[Wikimedia-l] Wiki Conference India 2016, logo challenge

[Wikimedia-l] Wiki Conference India 2016, logo challenge

sailesh patnaik
Dear All,

WikiConference India is inviting everyone to participate in the logo
challenge.  The logo should be uploaded to Wikimedia Commons by 10th May
2016 and should be licensed under CC-BY-SA 4.0.
You can also vote for the proposed logos.

For more information:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikConference_India_2016/Logo_Challenge

Thanks and Regards

--
-----------
*Sailesh Patnaik* "*ଶୈଳେଶ ପଟ୍ଟନାୟକ*"

"Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the
sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality"

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wiki Conference India 2016, logo challenge

attolippip
Dear Sailesh,

Thank you for the info :)

In Ukraine we usually ask people to publish their works under CC-zero
license [1], so we do not have to mention the author (and the license) on
pins and pens, but we mention the author(s) and license if there is enough
space for that (they are mentioned below on the conference banner here) [2]

[1]
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:2015_Вікі_Львів_конференція_19–20.IX_2.svg
[2] https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Вики_баннер2.jpg

Best regards,
antanana / Nataliia Tymkiv
Wikimedia Ukraine

> Dear All,
>
> WikiConference India is inviting everyone to participate in the logo
> challenge.  The logo should be uploaded to Wikimedia Commons by 10th May
> 2016 and should be licensed under CC-BY-SA 4.0.
> You can also vote for the proposed logos.
>
> For more information:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikConference_India_2016/Logo_Challenge
>
> Thanks and Regards
>

> --
> -----------
> *Sailesh Patnaik* "*ଶୈଳେଶ ପଟ୍ଟନାୟକ*"
> Programme Associate, Access To Knowledge
> Centre for Internet and Society
> Phone: +91-7537097770
> *LinkedIn* : https://www.linkedin.com/in/sailesh-patnaik-551a10b4
> *Twitter* : @saileshpat
>
> "Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the
> sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality"

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wiki Conference India 2016, logo challenge

sailesh patnaik
Dear Nataliia ,
Sharing the images under CC zero is very good. I will discuss this with the
team.

-----------

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 6:36 PM, attolippip <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Sailesh,
>
> Thank you for the info :)
>
> In Ukraine we usually ask people to publish their works under CC-zero
> license [1], so we do not have to mention the author (and the license) on
> pins and pens, but we mention the author(s) and license if there is enough
> space for that (they are mentioned below on the conference banner here) [2]
>
> [1]
>
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:2015_Вікі_Львів_конференція_19–20.IX_2.svg
> [2] https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Вики_баннер2.jpg
>
> Best regards,
> antanana / Nataliia Tymkiv
> Wikimedia Ukraine

> > Dear All,
> >
> > WikiConference India is inviting everyone to participate in the logo
> > challenge.  The logo should be uploaded to Wikimedia Commons by 10th May
> > 2016 and should be licensed under CC-BY-SA 4.0.
> > You can also vote for the proposed logos.
> >
> > For more information:
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikConference_India_2016/Logo_Challenge
> >
> > Thanks and Regards
> >

> > --
> > -----------
> > *Sailesh Patnaik* "*ଶୈଳେଶ ପଟ୍ଟନାୟକ*"
> > Programme Associate, Access To Knowledge
> > Centre for Internet and Society
> > Phone: +91-7537097770
> > *LinkedIn* : https://www.linkedin.com/in/sailesh-patnaik-551a10b4
> > *Twitter* : @saileshpat
> >
> > "Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in
> the
> > sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality"

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wiki Conference India 2016, logo challenge

David Emrany
You are aware that copyright law of India has specific procedures to
be followed for relinquishment or assignment of copyright and which
involves Registrar of copyrights or public notice (as defined in
Indian law) ?

Dave