[Wikimedia-l] Wiki Indaba 2019 Scholarship Confirmation

[Wikimedia-l] Wiki Indaba 2019 Scholarship Confirmation

Natacha Rault via Wikimedia-l
 Dear Community Members,
Apologies for cross-posting.
Sequel to my last mail about the announcement of the scholarship list for Wiki Indaba 2019, I write to inform you that some scholarship recipients are yet to confirm their availability to attend Wiki Indaba 2019.
The Scholarship Review Committee may cancel the scholarship of such recipients and offer the scholarships to people on the wait-list if the confirmation is not received today.

Scholarship recipients are required to please reply with a scanned copy of their international passport data page  and notify us if  they need a Visa to Nigeria.
For further information, please contact [hidden email].
Thank you.
Kayode YussufCommunications LeadWiki Indaba 2019 LOC