[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Café online meeting for October 2019

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Café online meeting for October 2019

Pine W
 Hello colleagues,

The tentative plan for month's Wikimedia Café online video meeting is to
discuss Wikimedia activities and organizations in India, and to start the
meeting one hour earlier in the day than the previous Café meeting started.

Please see the page on Meta
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Caf%C3%A9> for more information,
and watch the page for any updates particularly to the schedule or the
agenda. Signing up for the meeting is optional, but is helpful to the
organizers so that we can estimate how many people will attend. Signing up
for the meeting also informs us who we should notifiy individually if there
are significant changes, such as to the schedule for the meeting.

The meeting style will emphasize discussion rather than presentation.
People are welcome to participate as listeners only if they prefer.

If there are any problems with connecting to the meeting or if you have any
questions or comments then please write on the Meta talk page.

Regards,

Pine

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Café online meeting for October 2019

Pine W
Hello,

Reminder that this meeting will start in approximately two hours. (If you
receive this email late then please see
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T235983.)

Pine