[Wikimedia-l] Wiki Loves Love on Wikipedia with a gender gap focus!

[Wikimedia-l] Wiki Loves Love on Wikipedia with a gender gap focus!

80hnhtv4agou--- via Wikimedia-l
Hi,

You probably all know that the Commons contest Wiki Loves Love (WLL) started since last friday.

What you might not know yet is that we are now having a multilingual wikipedian contest running at the same time from February 10 to March 31st.

The idea is to generate wikipedian content on the same very theme : festivals, ceremonies, testimonies, gestures and other symbols of love, and if possible use the photos generated by Wiki Loves Love to illustrate content on Wikipedia, with a special focus on reducing the gender gap, as this idea stems from les sans pagEs who has been asked by Psychoslave to collaborate with WLL. We thought adding encyclopedic content would create a win win for everybody and bring visibility to what we are all doing.

We have set up a multilingual and multi project page on meta with Rupika.

To participate you have two options: subscribe individually, or via another project. Several projects have already joined and we hope we can have others too!

Main page on Meta : https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Love_2019#Timeline <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Love_2019#Timeline>

Registration page (individuals AND projects most welcome) : https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Love_2019/Project_Page <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Love_2019/Project_Page>

We would gladly accept help to pimp up the page and add ideas on the working list as well….

Kind regards,

Nattes à chat

With Wiki Love !

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wiki Loves Love on Wikipedia with a gender gap focus!

Rupika Sharma
Thank You Natacha. Looking forward to spread more love in the communities!

Best Regards,
Rupika Sharma
Co-Founder, Punjabi Wikimedians
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Punjabi_Wikimedians>
Co-ordinator, Wiki Loves Love
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Love_2019>
Member, Ombudsman Commission
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Ombudsman_commission>

On Thu, 7 Feb 2019 at 21:07, Natacha Rault via Wikimedia-l <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You probably all know that the Commons contest Wiki Loves Love (WLL)
> started since last friday.
>
> What you might not know yet is that we are now having a multilingual
> wikipedian contest running at the same time from February 10 to March 31st.
>
> The idea is to generate wikipedian content on the same very theme :
> festivals, ceremonies, testimonies, gestures and other symbols of love, and
> if possible use the photos generated by Wiki Loves Love to illustrate
> content on Wikipedia, with a special focus on reducing the gender gap, as
> this idea stems from les sans pagEs who has been asked by Psychoslave to
> collaborate with WLL. We thought adding encyclopedic content would create a
> win win for everybody and bring visibility to what we are all doing.
>
> We have set up a multilingual and multi project page on meta with Rupika.
>
> To participate you have two options: subscribe individually, or via
> another project. Several projects have already joined and we hope we can
> have others too!
>
> Main page on Meta :
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Love_2019#Timeline <
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Love_2019#Timeline>
>
> Registration page (individuals AND projects most welcome) :
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Love_2019/Project_Page <
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Love_2019/Project_Page>
>
> We would gladly accept help to pimp up the page and add ideas on the
> working list as well….
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Nattes à chat
>
> With Wiki Love !

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wiki Loves Love on Wikipedia with a gender gap focus!

mathieu lovato stumpf guntz
Wouhou, super message, merci, merci merci 🙏🙏🙏😘