[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Board of Trustees Chair and Vice Chair positions

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Board of Trustees Chair and Vice Chair positions

Jan-Bart de Vreede-3
Hello Everyone

I am happy to inform you that the Board has unanimously appointed a new Chair and Vice Chair of the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.

Patricio Lorente will be the new Chair and Alice Wiegand will be the new Vice-Chair. Both have several.years of experience on the board and we are confident that they will help the board grow and be successful in the coming years.

Personally I am looking forward to helping them get acquainted with their new role in the coming months as my time on the Wikimedia Board ends in December.

I hope you can join me in congratulating them on their new position and wish them success in the challenges facing them.

Jan-Bart de Vreede
Wikimedia Board of Trustees

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Board of Trustees Chair and Vice Chair positions

Amir E. Aharoni
Congratulations! Keep it free!

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬

> Hello Everyone
>
> I am happy to inform you that the Board has unanimously appointed a new
> Chair and Vice Chair of the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
>
> Patricio Lorente will be the new Chair and Alice Wiegand will be the new
> Vice-Chair. Both have several.years of experience on the board and we are
> confident that they will help the board grow and be successful in the
> coming years.
>
> Personally I am looking forward to helping them get acquainted with their
> new role in the coming months as my time on the Wikimedia Board ends in
> December.
>
> I hope you can join me in congratulating them on their new position and
> wish them success in the challenges facing them.
>
> Jan-Bart de Vreede
> Wikimedia Board of Trustees

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Board of Trustees Chair and Vice Chair positions

Gregory Varnum-2
Congratulations (and condolences) to Patricio and Alice! Good news. :)

Thank you Jan-Bart for your service as Chair and for staying for sticking around for the transition. :)

-greg

_______________
Sent from my iPhone - a more detailed response may be sent later.

> On Jul 16, 2015, at 5:04 PM, Jan-Bart de Vreede <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Everyone
>
> I am happy to inform you that the Board has unanimously appointed a new Chair and Vice Chair of the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
>
> Patricio Lorente will be the new Chair and Alice Wiegand will be the new Vice-Chair. Both have several.years of experience on the board and we are confident that they will help the board grow and be successful in the coming years.
>
> Personally I am looking forward to helping them get acquainted with their new role in the coming months as my time on the Wikimedia Board ends in December.
>
> I hope you can join me in congratulating them on their new position and wish them success in the challenges facing them.
>
> Jan-Bart de Vreede
> Wikimedia Board of Trustees

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Board of Trustees Chair and Vice Chair positions

Pierre-Selim
Congrats Patricio and Alice!

And thank you Jan-Bart :)

> Congratulations (and condolences) to Patricio and Alice! Good news. :)
>
> Thank you Jan-Bart for your service as Chair and for staying for sticking
> around for the transition. :)
>
> -greg
>
> _______________
> Sent from my iPhone - a more detailed response may be sent later.
>
> > On Jul 16, 2015, at 5:04 PM, Jan-Bart de Vreede <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hello Everyone
> >
> > I am happy to inform you that the Board has unanimously appointed a new
> Chair and Vice Chair of the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
> >
> > Patricio Lorente will be the new Chair and Alice Wiegand will be the new
> Vice-Chair. Both have several.years of experience on the board and we are
> confident that they will help the board grow and be successful in the
> coming years.
> >
> > Personally I am looking forward to helping them get acquainted with
> their new role in the coming months as my time on the Wikimedia Board ends
> in December.
> >
> > I hope you can join me in congratulating them on their new position and
> wish them success in the challenges facing them.
> >
> > Jan-Bart de Vreede
> > Wikimedia Board of Trustees

Pierre-Selim

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Board of Trustees Chair and Vice Chair positions

Christophe Henner
Congrats Patricio and Alice.

Jan-Bart when are you buying rounds?
Le 16 juil. 2015 5:12 PM, "Pierre-Selim" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Congrats Patricio and Alice!
>
> And thank you Jan-Bart :)

> > Congratulations (and condolences) to Patricio and Alice! Good news. :)
> >
> > Thank you Jan-Bart for your service as Chair and for staying for sticking
> > around for the transition. :)
> >
> > -greg
> >
> > _______________
> > Sent from my iPhone - a more detailed response may be sent later.
> >
> > > On Jul 16, 2015, at 5:04 PM, Jan-Bart de Vreede <
> [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello Everyone
> > >
> > > I am happy to inform you that the Board has unanimously appointed a new
> > Chair and Vice Chair of the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
> > >
> > > Patricio Lorente will be the new Chair and Alice Wiegand will be the
> new
> > Vice-Chair. Both have several.years of experience on the board and we are
> > confident that they will help the board grow and be successful in the
> > coming years.
> > >
> > > Personally I am looking forward to helping them get acquainted with
> > their new role in the coming months as my time on the Wikimedia Board
> ends
> > in December.
> > >
> > > I hope you can join me in congratulating them on their new position and
> > wish them success in the challenges facing them.
> > >
> > > Jan-Bart de Vreede
> > > Wikimedia Board of Trustees

> Pierre-Selim

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Board of Trustees Chair and Vice Chair positions

Katy Love
Congratulations Patricio and Alice!!
Katy

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 5:27 PM, Christophe Henner <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Patricio and Alice.
>
> Jan-Bart when are you buying rounds?
> Le 16 juil. 2015 5:12 PM, "Pierre-Selim" <[hidden email]> a
> écrit :
>
> > Congrats Patricio and Alice!
> >
> > And thank you Jan-Bart :)

> > > Congratulations (and condolences) to Patricio and Alice! Good news. :)
> > >
> > > Thank you Jan-Bart for your service as Chair and for staying for
> sticking
> > > around for the transition. :)
> > >
> > > -greg
> > >
> > > _______________
> > > Sent from my iPhone - a more detailed response may be sent later.

> > [hidden email]>

> new
> > > Chair and Vice Chair of the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.

> > new
> > > Vice-Chair. Both have several.years of experience on the board and we
> are
> > > confident that they will help the board grow and be successful in the
> > > coming years.

> > > their new role in the coming months as my time on the Wikimedia Board
> > ends
> > > in December.

> and
> > > wish them success in the challenges facing them.

> > Pierre-Selim

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Board of Trustees Chair and Vice Chair positions

Edward Galvez
Congratulations!

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 5:32 PM, Katy Love <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Patricio and Alice!!
> Katy
>
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 5:27 PM, Christophe Henner <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Patricio and Alice.
> >
> > Jan-Bart when are you buying rounds?
> > Le 16 juil. 2015 5:12 PM, "Pierre-Selim" <[hidden email]> a
> > écrit :
> >
> > > Congrats Patricio and Alice!
> > >
> > > And thank you Jan-Bart :)

> :)

> > sticking

> > > [hidden email]>

> > new

> the
> > > new
> > are

> > > ends

> > and

> > > --
> > > Pierre-Selim

Edward Galvez
Program Evaluation Associate

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Board of Trustees Chair and Vice Chair positions

Nicole Ebber
Congratulations to Patricio and Alice!

And thank you, Jan-Bart. :)

Nicole Ebber
Advisor International Relations
Vorstandsreferentin Internationale Beziehungen

http://wikimedia.de
On 16 Jul 2015 5:37 pm, "Edward Galvez" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations!
>
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 5:32 PM, Katy Love <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Patricio and Alice!!
> > Katy
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 5:27 PM, Christophe Henner <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Congrats Patricio and Alice.
> > >
> > > Jan-Bart when are you buying rounds?

> >:

> > :)

> > > sticking

> appointed a
> > > new

> > the
> we
> > > are
> the

> with
> Board

> position
> > > and

> Edward Galvez
> Program Evaluation Associate
> Wikimedia Foundation

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Board of Trustees Chair and Vice Chair positions

Patricio Lorente
Thank you all for your nice words. Just to follow up Jan-Bart's email I'd
like to add that today were officially apointed to the Board the recently
elected Board members: Dariusz Jemielniak, James Heilman and
Denny Vrandečić. Please, join me in congratulating them as well.

And also to thank the work and continuous commitment with the Wikimedia
movement of Maria Sefidari, Phoebe Ayers and Samuel J. Klein, who left
today the Board but we all know that they will continue working along with
our community.

And thank you, Jan-Bart, for leading the Board in these past two years of
changes and transition. You did a great work!

 Patricio

El jue., 16 de jul. de 2015 a la(s) 7:37 p. m., Edward Galvez <
[hidden email]> escribió:

> Congratulations!
>
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 5:32 PM, Katy Love <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Patricio and Alice!!
> > Katy
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 5:27 PM, Christophe Henner <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Congrats Patricio and Alice.
> > >
> > > Jan-Bart when are you buying rounds?

> >:

> > :)

> > > sticking

> appointed a
> > > new

> > the
> we
> > > are
> the

> with
> Board

> position
> > > and

> Edward Galvez
> Program Evaluation Associate
> Wikimedia Foundation

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Board of Trustees Chair and Vice Chair positions

Philippe Beaudette-3
Wonderful officer choices; welcome to the new Board, thanks to the
departings.

pb

*Philippe Beaudette * \\  Director, Community Advocacy \\ Wikimedia
Foundation, Inc.
T: 1-415-839-6885 x6643 |  [hidden email]  |  :  @Philippewiki
<https://twitter.com/Philippewiki>

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 4:10 PM, Patricio Lorente <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you all for your nice words. Just to follow up Jan-Bart's email I'd
> like to add that today were officially apointed to the Board the recently
> elected Board members: Dariusz Jemielniak, James Heilman and
> Denny Vrandečić. Please, join me in congratulating them as well.
>
> And also to thank the work and continuous commitment with the Wikimedia
> movement of Maria Sefidari, Phoebe Ayers and Samuel J. Klein, who left
> today the Board but we all know that they will continue working along with
> our community.
>
> And thank you, Jan-Bart, for leading the Board in these past two years of
> changes and transition. You did a great work!
>

>  Patricio
>
> El jue., 16 de jul. de 2015 a la(s) 7:37 p. m., Edward Galvez <
> [hidden email]> escribió:
>
> > Congratulations!
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 5:32 PM, Katy Love <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations Patricio and Alice!!
> > > Katy

> > >:

> news.
> > > :)

> > appointed a
> Trustees.

> be
> > > the
> and
> > we
> > the

> > with
> > Board

> > position

> > Edward Galvez
> > Program Evaluation Associate
> > Wikimedia Foundation

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Board of Trustees Chair and Vice Chair positions

Vinicius Siqueira
Felicitaciones!

Vini
Em 16/07/2015 19:09, "Philippe Beaudette" <[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Wonderful officer choices; welcome to the new Board, thanks to the
> departings.
>
> pb
>

> *Philippe Beaudette * \\  Director, Community Advocacy \\ Wikimedia
> Foundation, Inc.
> T: 1-415-839-6885 x6643 |  [hidden email]  |  :  @Philippewiki
> <https://twitter.com/Philippewiki>
>
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 4:10 PM, Patricio Lorente <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Thank you all for your nice words. Just to follow up Jan-Bart's email I'd
> > like to add that today were officially apointed to the Board the recently
> > elected Board members: Dariusz Jemielniak, James Heilman and
> > Denny Vrandečić. Please, join me in congratulating them as well.
> >
> > And also to thank the work and continuous commitment with the Wikimedia
> > movement of Maria Sefidari, Phoebe Ayers and Samuel J. Klein, who left
> > today the Board but we all know that they will continue working along
> with
> > our community.
> >
> > And thank you, Jan-Bart, for leading the Board in these past two years of
> > changes and transition. You did a great work!
> >

> >  Patricio
> >
> > El jue., 16 de jul. de 2015 a la(s) 7:37 p. m., Edward Galvez <
> > [hidden email]> escribió:
> >
> > > Congratulations!

> > news.

> for

> later.

> > > appointed a
> > Trustees.

> > be
> > and
> > > we
> in
> > > the

> acquainted
> > > with
> > > Board

> > > position

> > > --
> > > Edward Galvez
> > > Program Evaluation Associate
> > > Wikimedia Foundation

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Board of Trustees Chair and Vice Chair positions

Ilario Valdelli
Wow does it mean that I spoke in the lift with the new president 30 minutes
after his election without knowing to speak with the new president?
Il 16/Lug/2015 17:04, "Jan-Bart de Vreede" <[hidden email]> ha
scritto:

> Hello Everyone
>
> I am happy to inform you that the Board has unanimously appointed a new
> Chair and Vice Chair of the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
>
> Patricio Lorente will be the new Chair and Alice Wiegand will be the new
> Vice-Chair. Both have several.years of experience on the board and we are
> confident that they will help the board grow and be successful in the
> coming years.
>
> Personally I am looking forward to helping them get acquainted with their
> new role in the coming months as my time on the Wikimedia Board ends in
> December.
>
> I hope you can join me in congratulating them on their new position and
> wish them success in the challenges facing them.
>
> Jan-Bart de Vreede
> Wikimedia Board of Trustees

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Board of Trustees Chair and Vice Chair positions

Subhashish Panigrahi-4
What a great news! Congratulations Patricio and Alice both. Looking forward to see you here in Wikimania.

Best!
Subhashish Panigrahi
Programme Officer, Access To Knowledge
Centre for Internet and Society
@subhapa

> On 16-Jul-2015, at 7:18 pm, Vinicius Siqueira <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Felicitaciones!
>
> Vini
> Em 16/07/2015 19:09, "Philippe Beaudette" <[hidden email]> escreveu:
>
>> Wonderful officer choices; welcome to the new Board, thanks to the
>> departings.
>>
>> pb
>>

>> *Philippe Beaudette * \\  Director, Community Advocacy \\ Wikimedia
>> Foundation, Inc.
>> T: 1-415-839-6885 x6643 |  [hidden email]  |  :  @Philippewiki
>> <https://twitter.com/Philippewiki>
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 4:10 PM, Patricio Lorente <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you all for your nice words. Just to follow up Jan-Bart's email I'd
>>> like to add that today were officially apointed to the Board the recently
>>> elected Board members: Dariusz Jemielniak, James Heilman and
>>> Denny Vrandečić. Please, join me in congratulating them as well.
>>>
>>> And also to thank the work and continuous commitment with the Wikimedia
>>> movement of Maria Sefidari, Phoebe Ayers and Samuel J. Klein, who left
>>> today the Board but we all know that they will continue working along
>> with
>>> our community.
>>>
>>> And thank you, Jan-Bart, for leading the Board in these past two years of
>>> changes and transition. You did a great work!
>>>

>>> Patricio

>>> [hidden email]

>>> news.

>> for

>> later.

>>> Trustees.

>>> be
>>> and
>> in

>> acquainted

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Board of Trustees Chair and Vice Chair positions

Ivan Martínez
Congratulations, Patro!

> What a great news! Congratulations Patricio and Alice both. Looking
> forward to see you here in Wikimania.
>
> Best!
> Subhashish Panigrahi
> Programme Officer, Access To Knowledge
> Centre for Internet and Society
> @subhapa
>
> > On 16-Jul-2015, at 7:18 pm, Vinicius Siqueira <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Felicitaciones!
> >
> > Vini
> > Em 16/07/2015 19:09, "Philippe Beaudette" <[hidden email]>
> escreveu:
> >
> >> Wonderful officer choices; welcome to the new Board, thanks to the
> >> departings.
> >>
> >> pb
> >>

> >> *Philippe Beaudette * \\  Director, Community Advocacy \\ Wikimedia
> >> Foundation, Inc.
> >> T: 1-415-839-6885 x6643 |  [hidden email]  |  :  @Philippewiki
> >> <https://twitter.com/Philippewiki>

> I'd
> recently

> >> with

> of

> >> for

> >> later.

> >> in

> >> acquainted

> ,

*Iván Martínez*

*Wikimanía 2015 Chief CoordinatorUser:ProtoplasmaKid
@protoplasmakidhttp://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org
<http://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org>*

Hemos creado la más grande colección de conocimiento compartido. Ayuda a
proteger a Wikipedia, dona ahora:
https://donate.wikimedia.org

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Board of Trustees Chair and Vice Chair positions

Yana Welinder-2
Congratulations Patricio and Alice! This is excellent news!

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 8:08 PM, Ivan Martínez <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations, Patro!

> >:
>
> > What a great news! Congratulations Patricio and Alice both. Looking
> > forward to see you here in Wikimania.
> >
> > Best!
> > Subhashish Panigrahi
> > Programme Officer, Access To Knowledge
> > Centre for Internet and Society
> > @subhapa
> >
> > > On 16-Jul-2015, at 7:18 pm, Vinicius Siqueira <
> [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Felicitaciones!
> > >
> > > Vini

> @Philippewiki

> > I'd
> > recently

> Wikimedia
> left

> years
> > of

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/GuidelinesWikimedia-l@...

> > ,
> ?subject=unsubscribe>

> *Iván Martínez*
>

> *Wikimanía 2015 Chief CoordinatorUser:ProtoplasmaKid
> @protoplasmakidhttp://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org
> <http://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org>*
>
> Hemos creado la más grande colección de conocimiento compartido. Ayuda a
> proteger a Wikipedia, dona ahora:
> https://donate.wikimedia.org

Yana Welinder
Legal Director
Wikimedia Foundation
415.839.6885 ext. 6867
@yanatweets <https://twitter.com/yanatweets>

NOTICE: This message may be confidential or legally privileged. If you have
received it by accident, please delete it and let us know about the
mistake.

As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal/ethical reasons I
cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community members,
volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. In other words,
IANYL <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IANAL>. For more on what this means,
please see our legal disclaimer
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Board of Trustees Chair and Vice Chair positions

Nurunnaby Hasive-3
Congratulations Patricio and Alice! Greetings from Wikimedia Bangladesh.

--
Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive
Wikimedia Bangladesh
On 16 Jul 2015 20:27, "Yana Welinder" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Patricio and Alice! This is excellent news!
>
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 8:08 PM, Ivan Martínez <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations, Patro!

> > >:
> >
> > > What a great news! Congratulations Patricio and Alice both. Looking
> > > forward to see you here in Wikimania.
> > >
> > > Best!
> > > Subhashish Panigrahi
> > > Programme Officer, Access To Knowledge
> > > Centre for Internet and Society
> > > @subhapa

> > [hidden email]>

> > @Philippewiki

> email
> > > I'd
> > > recently

> > Wikimedia
> > left
> along

> > years
> > > of

> Wikimedia

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/GuidelinesWikimedia-l@...

> > > ,
> > ?subject=unsubscribe>

> > *Iván Martínez*
> >

> > *Wikimanía 2015 Chief CoordinatorUser:ProtoplasmaKid
> > @protoplasmakidhttp://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org
> > <http://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org>*
> >
> > Hemos creado la más grande colección de conocimiento compartido. Ayuda a
> > proteger a Wikipedia, dona ahora:
> > https://donate.wikimedia.org

> Yana Welinder
> Legal Director
> Wikimedia Foundation
> 415.839.6885 ext. 6867
> @yanatweets <https://twitter.com/yanatweets>
>
> NOTICE: This message may be confidential or legally privileged. If you have
> received it by accident, please delete it and let us know about the
> mistake.
>
> As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal/ethical reasons I
> cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community members,
> volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. In other words,
> IANYL <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IANAL>. For more on what this means,
> please see our legal disclaimer
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Board of Trustees Chair and Vice Chair positions

Everton Zanella Alvarenga-5
Parabéns, Patricio! Muito bom ter alguém da América Latina no conselho!

Saludos!

Tom

> Congratulations Patricio and Alice! Greetings from Wikimedia Bangladesh.
>
> --
> Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive
> Wikimedia Bangladesh
> @nhasive | www.nhasive.com
> Sent from my Mobile Device
> On 16 Jul 2015 20:27, "Yana Welinder" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Patricio and Alice! This is excellent news!
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 8:08 PM, Ivan Martínez <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations, Patro!

> > > [hidden email]>

> Wikimedia
> > > @Philippewiki

> > email

> > > Wikimedia
> > > left
> > along

> > > years

> Good

> will
> board
> successful

> > Wikimedia

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/GuidelinesWikimedia-l@...

> > > ?subject=unsubscribe>
> > > >

> > > --
> > > *Iván Martínez*
> > >

> > > *Wikimanía 2015 Chief CoordinatorUser:ProtoplasmaKid
> > > @protoplasmakidhttp://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org
> > > <http://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org>*
> > >
> > > Hemos creado la más grande colección de conocimiento compartido. Ayuda
> > > proteger a Wikipedia, dona ahora:
> > > https://donate.wikimedia.org

> > Yana Welinder
> > Legal Director
> > Wikimedia Foundation
> > 415.839.6885 ext. 6867
> > @yanatweets <https://twitter.com/yanatweets>
> >
> > NOTICE: This message may be confidential or legally privileged. If you
> have
> > received it by accident, please delete it and let us know about the
> > mistake.
> >
> > As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal/ethical reasons I
> > cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community members,
> > volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. In other words,
> > IANYL <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IANAL>. For more on what this
> means,
> > please see our legal disclaimer
> > <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Board of Trustees Chair and Vice Chair positions

Rodrigo Padula-2
Congratulations Patricio and Alice!

Regards from Brazil!!!

Rodrigo Padula

> Hello Everyone
>
> I am happy to inform you that the Board has unanimously appointed a new
> Chair and Vice Chair of the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
>
> Patricio Lorente will be the new Chair and Alice Wiegand will be the new
> Vice-Chair. Both have several.years of experience on the board and we are
> confident that they will help the board grow and be successful in the
> coming years.
>
> Personally I am looking forward to helping them get acquainted with their
> new role in the coming months as my time on the Wikimedia Board ends in
> December.
>
> I hope you can join me in congratulating them on their new position and
> wish them success in the challenges facing them.
>
> Jan-Bart de Vreede
> Wikimedia Board of Trustees

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Board of Trustees Chair and Vice Chair positions

erikzachte
Congratulations to Patricio and Alice for their well deserved recognition.
Many thanks to Phoebe, Samuel and Maria for all the time and efforts they devoted to our shared passion.
Welcome to Dariusz, James and Denny and proficiat (again) for the trust they earned from the community.
Kudos too all board members, new and old, for their willingess to bear this enormous responsibility.
Special mention for Jan-Bart. May you and your family enjoy the step-wise growing control over your personal timetable :-)

Erik Zachte

> I am happy to inform you that the Board has unanimously appointed a
> new Chair and Vice Chair of the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
>
> Patricio Lorente will be the new Chair and Alice Wiegand will be the
> new Vice-Chair. Both have several.years of experience on the board and
> we are confident that they will help the board grow and be successful
> in the coming years.
>
> Personally I am looking forward to helping them get acquainted with
> their new role in the coming months as my time on the Wikimedia Board
> ends in December.
>
> I hope you can join me in congratulating them on their new position
> and wish them success in the challenges facing them.
>
> Jan-Bart de Vreede
> Wikimedia Board of Trustees

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Board of Trustees Chair and Vice Chair positions

Tito Dutta