[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Please welcome Lila Tretikov, the Wikimedia Foundation's new ED

[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Please welcome Lila Tretikov, the Wikimedia Foundation's new ED

Jan-Bart de Vreede-3
Dear fellow community members,

On behalf of the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees I am delighted to announce that the new Executive Director of the Wikimedia Foundation will be Lila Tretikov. Lila is a widely respected Bay Area technology leader, most recently with SugarCRM.

As many of you know, about a year ago Sue Gardner announced she planned to step down as our ED. As we launched the search for her successor, we spent some time working through the most critical requirements for the role. We decided the new ED should be someone with a product/engineering background, ideally in an open-source or other online community context. We wanted someone experienced with organisations that were growing, who'd managed staff and budgets comparable to ours, and who had experience creating continuous delivery of technology improvements in an agile context. We wanted a person who is oriented towards collaboration, transparency and openness, with some experience with complex stakeholder environments, and with an international orientation. We knew we needed someone with courage and strong personal integrity, who wouldn't be intimidated by attempts to censor the projects.

Lila is precisely what we set out to find.

Lila was born in the Soviet Union and moved to the United States alone, as a teenager. She's been working for technology companies, primarily in open source, in the Bay Area for the past 15 years. In 1999 she started her career at Sun Microsystems. Shortly afterwards she founded GrokDigital, a technology and design company. She spent three years as senior director of development at Telespree, a company that provides cloud-based wireless data services for mobile carriers. For the past eight years, she was at SugarCRM, where she held positions of increasing responsibility as the organization grew, including being in charge of internal IT, marketing, customer support and professional services, engineering, and product development. She has a stellar reputation as a leader who is highly skilled, collaborative, open, passionate and curious.

We think Lila will be a terrific fit for the ED role. The Transition Team (Phoebe, Alice, Kat, Sue, Erik, Geoff, Gayle and I) voted unanimously to recommend her to the Board, and the Board voted unanimously to accept the recommendation. She strikes all of us as smart, brave and unpretentious, and we believe she has the skills the WMF needs.

Lila is going to spend the next few weeks in learning-and-listening mode, and will take over the ED position from Sue at the end of the month. Her first priority will be to immerse herself in deepening her understanding of the Wikimedia projects.

I want to close this announcement by saying a heartfelt and deeply appreciative thanks to Sue, who has been the Executive Director of the Wikimedia Foundation for the past seven years. When the Board and I hired Sue in 2007, we were just a chaotic little non-profit in small-town Florida, with a tiny staff and not much money. Over the past seven years, Sue's leadership has built the Foundation into an effective, well-funded and well-managed organisation, with integrity and a clear sense of purpose, and her steady and committed presence throughout the search process was integral in helping us come to this excellent result. We will be forever grateful for her leadership and vision, and I hope we can continue to rely on her support in the months and years ahead.

In June Sue will move into a new role as a special advisor to me and Lila. She'll also take a well-earned holiday, and maybe even a bit of a wiki-break, before beginning to think about what she's going to do next. Many of us will get a chance to see her in London, at Wikimania, in August.

The Wikimedia Foundation is delighted to have reached such a successful outcome to the search. My thanks to Lisa Grossman of m/Oppenheim for helping us with it, and I ask you to please join me in extending a warm welcome to Lila Tretikov, our new ED.

Jan-Bart de Vreede
Chair
Wikimedia Board of Trustees

[Wikimedia-l] Please welcome Lila Tretikov, the Wikimedia Foundation's new ED

Jan-Bart de Vreede-3
Hi All

FYI

Jan-Bart

Begin forwarded message:

> [...]
>
> In June Sue will move into a new role as a special advisor to me and Lila. She'll also take a well-earned holiday, and maybe even a bit of a wiki-break, before beginning to think about what she's going to do next. Many of us will get a chance to see her in London, at Wikimania, in August.
>
> The Wikimedia Foundation is delighted to have reached such a successful outcome to the search. My thanks to Lisa Grossman of m/Oppenheim for helping us with it, and I ask you to please join me in extending a warm welcome to Lila Tretikov, our new ED.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Please welcome Lila Tretikov, the Wikimedia Foundation's new ED

Manuel Schneider-3
Thanks for this message and welcome Lila.

May the expectations of the Transition Team, the Foundation, the
communities and chapters work out...
Not an easy job, with such heterogeneous groups and interests.

Forwarded the information in German to the Austrian, Swiss and German
community. I think I may congratulate Lila for her new job also in their
name.

/Manuel
Lausanne, +41 (21) 34066-22 - www.wikimedia.ch

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Please welcome Lila Tretikov, the Wikimedia Foundation's new ED

George William Herbert
Ah, bravo.  Welcome, Lila!  There is much work to be done!

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 11:17 AM, Jan-Bart de Vreede <[hidden email]
> [...]

> and well-managed organisation, with integrity and a clear sense of purpose,
> and her steady and committed presence throughout the search process was
> integral in helping us come to this excellent result. We will be forever
> grateful for her leadership and vision, and I hope we can continue to rely
> on her support in the months and years ahead.
> >
> > In June Sue will move into a new role as a special advisor to me and
> Lila. She'll also take a well-earned holiday, and maybe even a bit of a
> wiki-break, before beginning to think about what she's going to do next.
> Many of us will get a chance to see her in London, at Wikimania, in August.
> >
> > The Wikimedia Foundation is delighted to have reached such a successful
> outcome to the search. My thanks to Lisa Grossman of m/Oppenheim for
> helping us with it, and I ask you to please join me in extending a warm

-george william herbert

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Please welcome Lila Tretikov, the Wikimedia Foundation's new ED

Ted Chien
Welcome Lila, and thanks Sue for the awesome past seven years!!

Just forwarded this message to the Taiwan chapter board.

Regards,
Ted Chien
-- Sent from my HTC One 801e
2014/5/2 上午2:17 於 "Jan-Bart de Vreede" <[hidden email]> 寫道:

> [...]
> on her support in the months and years ahead.
> >
> > In June Sue will move into a new role as a special advisor to me and
> Lila. She'll also take a well-earned holiday, and maybe even a bit of a
> wiki-break, before beginning to think about what she's going to do next.
> Many of us will get a chance to see her in London, at Wikimania, in August.
> >
> > The Wikimedia Foundation is delighted to have reached such a successful
> outcome to the search. My thanks to Lisa Grossman of m/Oppenheim for
> helping us with it, and I ask you to please join me in extending a warm
> welcome to Lila Tretikov, our new ED.
> >
> > Jan-Bart de Vreede
> > Chair
> > Wikimedia Board of Trustees

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Please welcome Lila Tretikov, the Wikimedia Foundation's new ED

Frans Grijzenhout
Welcome Lila, hope to meet you in person in London. And thanks to Jan-Bart
& the other members of the transition team. I will forward this great news
to the Dutch board & community.
Frans Grijzenhout

> [...]
> and well-managed organisation, with integrity and a clear sense of purpose,
> and her steady and committed presence throughout the search process was
> integral in helping us come to this excellent result. We will be forever
> grateful for her leadership and vision, and I hope we can continue to rely
> on her support in the months and years ahead.
>
> In June Sue will move into a new role as a special advisor to me and Lila.
> She'll also take a well-earned holiday, and maybe even a bit of a
> wiki-break, before beginning to think about what she's going to do next.
> Many of us will get a chance to see her in London, at Wikimania, in August.
>
> The Wikimedia Foundation is delighted to have reached such a successful
> outcome to the search. My thanks to Lisa Grossman of m/Oppenheim for
> helping us with it, and I ask you to please join me in extending a warm

*Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
[hidden email]
+31 6 5333 9499
http://www.wikimedia.nl/

*Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland*
*Postadres*:                     *Bezoekadres:*
Postbus 167                   Mariaplaats 3
3500 AD  Utrecht            3511 LH Utrecht

ABNAMRO NL33 ABNA 0497164833 - Kamer van Koophandel 17189036

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Please welcome Lila Tretikov, the Wikimedia Foundation's new ED

Chris Keating-2
Congratulations, Lila!
On 1 May 2014 20:49, "Frans Grijzenhout" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> >
> > The Wikimedia Foundation is delighted to have reached such a successful
> > outcome to the search. My thanks to Lisa Grossman of m/Oppenheim for
> > helping us with it, and I ask you to please join me in extending a warm
> > welcome to Lila Tretikov, our new ED.
> >
> > Jan-Bart de Vreede
> > Chair
> > Wikimedia Board of Trustees

> *Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
> [hidden email]
> +31 6 5333 9499
> http://www.wikimedia.nl/
>
> *Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland*
> *Postadres*:                     *Bezoekadres:*
> Postbus 167                   Mariaplaats 3
> 3500 AD  Utrecht            3511 LH Utrecht
>
> ABNAMRO NL33 ABNA 0497164833 - Kamer van Koophandel 17189036

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Please welcome Lila Tretikov, the Wikimedia Foundation's new ED

Tim Moritz Hector-2
A warm welcome from Germany and all the best for your new role at the
Foundation, Lila!
Looking forward to meeting you in real life, probably in London.

Big thanks to the transition team for the hard work you've done in the
past year.

Best,
Tim

Am 01.05.2014 21:51, schrieb Chris Keating:

> [...]
>> August.
>>> The Wikimedia Foundation is delighted to have reached such a successful
>>> outcome to the search. My thanks to Lisa Grossman of m/Oppenheim for
>>> helping us with it, and I ask you to please join me in extending a warm
>>> welcome to Lila Tretikov, our new ED.
>>>
>>> Jan-Bart de Vreede
>>> Chair
>>> Wikimedia Board of Trustees

>> --
>>
>> *Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
>> [hidden email]
>> +31 6 5333 9499
>> http://www.wikimedia.nl/
>>
>> *Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland*
>> *Postadres*:                     *Bezoekadres:*
>> Postbus 167                   Mariaplaats 3
>> 3500 AD  Utrecht            3511 LH Utrecht
>>
>> ABNAMRO NL33 ABNA 0497164833 - Kamer van Koophandel 17189036

Tim Moritz Hector

Vice chair of the board of trustees
Wikimedia Deutschland e. V.

--------------------
Wikimedia Deutschland e. V. | Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24 | D-10963 Berlin
Tel.: +49 (0)30 - 219 158 260
http://www.wikimedia.de

Stellen Sie sich eine Welt vor, in der jeder Mensch auf der Erde freien Zugang zum gesamten menschlichen Wissen hat. Das ist, was wir machen. Helfen Sie uns dabei! http://spenden.wikimedia.de

Imagine a world in which every single person on the planet is given free access to the sum of all human knowledge. That's what we're doing. Help us make it reality! http://spenden.wikimedia.de

Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B.
Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/681/51985.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Please welcome Lila Tretikov, the Wikimedia Foundation's new ED

Oona Castro-2
Congratulations and a warm welcome from Brazil, Lila!
Wish you all the best in such challenging and important position.

Also many thanks to Sue, for all her work and vision.

Please feel free to ask us anything if it's helpful in the onboarding
process.

Oona

On 1 May 2014 16:51, Chris Keating <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> > >
> > > The Wikimedia Foundation is delighted to have reached such a successful
> > > outcome to the search. My thanks to Lisa Grossman of m/Oppenheim for
> > > helping us with it, and I ask you to please join me in extending a warm
> > > welcome to Lila Tretikov, our new ED.
> > >
> > > Jan-Bart de Vreede
> > > Chair
> > > Wikimedia Board of Trustees

> > *Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
> > [hidden email]
> > +31 6 5333 9499
> > http://www.wikimedia.nl/
> >
> > *Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland*
> > *Postadres*:                     *Bezoekadres:*
> > Postbus 167                   Mariaplaats 3
> > 3500 AD  Utrecht            3511 LH Utrecht
> >
> > ABNAMRO NL33 ABNA 0497164833 - Kamer van Koophandel 17189036

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Please welcome Lila Tretikov, the Wikimedia Foundation's new ED

Jon Davies
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you as soon as possible certainly in London for Wikimedia

Jon Davies - Chief Executive Wikimedia UK.  Mobile (0044) 7803 505 169
tweet @jonatreesdavies

Wikimedia UK is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513. Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom. Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a global Wikimedia movement. The Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects).
Telephone (0044) 207 065 0990.

Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk

> [...]
>>
>> The Wikimedia Foundation is delighted to have reached such a successful
>> outcome to the search. My thanks to Lisa Grossman of m/Oppenheim for
>> helping us with it, and I ask you to please join me in extending a warm
>> welcome to Lila Tretikov, our new ED.
>>
>> Jan-Bart de Vreede
>> Chair
>> Wikimedia Board of Trustees

> *Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
> [hidden email]
> +31 6 5333 9499
> http://www.wikimedia.nl/
>
> *Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland*
> *Postadres*:                     *Bezoekadres:*
> Postbus 167                   Mariaplaats 3
> 3500 AD  Utrecht            3511 LH Utrecht
>
> ABNAMRO NL33 ABNA 0497164833 - Kamer van Koophandel 17189036

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Please welcome Lila Tretikov, the Wikimedia Foundation's new ED

Michael Maggs
Many congratulations, and welcome!

Michael

Chair, Wikimedia UK

> [...]
>>
>> The Wikimedia Foundation is delighted to have reached such a successful
>> outcome to the search. My thanks to Lisa Grossman of m/Oppenheim for
>> helping us with it, and I ask you to please join me in extending a warm
>> welcome to Lila Tretikov, our new ED.
>>
>> Jan-Bart de Vreede
>> Chair
>> Wikimedia Board of Trustees

> *Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
> [hidden email]
> +31 6 5333 9499
> http://www.wikimedia.nl/
>
> *Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland*
> *Postadres*:                     *Bezoekadres:*
> Postbus 167                   Mariaplaats 3
> 3500 AD  Utrecht            3511 LH Utrecht
>
> ABNAMRO NL33 ABNA 0497164833 - Kamer van Koophandel 17189036

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Please welcome Lila Tretikov, the Wikimedia Foundation's new ED

cro0016
Welcome from Australia, Lila. As you can see, us Wikimedia folk are a
welcoming bunch and eager to learn more about you :)

Sue - we will all miss you :)

Steven Zhang
President - Wikimedia Australia
On 2 May 2014 04:17, "Jan-Bart de Vreede" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> on her support in the months and years ahead.
>
> In June Sue will move into a new role as a special advisor to me and Lila.
> She'll also take a well-earned holiday, and maybe even a bit of a
> wiki-break, before beginning to think about what she's going to do next.
> Many of us will get a chance to see her in London, at Wikimania, in August.
>
> The Wikimedia Foundation is delighted to have reached such a successful
> outcome to the search. My thanks to Lisa Grossman of m/Oppenheim for
> helping us with it, and I ask you to please join me in extending a warm
> welcome to Lila Tretikov, our new ED.
>
> Jan-Bart de Vreede
> Chair
> Wikimedia Board of Trustees

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Please welcome Lila Tretikov, the Wikimedia Foundation's new ED

Carlos M. Colina
Welcome!!!

M.

El 01/05/2014 09:15 p.m., Jan-Bart de Vreede escribió:

> [...]
>
> In June Sue will move into a new role as a special advisor to me and Lila. She'll also take a well-earned holiday, and maybe even a bit of a wiki-break, before beginning to think about what she's going to do next. Many of us will get a chance to see her in London, at Wikimania, in August.
>
> The Wikimedia Foundation is delighted to have reached such a successful outcome to the search. My thanks to Lisa Grossman of m/Oppenheim for helping us with it, and I ask you to please join me in extending a warm welcome to Lila Tretikov, our new ED.

"*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua
junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."
Carlos M. Colina
Vicepresidente, A.C. Wikimedia Venezuela | RIF J-40129321-2 |
www.wikimedia.org.ve <http://wikimedia.org.ve>
Chair, Wikimedia Foundation Affiliations Committee
Phone: +972-52-4869915
Twitter: @maor_x

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Please welcome Lila Tretikov, the Wikimedia Foundation's new ED

Ivan Martínez
¡Bienvenida!
El may 1, 2014 3:50 p.m., "Carlos M. Colina" <[hidden email]>
escribió:

> [...]
>>
>> The Wikimedia Foundation is delighted to have reached such a successful
>> outcome to the search. My thanks to Lisa Grossman of m/Oppenheim for
>> helping us with it, and I ask you to please join me in extending a warm
>> welcome to Lila Tretikov, our new ED.
>>
>> Jan-Bart de Vreede
>> Chair
>> Wikimedia Board of Trustees

> "*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua
> junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."
> Carlos M. Colina
> Vicepresidente, A.C. Wikimedia Venezuela | RIF J-40129321-2 |
> www.wikimedia.org.ve <http://wikimedia.org.ve>
> Chair, Wikimedia Foundation Affiliations Committee
> Phone: +972-52-4869915
> Twitter: @maor_x

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Please welcome Lila Tretikov, the Wikimedia Foundation's new ED

Chris McKenna
Congratulations and welcome Lila,

I look forward to meeting you at Wikimania.

Chris

On Thu, 1 May 2014, Jan-Bart de Vreede wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> In June Sue will move into a new role as a special advisor to me and Lila. She'll also take a well-earned holiday, and maybe even a bit of a wiki-break, before beginning to think about what she's going to do next. Many of us will get a chance to see her in London, at Wikimania, in August.
>>
>> The Wikimedia Foundation is delighted to have reached such a successful outcome to the search. My thanks to Lisa Grossman of m/Oppenheim for helping us with it, and I ask you to please join me in extending a warm welcome to Lila Tretikov, our new ED.

----
Chris McKenna

[hidden email]
www.sucs.org/~cmckenna

but with the heart

Antoine de Saint Exupery

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Please welcome Lila Tretikov, the Wikimedia Foundation's new ED

Anna Torres
Congrats and welcome Lila!

Looking foward to meeting you asap!

¡Bienvenida!

> [...]
>>>
>>> In June Sue will move into a new role as a special advisor to me and
>>> Lila. She'll also take a well-earned holiday, and maybe even a bit of a
>>> wiki-break, before beginning to think about what she's going to do next.
>>> Many of us will get a chance to see her in London, at Wikimania, in August.
>>>
>>> The Wikimedia Foundation is delighted to have reached such a successful
>>> outcome to the search. My thanks to Lisa Grossman of m/Oppenheim for
>>> helping us with it, and I ask you to please join me in extending a warm
>>> welcome to Lila Tretikov, our new ED.
>>>
>>> Jan-Bart de Vreede
>>> Chair
>>> Wikimedia Board of Trustees

> ----
> Chris McKenna
>
> [hidden email]
> www.sucs.org/~cmckenna
>

> The essential things in life are seen not with the eyes,

Anna Torres Adell
Directora Ejecutiva
*A.C Wikimedia Argentina*

*Imprime este correo solo si es realmente necesario*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Please welcome Lila Tretikov, the Wikimedia Foundation's new ED

Rodrigo Padula
Congratulations Lila!

Seja bem-vinda!!

Rodrigo Padula
Brasil

> [...]
> on her support in the months and years ahead.
>
> In June Sue will move into a new role as a special advisor to me and Lila.
> She'll also take a well-earned holiday, and maybe even a bit of a
> wiki-break, before beginning to think about what she's going to do next.
> Many of us will get a chance to see her in London, at Wikimania, in August.
>
> The Wikimedia Foundation is delighted to have reached such a successful
> outcome to the search. My thanks to Lisa Grossman of m/Oppenheim for
> helping us with it, and I ask you to please join me in extending a warm
> welcome to Lila Tretikov, our new ED.
>
> Jan-Bart de Vreede
> Chair
> Wikimedia Board of Trustees

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Please welcome Lila Tretikov, the Wikimedia Foundation's new ED

Markus Glaser-2
Congratulations and a very warm welcome, Lila! Hope you will find it
easy to be at home in the Wikimedia world. Thanks to everyone involved
in the process. The task is not completely done, yet. Let us work
togehter, with Lila, to make her start as smooth as possible!

Best,
Markus

Am 01.05.2014 21:59, schrieb Tim Moritz Hector:

> A warm welcome from Germany and all the best for your new role at the
> Foundation, Lila!
> Looking forward to meeting you in real life, probably in London.
>
> Big thanks to the transition team for the hard work you've done in the
> past year.
>
> Best,
> Tim
>
> Am 01.05.2014 21:51, schrieb Chris Keating:
>> Congratulations, Lila!
>> On 1 May 2014 20:49, "Frans Grijzenhout" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Welcome Lila, hope to meet you in person in London. And thanks to
>>> Jan-Bart
>>> & the other members of the transition team. I will forward this
>>> great news
>>> to the Dutch board & community.
>>> Frans Grijzenhout

>>> spent
>>> background,

>>> as
>>> open
>>> of
>>> data

>>> of

>>> purpose,
>>> rely

>>> Lila.
>>> August.

>>> --
>>>
>>> *Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
>>> [hidden email]
>>> +31 6 5333 9499
>>> http://www.wikimedia.nl/
>>>
>>> *Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland*
>>> *Postadres*:                     *Bezoekadres:*
>>> Postbus 167                   Mariaplaats 3
>>> 3500 AD  Utrecht            3511 LH Utrecht
>>>
>>> ABNAMRO NL33 ABNA 0497164833 - Kamer van Koophandel 17189036

Markus Glaser
Präsidium
Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Please welcome Lila Tretikov, the Wikimedia Foundation's new ED

Paolo B.
On behalf of Wikimedia Philippines, congratulations, Lila! We wish you
all the best and we look forward to working with you. Mabuhay at
maligayang pagdating!

Paolo Barazon
Chairman of the Board of Trustees
Wikimedia Philippines

On 5/2/14, Markus Glaser <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations and a very warm welcome, Lila! Hope you will find it
> easy to be at home in the Wikimedia world. Thanks to everyone involved
> in the process. The task is not completely done, yet. Let us work
> togehter, with Lila, to make her start as smooth as possible!
>
> Best,
> Markus
>
> Am 01.05.2014 21:59, schrieb Tim Moritz Hector:
>> A warm welcome from Germany and all the best for your new role at the
>> Foundation, Lila!
>> Looking forward to meeting you in real life, probably in London.
>>
>> Big thanks to the transition team for the hard work you've done in the
>> past year.
>>
>> Best,
>> Tim
>>
>> Am 01.05.2014 21:51, schrieb Chris Keating:
>>> Congratulations, Lila!

> Markus Glaser
> Präsidium
> Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Please welcome Lila Tretikov, the Wikimedia Foundation's new ED

Tonmoy Khan
Welcome Lila and best wishes.

Ali Haidar Khan
Wikimedia Bangladesh