[Wikimedia-l] 这个星期让您感到开心的是什么?/ What's making you happy this week? (Week of 11 August 2019)

[Wikimedia-l] 这个星期让您感到开心的是什么?/ What's making you happy this week? (Week of 11 August 2019)

Pine W
Advanced mobile contributions
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Reading/Web/Advanced_mobile_contributions>

This feature set is live on all wikis. I haven't tried this yet but I think
that this looks promising.

*ESEAP Strategy Summit*

A report
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2018-20/2019_Community_Conversations/Strategy_Salons/Reports/ESEAP_Strategy_Summit>
and video
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:ESEAP_Strategy_Summit.webm> from
this summit are available. Participants in the summit included people from
or members of affiliates of Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan,
Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, the Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan,
Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam.

Vlog <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlog>* regarding the City of Miami
Fire-Rescue Department
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_Fire-Rescue_Department>*

This vlog isn't related to Wikimedia directly, but it is related to public
service, which many of us do here in the Wikiverse in our own ways. The
Miami Police Department posted a vlog of a visit and ride-alongs
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ride-along> with Miami's fire and emergency
medical services. This vlog is interesting, educational, sometimes fun, and
sometimes serious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d8zjbLGI_E

*Closing comments*

Translations of the subject line of this email would be appreciated on Meta
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Pine/WMYHTW_translations>. Thanks to
User:94rain <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:94rain> for the Chinese
translation.

What’s making you happy this week? You are welcome to comment in any
language. You are also welcome to start a WMYHTW thread next week.
Pine