[Wikimedia-l] Wiki Loves Women on German/Austrian/Swiss TV

[Wikimedia-l] Wiki Loves Women on German/Austrian/Swiss TV

Florence Devouard-6
Hello

Other people reported that in other channels, but I just realized no one
has done so here.

I invite you to watch http://www.3sat.de/mediathek/?mode=play&obj=65290

This video was made by Tim Lienhard, commissionned by the Goethe
Institute. A longer video will be published later. The video was made in
partnership with Goethe-Institut, Lagos 3SatTV (Germany) and Wikimedia
Nigeria.

It was shot in Nigeria with the Nigeria Team under the leadership of
Olaniyan Shola. The Facebook page of Shola reports a lot the story of
the video shooting with great pictures :)

Check out posts around the 23rd of February :
https://www.facebook.com/olaniyan.shola?fref=nf

And as always... to know more about Wiki Loves Women, please head to
https://www.facebook.com/WikiLovesWomen/ and like our page ;)

Florence

I think I went over my self-defined post allowance the last 2 days. I'll
be quiet now. But that was an amazing International Woman Day !