[Wikimedia-l] WikiProject Med Board Election Results

[Wikimedia-l] WikiProject Med Board Election Results

Shani Evenstein
Dear all,

Last week a new board was elected
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Project_Med/Board/Election_2019#Summary>
for WikiProject Medicine <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Project_Med>
and an annual open meeting for all members was conducted online during
March 25th.

The new board and their roles are:

   1. *Shani Evenstein* <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Esh77> (until
   2022) *Chairperson (Re-elected)*
   2. *Doug Taylor* <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:RexxS> (until
   2022) *Secretary*, *Strategy Liaison * *(Re-elected)*
   3. *Mossab*
   <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B9%D8%A8> (until
   2022) *Membership admin (new member)*
   4. *Diptanshu Das*
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/w:User:Diptanshu_Das> (until
   2022) *(new member)*
   5. *Tim Moody*
   <https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Tim-moody&action=edit&redlink=1>
(until
   2022) *(new member)*
   6. *Stuart Ray* <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Soupvector> (until
   2022) *(new member)*
   7. *Jennifer Dawson* <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:JenOttawa> (until
   2020) (will be up for election only at the end of the year).

I would like to take this opportunity to thank *Daniel Meitchen, **Carl
Fredrik Sjöland**, Sam Zidovetski & Indira Gowda* for their contributions
and service as board members. They remain involved, some of them as special
advisers to the board, and will continue to contribute to the organization
in their fields of expertise.

As some of you may know, we are in the process of becoming a Thematic
Organization, have also submitted a Medicine Space for the coming
Wikimania, and working on various frontiers to spread high quality Medical
Content around the work both on and off line. We have achieved a lot but
have so much to do still, so please join me in wishing the new board
success in the coming 3 years!

Finally, if you have not joined us yet and would like to do so, you are
very much welcome! Just fill out this membership form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfP1MvuBmtCkqT7i5qYyIm0jspEL2wE440hWSD9tWLmMTFNKA/viewform?usp=sf_link>
and we'll take it from there. :)

Best regards,

Shani Evenstein Sigalov
Chairperson, WikiProject Medicine Foundation.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wiki-Medicine] WikiProject Med Board Election Results

Suyash Dwivedi
Congratulations to new board

Regards,
Suyash Dwivedi
(U:Suyash.dwivedi)
sent from mobile, please consider any typos

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019, 6:13 AM Shani Evenstein <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Last week a new board was elected
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Project_Med/Board/Election_2019#Summary>
> for WikiProject Medicine
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Project_Med> and an annual open
> meeting for all members was conducted online during March 25th.
>
> The new board and their roles are:
>
>    1. *Shani Evenstein* <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Esh77> (until
>    2022) *Chairperson (Re-elected)*
>    2. *Doug Taylor* <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:RexxS> (until
>    2022) *Secretary*, *Strategy Liaison * *(Re-elected)*
>    3. *Mossab*
>    <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B9%D8%A8> (until
>    2022) *Membership admin (new member)*
>    4. *Diptanshu Das* <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/w:User:Diptanshu_Das> (until
>    2022) *(new member)*
>    5. *Tim Moody*
>    <https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Tim-moody&action=edit&redlink=1> (until
>    2022) *(new member)*
>    6. *Stuart Ray* <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Soupvector> (until
>    2022) *(new member)*
>    7. *Jennifer Dawson* <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:JenOttawa> (until
>    2020) (will be up for election only at the end of the year).
>

> I would like to take this opportunity to thank *Daniel Meitchen, **Carl
> Fredrik Sjöland**, Sam Zidovetski & Indira Gowda* for their contributions
> and service as board members. They remain involved, some of them as special
> advisers to the board, and will continue to contribute to the organization
> in their fields of expertise.
>
> As some of you may know, we are in the process of becoming a Thematic
> Organization, have also submitted a Medicine Space for the coming
> Wikimania, and working on various frontiers to spread high quality Medical
> Content around the work both on and off line. We have achieved a lot but
> have so much to do still, so please join me in wishing the new board
> success in the coming 3 years!
>
> Finally, if you have not joined us yet and would like to do so, you are
> very much welcome! Just fill out this membership form
> <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfP1MvuBmtCkqT7i5qYyIm0jspEL2wE440hWSD9tWLmMTFNKA/viewform?usp=sf_link>
> and we'll take it from there. :)
>
> Best regards,
>
> Shani Evenstein Sigalov
> Chairperson, WikiProject Medicine Foundation.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WikiProject Med Board Election Results

Paulo Santos Perneta
Many congratulations to the new elected board, I hope to meet you all in
Wikimania!

Paulo

Shani Evenstein <[hidden email]> escreveu no dia quinta, 4/04/2019
à(s) 01:43:

> Dear all,
>
> Last week a new board was elected
> <
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Project_Med/Board/Election_2019#Summary
> >
> for WikiProject Medicine <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Project_Med
> >
> and an annual open meeting for all members was conducted online during
> March 25th.
>
> The new board and their roles are:
>
>    1. *Shani Evenstein* <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Esh77> (until
>    2022) *Chairperson (Re-elected)*
>    2. *Doug Taylor* <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:RexxS> (until
>    2022) *Secretary*, *Strategy Liaison * *(Re-elected)*
>    3. *Mossab*
>    <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B9%D8%A8> (until
>    2022) *Membership admin (new member)*
>    4. *Diptanshu Das*
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/w:User:Diptanshu_Das> (until
>    2022) *(new member)*
>    5. *Tim Moody*
>    <
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Tim-moody&action=edit&redlink=1
> >
> (until
>    2022) *(new member)*
>    6. *Stuart Ray* <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Soupvector>
> (until
>    2022) *(new member)*
>    7. *Jennifer Dawson* <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:JenOttawa>
> (until
>    2020) (will be up for election only at the end of the year).
>

> I would like to take this opportunity to thank *Daniel Meitchen, **Carl
> Fredrik Sjöland**, Sam Zidovetski & Indira Gowda* for their contributions
> and service as board members. They remain involved, some of them as special
> advisers to the board, and will continue to contribute to the organization
> in their fields of expertise.
>
> As some of you may know, we are in the process of becoming a Thematic
> Organization, have also submitted a Medicine Space for the coming
> Wikimania, and working on various frontiers to spread high quality Medical
> Content around the work both on and off line. We have achieved a lot but
> have so much to do still, so please join me in wishing the new board
> success in the coming 3 years!
>
> Finally, if you have not joined us yet and would like to do so, you are
> very much welcome! Just fill out this membership form
> <
> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfP1MvuBmtCkqT7i5qYyIm0jspEL2wE440hWSD9tWLmMTFNKA/viewform?usp=sf_link
> >
> and we'll take it from there. :)
>
> Best regards,
>
> Shani Evenstein Sigalov
> Chairperson, WikiProject Medicine Foundation.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] WikiProject Med Board Election Results

Swapnil Karambelkar
Congratulations to the new team