[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Education SAARC conference -2019

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Education SAARC conference -2019

Ananth Subray
Greetings from CIS-A2K,

I am writing this email to inform you about the Wikimedia Education SAARC
conference which is going to be organised at Christ University on 20-22
June 2019. The CIS-A2K team has been working with the language department
of Christ University and other institutions to enrich the content of Indic
Wikimedia projects with the help of students.

Wikimedia Education SAARC conference will be the first of its kind
conference in SAARC countries which will engage students, education program
leaders, educators and researchers engaged with Open Education and free
knowledge movement. This conference will allow us to understand the
different efforts made by the communities involved in the Wikimedia
Education movement.

We're thankful to Christ University for helping us to the host the event,
for more details and further updates, Please have a look at this page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Education_SAARC_conference>[1].

[1]. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Education_SAARC_conference

Thanks and Regards,

*ANANTH SUBRAY P V*

MSc Candidate at CHRIST (Deemed to be University)

Programme Associate at The Centre for Internet & Society
<https://cis-india.org/a2k/cis-a2k>

Secretary of Wikipedia & Education User Group
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_%26_Education_User_Group>

Co-founder of Lakshya
<https://www.facebook.com/lakshyaforchange/?eid=ARDO9f7NCVPHN1bsF2mChlPDM4qSy1svvLIrvze8wt3c24ifhJv279Z-2iN4lGXUppS3-sM16cGAqB1y&timeline_context_item_type=intro_card_work&timeline_context_item_source=100000940438851&fref=tag>

+91-9739811664

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wikimediaindia-l] Wikimedia Education SAARC conference -2019

Satdeep Gill-3
This seems like a really nice initiative Ananth! Looking forward to it.

Best
Satdeep

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 8:08 PM Ananth Subray <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Greetings from CIS-A2K,
>
> I am writing this email to inform you about the Wikimedia Education SAARC
> conference which is going to be organised at Christ University on 20-22
> June 2019. The CIS-A2K team has been working with the language department
> of Christ University and other institutions to enrich the content of Indic
> Wikimedia projects with the help of students.
>
> Wikimedia Education SAARC conference will be the first of its kind
> conference in SAARC countries which will engage students, education program
> leaders, educators and researchers engaged with Open Education and free
> knowledge movement. This conference will allow us to understand the
> different efforts made by the communities involved in the Wikimedia
> Education movement.
>
> We're thankful to Christ University for helping us to the host the event,
> for more details and further updates, Please have a look at this page
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Education_SAARC_conference>[1].
>
> [1]. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Education_SAARC_conference
>
> Thanks and Regards,
>

> *ANANTH SUBRAY P V*
>
> MSc Candidate at CHRIST (Deemed to be University)
>
> Programme Associate at The Centre for Internet & Society
> <https://cis-india.org/a2k/cis-a2k>
>
> Secretary of Wikipedia & Education User Group
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_%26_Education_User_Group>
>
> Co-founder of Lakshya
> <https://www.facebook.com/lakshyaforchange/?eid=ARDO9f7NCVPHN1bsF2mChlPDM4qSy1svvLIrvze8wt3c24ifhJv279Z-2iN4lGXUppS3-sM16cGAqB1y&timeline_context_item_type=intro_card_work&timeline_context_item_source=100000940438851&fref=tag>
>
> +91-9739811664

Satdeep Gill (pronouns - he, him)

Program Officer

GLAM and Underrepresented Knowledge