[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Conference 2018: Program themes, eligibility criteria and reporting deadlines

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Conference 2018: Program themes, eligibility criteria and reporting deadlines

Gnangarra
Theres never the perfect solution, even with carefully selected groups you
will never know what else could have been brought to the table, it doesnt
matter where that line is whether its 2, 200, or 2000 whoever, however,
what ever the criteria that the carefully selected group is comprised of
the selection process alone introduces some bias, creates a division and
implies someones opinion isnt worth considering.

Starting some where is the important aspect, doing so in a manageable way
with the available resources is the only prudent way forward

On 25 October 2017 at 19:19, Gerard Meijssen <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> [...]
> > communities,

> Wikimedia
> > be.
> > invited
> the
> > been.

> > needed
> this
> > Conference
> > concept

> > criticized
> least

> > happy

> and

> > affiliates,

> > Conference
> > about

> > Wikimedia
> answer
> > activities it
> of
> > the

> > organizations
> > at
> > Wikimedia
> Development

> > Wikimedia
> designed
> track
> > Evaluation

> > Wikimedia

> > shown
> > up-to-date on

> > two
> employ
> > at
> is

> of

> an

> > the
> community),
> > as
> > and
> > need

> > will
> be

> > or

> wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2018

> > Menge

> > Wissens

> > Berlin

> Menge

> > Wissens e.
> > Finanzamt

> > unsubscribe>
> > unsubscribe>

> > unsubscribe>

> > ,
> unsubscribe>

> > > --
> > > Cornelius Kibelka
> > > Program and Engagement Coordinator (PEC)
> > > for the Wikimedia Conference
> > >
> > > Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24 | 10963 Berlin
> > > Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0
> > > http://wikimedia.de
> > >
> > > Stellen Sie sich eine Welt vor, in der jeder Mensch an der Menge allen
> > > Wissens frei teilhaben kann. Helfen Sie uns dabei!
> > > http://spenden.wikimedia.de/
> > >
> > > Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e. V.
> > > Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts Berlin-Charlottenburg
> > unter
> > > der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für
> > > Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/029/42207

GN.
Noongarpedia: https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/nys/Main_Page

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Conference 2018: Program themes, eligibility criteria and reporting deadlines

Gerard Meijssen-3
Hoi,
It is not that someone has nothing worthwhile to contribute, it is just
that once you have interviewed a group that is of sufficient variety the
likelyhood of hearing anything new will vanish. When too much information
is gathered it becomes unwieldy as well and the discussion will peter out.
Thanks,
    GerardM

On 25 October 2017 at 14:24, Gnangarra <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> > > Menge

> > > Wissens

> unsu

> > > Berlin

> > Menge

> > > Wissens e.
> > > Finanzamt

> > > unsubscribe>
> > > unsubscribe>

> > > unsubscribe>

> > > ,
> > unsubscribe>

> > ,
> unsubscribe>

> allen

> V.
> > > unter
> für

> GN.
> Noongarpedia: https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/nys/Main_Page

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Conference 2018: Program themes, eligibility criteria and reporting deadlines

Hi all,

aside from the conversation about project/language communities – thanks for
the feedback! – I just wanted to share the Eligibility Criteria page for
the conference that is available on Meta: https://meta.wikimedia.o
rg/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2018/Eligibility_Criteria

I have received some off-list questions about specific details for specific
affiliates. I think most of the questions are answered on this page. In
case your question is not answered, feel free to write me an e-mail
off-list.

Best regards,
Cornelius

On 25 October 2017 at 15:00, Gerard Meijssen <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> [...]
> > > unsubscribe>

> > > ,
> > unsubscribe>

> > allen

> e.
> > V.
> Berlin-Charlottenburg
> > für

> > GN.
> > Noongarpedia: https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/nys/Main_Page
> > WMAU: http://www.wikimedia.org.au/wiki/User:Gnangarra
> > Photo Gallery: http://gnangarra.redbubble.com

Cornelius Kibelka
Program and Engagement Coordinator (PEC)
for the Wikimedia Conference

Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0
http://wikimedia.de

http://spenden.wikimedia.de/

Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/029/42207

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Conference 2018: Program themes, eligibility criteria and reporting deadlines

Asaf Bartov-2
Unbroken link for those on mobile devices who may have a harder time fixing
it:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2
018/Eligibility_Criteria

   A.

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 1:50 AM Cornelius Kibelka <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> aside from the conversation about project/language communities – thanks for
> the feedback! – I just wanted to share the Eligibility Criteria page for
> the conference that is available on Meta: https://meta.wikimedia.o
> rg/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2018/Eligibility_Criteria
>
> I have received some off-list questions about specific details for specific
> affiliates. I think most of the questions are answered on this page. In
> case your question is not answered, feel free to write me an e-mail
> off-list.
>
> Best regards,
> Cornelius

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Conference 2018: Program themes, eligibility criteria and reporting deadlines

Lodewijk
funny enough, Asaf's version arrived broken here too, albeit in a different
place:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2018/
Eligibility_Criteria

Hope more luck this time!

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 6:29 PM, Asaf Bartov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Unbroken link for those on mobile devices who may have a harder time fixing
> it:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2
> 018/Eligibility_Criteria
>
>    A.
>
> On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 1:50 AM Cornelius Kibelka <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > aside from the conversation about project/language communities – thanks
> for
> > the feedback! – I just wanted to share the Eligibility Criteria page for
> > the conference that is available on Meta: https://meta.wikimedia.o
> > rg/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2018/Eligibility_Criteria
> >
> > I have received some off-list questions about specific details for
> specific
> > affiliates. I think most of the questions are answered on this page. In
> > case your question is not answered, feel free to write me an e-mail
> > off-list.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Cornelius

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Conference 2018: Program themes, eligibility criteria and reporting deadlines

Biyanto Rebin
Dear Lodewijk,

The link is broken too. Here is the the clickable link:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2018/Eligibility_Criteria

Cheers

> funny enough, Asaf's version arrived broken here too, albeit in a different
> place:
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2018/
> Eligibility_Criteria
>
> Hope more luck this time!
>
> On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 6:29 PM, Asaf Bartov <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Unbroken link for those on mobile devices who may have a harder time
> fixing
> > it:
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2
> > 018/Eligibility_Criteria
> >
> >    A.
> >
> > On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 1:50 AM Cornelius Kibelka <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > aside from the conversation about project/language communities – thanks
> > for
> > > the feedback! – I just wanted to share the Eligibility Criteria page
> for
> > > the conference that is available on Meta: https://meta.wikimedia.o
> > > rg/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2018/Eligibility_Criteria
> > >
> > > I have received some off-list questions about specific details for
> > specific
> > > affiliates. I think most of the questions are answered on this page. In
> > > case your question is not answered, feel free to write me an e-mail
> > > off-list.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > Cornelius

Biyanto Rebin | Ketua Umum (*Chair*) 2016-2018
Wikimedia Indonesia
Surel: [hidden email]
~~~~

Dukung upaya kami membebaskan pengetahuan:
http://wikimedia.or.id/wiki/Wikimedia_Indonesia:Donasi

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Conference 2018: Program themes, eligibility criteria and reporting deadlines

Gnangarra
here is a short url created using Google URL shortner

https://goo.gl/pR1SAf