[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Education SAARC conference programme submission are open.

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Education SAARC conference programme submission are open.

Ananth Subray
Hello everyone,

Greetings from CIS-A2K. We are happy to announce that, Wikimedia Education
SAARC conference 2019 programme submissions (proposals) are open[1]. It
will be a full-weekend Conference to talk about the relation between
Wikimedia and our education projects, and the way Education is being shaped
in SAARC countries.

We request all the interested Wikimedians to submit the programme
submissions (proposals). Please note the date to submit the proposal will
start from today (25 May 2019). The last date for submission is 10 May
2019.

The other important dates for the conference are

   - Scholarship applications open: 10 May 2019
   - Deadline for applying for scholarships: 20 May 2019
   - Applicants will be notified about final decisions: 25 May 2019
   - The final list of recipients will be announced: 25 May 2019

[1].  https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Education_SAARC_conference

Thanks and Regards,

*ANANTH SUBRAY P V*

MSc Candidate at CHRIST (Deemed to be University)

Programme Associate at The Centre for Internet & Society
<https://cis-india.org/a2k/cis-a2k>

Secretary of Wikipedia & Education User Group
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_%26_Education_User_Group>

Co-founder of Lakshya
<https://www.facebook.com/lakshyaforchange/?eid=ARDO9f7NCVPHN1bsF2mChlPDM4qSy1svvLIrvze8wt3c24ifhJv279Z-2iN4lGXUppS3-sM16cGAqB1y&timeline_context_item_type=intro_card_work&timeline_context_item_source=100000940438851&fref=tag>

+91-9739811664

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Education SAARC conference programme submission are open.

Ananth Subray
Dear All,
Small correction -  Please note the date to submit the proposal will start
from today (25 April 2019).

Thanks and Regards,

*ANANTH SUBRAY P V*

MSc Candidate at CHRIST (Deemed to be University)

Programme Associate at The Centre for Internet & Society
<https://cis-india.org/a2k/cis-a2k>

Secretary of Wikipedia & Education User Group
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_%26_Education_User_Group>

Co-founder of Lakshya
<https://www.facebook.com/lakshyaforchange/?eid=ARDO9f7NCVPHN1bsF2mChlPDM4qSy1svvLIrvze8wt3c24ifhJv279Z-2iN4lGXUppS3-sM16cGAqB1y&timeline_context_item_type=intro_card_work&timeline_context_item_source=100000940438851&fref=tag>

+91-9739811664