[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Conference 2018: Grant report published

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Conference 2018: Grant report published

Cornelius Kibelka
Dear all,

two months ago, the Wikimedia Conference 2018 took place in Berlin,
Germany. Wikimedia Deutschland hosted and organized the conference, which
was funded by a WMF grant. We have now published the grant report for it:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Conference/WMDE/Wikimedia_Conference_2018/Report

The grant report includes the evaluation of the participants survey. Thanks
to all 184 participants who took part in the survey. Take a deeper look
into the results:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2018/Feedback_evaluation

From February until May, Vira Motorko, project manager at Wikimedia
Ukraine, supported us in organizing the conference within WMDE's exhange
program "Visiting Wikimedian". You can read a blog post about her
experience in the Wikimedia blog:

https://blog.wikimedia.org/2018/06/20/visiting-wikimedian-ukraine-to-berlin/

Thank you all,
best regards,

Cornelius
(on behalf of the WMCON team)

--
Cornelius Kibelka
Program and Engagement Coordinator (PEC)

Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0
http://wikimedia.de

http://spenden.wikimedia.de/

Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/029/42207