[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia+Education Conference. April 2019 Donostia-San Sebastián

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia+Education Conference. April 2019 Donostia-San Sebastián

Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga
Dear all,
Basque Wikimedians User Group is happy to announce the celebration of the first Wikimedia+Education Conference, next April 2019 in Donostia. It will be a full-weekend Conference to talk about the relation between Wikimedia and our education projects, and the way Education is being shaped by Wikimedia.

Call for programme submissions and scholarships is now open, so we hope to have your input in this exciting event. All the information can be found here: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia%2BEducation_Conference_2019

Thanks for your interest

Galder