach and presence nationally and internationally.
>
> We hope that you join in the congratulations and that more than ever, we
> continue to build a solid, sustainable and diverse organization in
> Argentina!
>

> Hugs,
>
> --
> Anna Torres Adell
> Directora Ejecutiva
> *A.C. Wikimedia Argentina*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome the new Board of Wikimedia Argentina!

Esteban Zarate
thanks Sydney!!!

> Congratulations to the new board.
>
> Thank you to Ivana Lysholm, Galileo Vidoni, Mariano Pérez, Ivana Molena,
> Nicolás Giorgetti, Patricio Molina, Esteban Zárate, Andrea Kleiman, Jorge
> Abreu, Beatrice Murch, and Leandro Kibisz for the work that you do in the
> wikimedia movememnt.
>
> Sydney
>
> Sydney Poore
> User:FloNight
> Co-founder Kentucky Wikimedians,
> Co-founder WikiWomen User Group,
> Co-founder WikiConference North America
> Board member of Wiki Project Med Foundation
>

> On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 10:27 AM, Anna Torres <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Dear all,
> >
> > Last Saturday, September 16, the General Assembly of Wikimedia Argentina
> > took place. This was an election year and new authorities were chosen.
> The
> > new Board was define as follows:
> >
> >  * President: Ivana Lysholm
> > * Vice-president: Galileo Vidoni
> > * Secretary: Mariano Pérez
> > * Deputy Secretary: Ivana Molena
> > * Treasurer: Nicolás Giorgetti
> > * Deputy Treasurer: Patricio Molina
> > * Board members: Esteban Zárate, Andrea Kleiman, Jorge Abreu
> > * Deputy Board members: Beatrice Murch, Leandro Kibisz
> >
> > We especially want to congratulate Ivana Lysholm, who takes over her role
> > as President of the association.
> >
> > We also want to thank the work of Galileo Vidoni during the last 5 years
> as
> > president. During his administration we have grown significantly as an
> > organization; we have tripled the number of activities and staff, and
> > fostered our reach and presence nationally and internationally.
> >
> > We hope that you join in the congratulations and that more than ever, we
> > continue to build a solid, sustainable and diverse organization in
> > Argentina!
> >

> > Hugs,
> >
> > --
> > Anna Torres Adell
> > Directora Ejecutiva
> > *A.C. Wikimedia Argentina*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome the new Board of Wikimedia Argentina!

NC Hasive
Congratulations to the new board.

Hasive
WMBD

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 8:36 PM, Esteban Zarate <[hidden email]> wrote:

> thanks Sydney!!!

> > Congratulations to the new board.
> >
> > Thank you to Ivana Lysholm, Galileo Vidoni, Mariano Pérez, Ivana Molena,
> > Nicolás Giorgetti, Patricio Molina, Esteban Zárate, Andrea Kleiman, Jorge
> > Abreu, Beatrice Murch, and Leandro Kibisz for the work that you do in the
> > wikimedia movememnt.
> >
> > Sydney
> >
> > Sydney Poore
> > User:FloNight
> > Co-founder Kentucky Wikimedians,
> > Co-founder WikiWomen User Group,
> > Co-founder WikiConference North America
> > Board member of Wiki Project Med Foundation
> >

> > On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 10:27 AM, Anna Torres <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Dear all,
> > >
> > > Last Saturday, September 16, the General Assembly of Wikimedia
> Argentina
> > > took place. This was an election year and new authorities were chosen.
> > The
> > > new Board was define as follows:
> > >
> > >  * President: Ivana Lysholm
> > > * Vice-president: Galileo Vidoni
> > > * Secretary: Mariano Pérez
> > > * Deputy Secretary: Ivana Molena
> > > * Treasurer: Nicolás Giorgetti
> > > * Deputy Treasurer: Patricio Molina
> > > * Board members: Esteban Zárate, Andrea Kleiman, Jorge Abreu
> > > * Deputy Board members: Beatrice Murch, Leandro Kibisz
> > >
> > > We especially want to congratulate Ivana Lysholm, who takes over her
> role
> > > as President of the association.
> > >
> > > We also want to thank the work of Galileo Vidoni during the last 5
> years
> > as
> > > president. During his administration we have grown significantly as an
> > > organization; we have tripled the number of activities and staff, and
> > > fostered our reach and presence nationally and internationally.
> > >
> > > We hope that you join in the congratulations and that more than ever,
> we
> > > continue to build a solid, sustainable and diverse organization in
> > > Argentina!
> > >

> > > Hugs,
> > >
> > > --
> > > Anna Torres Adell
> > > Directora Ejecutiva
> > > *A.C. Wikimedia Argentina*

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752

Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd/>
fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | www.nhasive.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome the new Board of Wikimedia Argentina!

Katy Love
Yes! Congratulations to the new Board of Wikimedia Argentina. And Ivana,
most warm congratulations for your election as President!! I look forward
to working together.

And thank you, Galileo, for all you have done to build WMAR over the last
five years. I hope you take much pride in your accomplishments. :)

Abrazos,
Katy

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 7:27 AM, Anna Torres <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Last Saturday, September 16, the General Assembly of Wikimedia Argentina
> took place. This was an election year and new authorities were chosen. The
> new Board was define as follows:
>
>  * President: Ivana Lysholm
> * Vice-president: Galileo Vidoni
> * Secretary: Mariano Pérez
> * Deputy Secretary: Ivana Molena
> * Treasurer: Nicolás Giorgetti
> * Deputy Treasurer: Patricio Molina
> * Board members: Esteban Zárate, Andrea Kleiman, Jorge Abreu
> * Deputy Board members: Beatrice Murch, Leandro Kibisz
>
> We especially want to congratulate Ivana Lysholm, who takes over her role
> as President of the association.
>
> We also want to thank the work of Galileo Vidoni during the last 5 years as
> president. During his administration we have grown significantly as an
> organization; we have tripled the number of activities and staff, and
> fostered our reach and presence nationally and internationally.
>
> We hope that you join in the congratulations and that more than ever, we
> continue to build a solid, sustainable and diverse organization in
> Argentina!
>

> Hugs,
>
> --
> Anna Torres Adell
> Directora Ejecutiva
> *A.C. Wikimedia Argentina*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome the new Board of Wikimedia Argentina!

Cristian Consonni-3
On 19/09/2017 16:27, Anna Torres wrote:

> Last Saturday, September 16, the General Assembly of Wikimedia Argentina
> took place. This was an election year and new authorities were chosen. The
> new Board was define as follows:
>
>  * President: Ivana Lysholm
> * Vice-president: Galileo Vidoni
> * Secretary: Mariano Pérez
> * Deputy Secretary: Ivana Molena
> * Treasurer: Nicolás Giorgetti
> * Deputy Treasurer: Patricio Molina
> * Board members: Esteban Zárate, Andrea Kleiman, Jorge Abreu
> * Deputy Board members: Beatrice Murch, Leandro Kibisz

¡viva viva la presidenta!

Congratulazioni!

Cristian

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome the new Board of Wikimedia Argentina!

Anna Stillwell
Congratulations to the entire board.
/a

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 8:13 AM, Cristian Consonni <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> On 19/09/2017 16:27, Anna Torres wrote:
> > Last Saturday, September 16, the General Assembly of Wikimedia Argentina
> > took place. This was an election year and new authorities were chosen.
> The
> > new Board was define as follows:
> >
> >  * President: Ivana Lysholm
> > * Vice-president: Galileo Vidoni
> > * Secretary: Mariano Pérez
> > * Deputy Secretary: Ivana Molena
> > * Treasurer: Nicolás Giorgetti
> > * Deputy Treasurer: Patricio Molina
> > * Board members: Esteban Zárate, Andrea Kleiman, Jorge Abreu
> > * Deputy Board members: Beatrice Murch, Leandro Kibisz
>
> ¡viva viva la presidenta!
>
> Congratulazioni!
>
> Cristian

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome the new Board of Wikimedia Argentina!

Jorge Vargas
¡Mis más sinceras felicitaciones a todos y todas en WMAR!

Anna: tu trabajo es y ha sido excepcional. Gracias por tanto que haces por
Iberocoop y por nuestro movimiento.

Abrazos,
Jorge

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 9:14 AM, Anna Stillwell <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations to the entire board.
> /a
>
> On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 8:13 AM, Cristian Consonni <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > On 19/09/2017 16:27, Anna Torres wrote:
> > > Last Saturday, September 16, the General Assembly of Wikimedia
> Argentina
> > > took place. This was an election year and new authorities were chosen.
> > The
> > > new Board was define as follows:
> > >
> > >  * President: Ivana Lysholm
> > > * Vice-president: Galileo Vidoni
> > > * Secretary: Mariano Pérez
> > > * Deputy Secretary: Ivana Molena
> > > * Treasurer: Nicolás Giorgetti
> > > * Deputy Treasurer: Patricio Molina
> > > * Board members: Esteban Zárate, Andrea Kleiman, Jorge Abreu
> > > * Deputy Board members: Beatrice Murch, Leandro Kibisz
> >
> > ¡viva viva la presidenta!
> >
> > Congratulazioni!
> >
> > Cristian

Jorge Vargas
Head of Strategic Partnerships - LATAM
+1 415.404.9536
Skype: jorge.a.vargas.p

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome the new Board of Wikimedia Argentina!

Tanweer Morshed
Hi Anna,

Thanks for sharing the auspicious news. Congratulations to the new WMAR
board! And a big thanks to Galileo :)

Regards,
Tanweer

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 10:44 PM, Jorge Vargas <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> ¡Mis más sinceras felicitaciones a todos y todas en WMAR!
>
> Anna: tu trabajo es y ha sido excepcional. Gracias por tanto que haces por
> Iberocoop y por nuestro movimiento.
>
> Abrazos,
> Jorge
>
> On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 9:14 AM, Anna Stillwell <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations to the entire board.
> > /a
> >
> > On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 8:13 AM, Cristian Consonni <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:

> > Argentina
> chosen.
> > > The

> > > ¡viva viva la presidenta!
> > >
> > > Congratulazioni!
> > >
> > > Cristian

> Jorge Vargas
> Head of Strategic Partnerships - LATAM
> Wikimedia Foundation
> [hidden email]
> +1 415.404.9536
> Skype: jorge.a.vargas.p

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Welcome the new Board of Wikimedia Argentina!

Tim Moritz Hector-2
Congratulations to the new board and all the best for your term!

Galileo, thank you for your engagement and your great work.

Best regards,
Tim

Tim Moritz Hector
Chair of the Board